Post your RP [TRIGGERS]

Scouser

Zealot
Aug 3, 2011
I've never heard the terms death stick, cancer stick or coffin nail in my life. Just call them cigarettes or smokes you horse thieves.

Snaparoni

TRP Admin
Dec 15, 2014
switch it up between terminators or cca

“i fucking hate the rebels. tc is stupid im gonna kill them lol”

imagine being such a baby that you dont realize your all rping on the same server and it isnt factions against faction oocly

Scouser

Zealot
Aug 3, 2011
One thing that pertained to me in particular was the assumption from a few people (who didn't even know me at all) that my characters leniency towards rogues/former collaborators/etc was the result of some OOC failure of mine to play a character realistically, and not the result of many years of character development. I'm sure others can speak for some similar personal experiences. As a general rule of thumb, don't assume the person you're roleplaying with is a retard unless it's me.

Kiwi

Zealot
Dec 10, 2015
Usage of periods over commas. This mainly occurs in gooc emotes or global /evs.

i.e: The terminator steps out of the ashes, phased plasma streaking from its firearm. Killing the soldiers.

These weird little sentence fragments get under my skin like rocks in the little holes in converse shoes.

War Machine

THE IRON BANK
Apr 15, 2015
Usage of periods over commas. This mainly occurs in gooc emotes or global /evs.

i.e: The terminator steps out of the ashes, phased plasma streaking from its firearm. Killing the soldiers.

These weird little sentence fragments get under my skin like rocks in the little holes in converse shoes.
So you're saying use more commas instead of periods? Because honestly I try to use commas as often as I can to try and not create run on sentence but I feel as if I use them too much, you got any advice on the matter?

_Vintricus

Legend
Jan 24, 2016
So you're saying use more commas instead of periods? Because honestly I try to use commas as often as I can to try and not create run on sentence but I feel as if I use them too much, you got any advice on the matter?
commas can be associated with taking a breath while reading aloud. if it sounds like a weird pause break, you dont need a comma there.

BMY

Legend
Jul 9, 2016
Commas are used to separate clauses, list items, and add appositives. Which clauses you separate is a stylistic decision.
Well, let me correct the last part. If you're sticking two independent clauses together with a comma, you'd better have a conjunction and a good reason for doing it.

Last edited:

Gunnerstrip7

Warrior of Sunlight
Aug 17, 2011
I got reminded of this one day during the last iteration.

I was standing around talking to my units, this was back when DUTY was still a thing I think? Regardless, we were all chatting and doing our usual thing, when these two people came out roleplaying that one person was walking the other, the woman was on all fours and barking like a dog.

We killed them both if I remember correctly, but whatever that was, that's my trigger.

Sleeves

New Blood
Jun 8, 2014
I got reminded of this one day during the last iteration.

I was standing around talking to my units, this was back when DUTY was still a thing I think? Regardless, we were all chatting and doing our usual thing, when these two people came out roleplaying that one person was walking the other, the woman was on all fours and barking like a dog.

We killed them both if I remember correctly, but whatever that was, that's my trigger.
Oh those are my favorite kind. I saw another two doing the same thing, but they were both male and one was covered in cum.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)