Postal Ban Request

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Revolution

New Blood
Aug 6, 2013
Players Name: Postal [Max Damage]
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:8594974
Reason for ban: General FailRP. Mingery.
Proof: Multiple user whitnesses. (People who post below) Including mine;

I was guarding RT Base about an hour ago, I was doing other things so standing around. And Someone started running other with a blue armory box. He kept Sprinting Everywhere, (possibly consuming Energy Drinks) Because I did not see him stop for about ten minutes. After a while I Yelled at him ICly to Stop. However he continued spawning and deleting this blue box and running away. Eventually running towards the main enterance. I asked him kindly to leave. Yet he continued running around or jumping. I then made a warning threat by cocking my rifle and asking him to leave again. How does he respond? Jumping. I then walk into the base to see if he would try to enter. To which he spawns his blue box again and runs off.

(Only me and him were there. I'm not fussed if you call me out on Bullshit. No one can confirm.)

What would you like to see improved: A sturdy punishment or at the very least a small ban. So he knows that he needs to improve on RP or stop FailRPing.

Aye, the issue happened when Serem and Recondite members were trying to talk ranger into changing his armor's color when all of the sudden comes Max damage and starts trolling oocly and icly, not much time afterwards he gets shot at icly and explains that he won't rp getting shot since we are. '' idiots oocly and icly.'' and continues to stand there as if nothing ever happened.

Flame also.

He interferred in an argue he wasn't into with stupid comments, both ICLY and OOCLY, and when almost everyone told him to fuck off he just kept talking. Three people pointed a gun at him, asking him to leave or be killed. He didn't care, got shot by three weapons, died.

I'd ask for neglicenge PK, can't have logs to prove it (Since console is full of XY spawned ZV), except for a big crowd of witnessess who were there during his death.

He sort of walked up and criticized you guys for ignoring the stated appearance of my armor IC and attempting to force me to get it repainted IC, when you responded by flaming him he responded by flaming you and later three people he flamed killed him IC for no good reason. They even stated they had OOC reasons for it.

e: It's also worth noting that he hadn't responded IC yet to you guys telling him to fuck off when he was shot. He refused to acknowledge that you'd shot him because of the ridiculousness of the situation and the lack of reasoning for it, which, frankly, I can sympathize with.

e2: I just read the OP and I can safely say that none of what Revolution claimed happened, happened. It doesn't even come close to resembling the situation.

Oh, postal. lol. He came running over to the Monolith base and kept shooting at us. We finally killed him but he came back.

Revolution said:
Players Name: Postal [Max Damage]
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:8594974
Reason for ban: General FailRP. Mingery.
Proof: Multiple user whitnesses. (People who post below) Including mine;

I was guarding RT Base about an hour ago, I was doing other things so standing around. And Someone started running other with a blue armory box. He kept Sprinting Everywhere, (possibly consuming Energy Drinks) Because I did not see him stop for about ten minutes. After a while I Yelled at him ICly to Stop. However he continued spawning and deleting this blue box and running away. Eventually running towards the main enterance. I asked him kindly to leave. Yet he continued running around or jumping. I then made a warning threat by cocking my rifle and asking him to leave again. How does he respond? Jumping. I then walk into the base to see if he would try to enter. To which he spawns his blue box again and runs off.

(Only me and him were there. I'm not fussed if you call me out on Bullshit. No one can confirm.)

What would you like to see improved: A sturdy punishment or at the very least a small ban. So he knows that he needs to improve on RP or stop FailRPing.

lol what a shite story, now let me tell you the story about how I became prince of a town named Bel Air

seriously tho, why would you make a story up in a ban request about me spawning shit which in the logs it didn't happen.
i was running into cover by the vehicles when you start aiming at me with your mosin, with a blue chest in my hand, i did not keep removing and respawning it, so now I knight you, Sir Lie Alot,
about 13% of the story is true

plus flower I was having fun with another member

Postal said:
lol what a shite story, now let me tell you the story about how I became prince of a town named Bel Air

seriously tho, why would you make a story up in a ban request about me spawning shit which in the logs it didn't happen.
i was running into cover by the vehicles when you start aiming at me with your mosin, with a blue chest in my hand, i did not keep removing and respawning it, so now I knight you, Sir Lie Alot,
about 13% of the story is true

plus flower I was having fun with another member

Well from my point of view (roof at start) You were taking the box. Then hiding behind a truck. From behind that truck I never saw the Blue Box. Then afterwards I see the Box again. Maybe if you didn't run around the corner everytime I yelled at you ICly. I would have seen the Box. But All I saw was it appearing and disappearing.

I find it fun when I break NLR and be a general shithead. Can I continue?

All you seem to do is fuck around, though.

I only fuck around when it is legit, or someone wants some fun
I run around all day yes, to find some RP to interact with but I get met with is "pewpew we're busy" "no fuck off" "flame flame flame"

When someone wants some fun? No one wanted fun when dealing with the suit situation but yet you kept aggrevating people right up untill the point where they icly killed you and you refused to rp further because you were too good for us.

Meh.

I think until somebody has the audacity to log proof on it, there really shouldn't be a ban request. You ALL know these things won't happen without large amounts of proof.

...Having so many people stating clear problems with this person, and his responses to such speaks for it self. All the same, that fact aside, Crimson is right.
If he is this consistent of an abuser, gaining logs OR screenshots should not be that hard.

dunno, the ban request is about me jumping up and down and running around which i never done, all i did was dive into cover
must of been my clone

I think it has become a bit more than that now...In quite a few posts it has summed up in general that you like to mess about and annoy certain individuals without you actually realizing.

A ban isn't really required, all that is needed is for you (Postal) To sit the fuck down, get serious and stop annoying others by taking everything said OOCly (Calling them retards and such)

I can't say I've seen any fuckin' about, but from the amount of witnesses from different situations it's quite clear that you do have a problem for this kind of thing. Calm it down.

I don't think a ban request was needed, next time something like this happens just talk to the person.

We tried to talk.

He kept opening his mouth, tossing wood in the flame and what not.

We killed him, he auto-voided his death and stayed there, until he got OOCLY killed.

It's either a troll or someone who likes to fuck around, in both cases, he annoyed a lot of people with his behaviour, yesterday and days before.

lets be honest here, i dont even know the guy but from what i've seen his behavior out of character reflects on his ic actions at times.

im not sure if he needs a ban but maybe a few taps on the wrist, and if he doesn't want to change give him the ol' boot

Postal might be a bit of a minge or a 'troll'. However we should give him another chance, I have seen him on both Hl2RP and SRP, by the looks of it on SRP, he tends to literally just fuck around all day, saying he has mutated skin and that he likes to eat rats and crazy shit like that. However on Hl2RP, he tends to be quite serious and formal as well as a very good roleplayer. I have no solid proof of this but from the comparison, he seems to come on TnB to just fuck about half of the time. That is just my opinion, and don't start hurling insults at me like, "LOL SAYS DUNJAM!" because I am getting quite pissed off with the SRP side of TnB myself. This is just my opinion, thanks for reading and stuff.

EDIT: He also called Drakens racist because he asked him to make himself 6'4 instead of 6'9/6'8 as for some reason he -FUCKING- loves having tall and big characters on both SRP and Hl2RP. When I asked him this before Drakens found out, he continued to ignore me. By the looks of it he is a minge and a troll whenever he is on SRP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread