1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Post screenshots from other games

Discussion in 'Media Section' started by Walker., May 20, 2012.

1. Fez

Fez fat head

United States
    [​IMG]

anyone else playing drv3 right now? tryna dodge spoilers out here like the matrix

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Helios

HL2 Admin Moderator RR Moderator

United Kingdom
    divinity

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#3562 Helios, Oct 5, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2017
  3. Benji Dooble

Benji Dooble diamond in the rough
    Contributor

United States
    that new fortnite battle royale shit is fun except for when you get one shotted by some dick head

so bout the same as every other game yeah

4. justcallmeipod

United States
    fear the falcon.

will all i ever post in this tread be darkrp and forza photos?

perhaps

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. RGB

RGB I am not a bot
    RR Moderator

United Kingdom
    15:41 - argeebee: dicked about with some fun stellaris mods
    15:42 - argeebee: found some cool stuff, played as a fallen empire to test all the endgame stuff
    15:42 - argeebee: discovered a lovely bug the developers left a placeholder for
    15:42 - argeebee: "Generic Empire"

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. RGB

RGB I am not a bot
    RR Moderator

United Kingdom
    I wiped my data and started Elite: Dangerous again when the Thargoid return update rolled around. If you wanna wing up with me while I'm in a low-end ship lemme know.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. Matt

HL2 Admin

Germany
    The beta for the new battlefront is hilarious when you figure out how to play Maul and the AT-RT.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. Helios

HL2 Admin Moderator RR Moderator

United Kingdom

we got pretty far after this, didn't win though

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Patriot

Patriot Zealot

United States

20171004162559_1. 20171004163336_1. 20171004163515_1. 20171004163517_1. 20171004163544_1. 20171004164640_1. 20171004170754_1. 20170624184540_1. 20170626153656_1. 20170626154810_1.
    Sorry commies, but the skies over Stalingrad belong to me.

// I've been rocking it in Il-2 with my Bf-109 and Ju-87. Flight sims have become my latest addiction.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Matt

HL2 Admin

Germany
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I gotta wonder what the DICE devs thought when they made it possible for a walker to be able to go inside of a very tight space in the last phase of the map where the enemy team can't maneuvre around it. Had one guy from the enemy team call me evil in all chat because of this once :v:

11. Benji Dooble

Contributor

United States
    its small enough to get in there and if you lost that much ground you need a crutch

12. Fez

Fez fat head

United States
    i'd post danganronpa v3 screenshots and vent about how much i despise the ending but theyre just cgs n theyre spoilers

13. Sarcastic Pyro

United States
    [​IMG]

o shucks i think i forgot to turn ai empires on

[​IMG]

who would win: the most sophisticated ships in the galaxy versus one thicc asteroid

14. _Vintricus

_Vintricus Zealot

United States
    [​IMG]
    arma 3 warhammer40k mod

this may have been a bad idea

edit

5 - 10 fps with a gtx 1080 and i7 hoLY SHIT

15. RGB

RGB I am not a bot
    RR Moderator

United Kingdom
    [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. popo

popo Zealot
    HL2 Admin

United States
    new ep2 challenge run
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  17. RGB

RGB I am not a bot
    RR Moderator

United Kingdom
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 2
  18. gutshot

gutshot Senior Member

United States
    @Snuggles
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    i found a way to b-hop up onto a roof in the city & have since been exploring its capabilities.
    it's really hard to get down without dying, i've lost 2 rifle scopes so far.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    shortly before this me & my aussie group were just going around fucking w/ people, i cant aim worth dick so i took the role of bait and ran out in the street to draw his fire. successful, but he evaded through an entrance in the building we didnt know about. everybody takes to different roof tops and we deduce he's in the junkyard, so we lit it up.
    i don't know why 'search couch' was stuck there but it ruined these 2 screenies.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    @7dast antagonizing twelve year olds, led to us both getting hit & having to flee.

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. raildriver

raildriver Member

United States
    Flight Simulator X: Steam Edition -- May be a 11+ year old game, but it's still so fucking fun to play with mods.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

20. RGB

RGB I am not a bot
    RR Moderator

United Kingdom
  21. raildriver

raildriver Member

United States
  22. RGB

RGB I am not a bot
    RR Moderator

United Kingdom
    • Funny Funny x 2
  23. Fez

Fez fat head

United States
  24. RGB

RGB I am not a bot
    RR Moderator

United Kingdom
    [​IMG]

• Artistic Artistic x 1
  25. Hoplite

Hoplite send me $20
    Developer

United Kingdom
  26. Benji Dooble

Contributor

United States
    what game is that

27. Symmetry

Symmetry Kwisatz Haderach

United States
    Welcome to Bunnysburg...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Don't look at me...

[​IMG]

He totally just fell.

[​IMG]

I did nothing wrong.

[​IMG]

They'll never take me alive...

[​IMG]

I deserve everything.

#3587 Symmetry, Oct 12, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2017
  28. Snuggles

Snuggles придурка, патриот

United Kingdom
    how much better is that game now?

i looked in to it way back when there was practically no substance and it was just a tech demo, i honestly thought they'd have abandoned it by now

29. Symmetry

Symmetry Kwisatz Haderach

United States
    It's on the very last beta build before release, and is attached to steam workshop. There's two fairly short story gamemodes, an arena mode, and sandbox in the base game. Honestly not much. I'm counting on the workshop being populated with more content after release.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  30. _Vintricus

_Vintricus Zealot

United States
    [​IMG]
    i survived this unscathed by the way

italian spaghetti too squiggly for silly american plane.

31. Fez

Fez fat head

United States
  32. RGB

RGB I am not a bot
    RR Moderator

United Kingdom
    Delivered over vast distances by those in search of a profit, the Hutton Mug, is only sold to Commanders who make the painfully long journey to Hutton Orbital. Made from the salvaged frame shift drive plates of ships that ran out of fuel before reaching the station, this is purely a vanity item commemorating the epic journey. It's value lies in its rarity and latent frame shift energies keeping your drink that little bit warmer for the journey.

[​IMG]

33. Nat Attack

Nat Attack Legend

United States
    [​IMG]
    i was so fuckin close to forming rome i could taste it

34. Massah DoomGuy

United States
    rome wasn't built in a day and not by NAT, either

• #shotsfired #shotsfired x 1
  35. Nat Attack

Nat Attack Legend

United States
    yeah but i did build the suez canal so fuck u

36. shotcopper 9000

shotcopper 9000 Dead Soul

Australia
    now be a real man and turn off the hud, then stop climbing into the stratosphere and letting the soviets win on ground attack because every german player is flying a 109f at 35,000ft and cannot see the il-2s and pe-2s blowing up all their shit while the two guys actually flying luftwaffe bombers get molested by yaks and lavochkins...

you're not flying until you've barrel rolled a combat-loaded vulan b.2

addendum: someone remind me to actually install elite: dangerous in like two weeks, since i now have both the space and a stick. thanks in advance

37. shotcopper 9000

shotcopper 9000 Dead Soul

Australia
    man, my third stellaris game has been a doozy so far.

meet the ytrellans:

[​IMG]

sKrotBoat: wat the fuck ross
    sKrotBoat: jesus christ
    sKrotBoat: ahahaha
    eAT PANT: :v
    eAT PANT: imagine the diplomatic meetings.
    eAT PANT: :D
    sKrotBoat: ross
    eAT PANT: yes
    sKrotBoat: i just channelled my inner marine brain
    eAT PANT: oh dear.
    sKrotBoat: "what would sex be like"
    eAT PANT: OH DEAR
    eAT PANT: OH NO
    sKrotBoat: :V
    sKrotBoat: but like
    sKrotBoat: the tongue, yeah
    sKrotBoat: and also
    sKrotBoat: the riggling
    eAT PANT: well i mean
    eAT PANT: they do have four arms to kind of sort of hold on
    eAT PANT: but they're also slimy as fuck
    eAT PANT: so
    eAT PANT: ???? ???
    sKrotBoat: Ytrellan wild ride
    eAT PANT: lmao

anyway, they like swamp worlds. their home, draipol, is a moonless swamp world in a system lacking other life-sustaining planets - not even later-game terraforming candidates. it is situated on the inner portion of one of four galactic arms.

[​IMG]

this was no concern, however, because

[​IMG]

LQQK at all those swamp worlds, holy fuck

after just twenty years as an interstellar civilisation, the ytrellans had already colonised three worlds, fended off pirate gangs and religious dissenters, and discovered the remains of an ancient civilisation of gigantic flat spiders. they then found neighbours.

[​IMG]

hegemonistic imperialists, fuck my gay life

the lilarobians seem to have reached interstellar status around the same time as the ytrellans did, as the two were almost equal in military power - but the lilarobians are a more adaptable species (of gigantic, sapient venus flytraps. it's better we don't ask these questions). they already had more colonies under their rule and it was only a matter of time before that head-start combined with their generally awful heggy imp nature and resulted in the ytrellians being Fucked, with a capital Fuck.

not easily dissuaded, our brave little frog-snake-spider-things pressed on and began expanding down-spin along their arm, as well as the root of the arm next to it. within another three decades, they had discovered a pre-sapient species on their frontier, and more and more fellow spacefaring civilisations made contact - and fucking holy christ almost every one of them was hegemonistic and imperialistic and what the fuck have i done to deserve this hell

[​IMG]

thankfully for the ytrellans, not all of the heggy imp menaces viewed them as future possessions! in fact, it turns out the only thing hegemonistic imperialists love more than subjugating independent spacefaring civilisations is playing realpolitik on a level kissinger could only dream of and kicking the everloving shit out of each other. by the grace of the ancient spirits, the ytrellans soon found friends - quite a few of them, actually. as naps began to fly back and forth and stepping upon limbless reptillians became more and more taboo, four of the ytrellans' most unpleasant galactic neighbours (including a bunch of fucking randroids, does my torment never end) formed a federation and named it the bright compact, a giant teal stain upon the sov map.

oh, one of the three core ytrellan colonies was forcibly annexed by the lilarobians after they ate the entire fleet in one sitting but hey what can you do vOv

with this threat appearing, the loose web of triggered ancaps third-wheeling non-aggression pacts coalesced into a loose but official four-way mutual defence pact. by this stage, more and more brushfire wars were appearing as nationalism swept the galaxy and vassals or client species rose up against their masters. the situation only worsened as several of the rebellions maintained names common to their former masters and an empire sharing the name of draipol even appeared, despite bearing absolutely no relation to the ytrellans and being entirely composed of a totally different species, on the other side of the galactic core.

[​IMG]

things became very confusing and slightly unsettling for the spiritually-inclined, traditionalist ytrellans at this stage, as a number of enigmatic empires began initiating contact by making increasingly bizarre demands. one group of leaf-men asked for a small number of ytrellans to preserve in their living archive, which the ytrellans agreed to out of fear since the leaf-men looked like they could flex. shortly after, this was followed by an even more disturbing development:

[​IMG]

having been heavily reliant on robotic miners and farm workers for some time, the ytrellans had learnt a healthy respect for the dangers of machines, and elected not to tread the path towards true artificial intelligence. again, they agreed out of fear, although they knew in their hearts that no fucking way would they colonise a <20% habitability world without terraforming, which in turn was ruled out by the small matter of being in the middle of an energy crisis. also they had a couple of pretty nice colonies going on planets that weren't garbo even after an enormous bonus to habitability from research and diplomatic perks.

then,

WAR WERE DECLARED.

fuck fuck shit fuck we have like no ships and OH my god look at the size of the lilarobians' fleets and THEIR STUPID FEDERATION HAS US AGAINST THE VOID AND CLOSED BORDERS AND TWO OF THEM ARE TRYING TO VASSALISE US INDEPENDENTLY OF EACH OTHER SHIT FUCK

at this point things were getting so stupid that, it is said, the grand admiral of the ytrellan star swarm spent five days trying to figure out which way up the map was supposed to be read in the flagship's command centre

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

despite all of this, ytrellan scientists were also having the time of their lives, and managed to finally solve the puzzle of Who Killed Yuht

[​IMG]

nothing like a bit of sneaky archaeology deep behind enemy lines while his fleet's off getting pounded by your much stronger allies oioi

while the lilarobians were off chasing allied fleets, the plucky ytrellans saw an opportunity and dived on it, laying siege to the colony that had been wrongfully taken from them a hundred years before. the lilarobians menaced them with a 51k fleet, but our heroes intelligently utilised a well-known strategy and basically just downed ten lots of antlion rage and then fuckin minge sprinted towards the biggest allied fleet they could find for protection. it worked, and the lilarobians Went Away, and then said big allied fleet decided they had nothing too important on and they were totally down to come over for some casual orbital bombardment, nothing serious, no long-term commitments

[​IMG]

eat shit you stupid plants maybe if your mouth wasn't wider than you are tall you'd know how to fight wars

although the ytrellans managed to retake their colony, they had unfortunately forgotten to realpolitik and so when the randroids proposed terms for an end to the war, the government simply didn't have the clout to tell them to fuck off and keep fighting. as a result, their situation returned to status ante bellum, bar for the few million who died in the ground invasion of the colony - but hey, at least none of the terms singled them out for a fucking.

around this time more scary spacemails arrived from the ancient custodian ai, whose little enclave featured ringworlds in assorted states of disrepair

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

look mate i don't know what you're selling here but i don't want i-

[​IMG]

alright, you've twisted my arm, yes i do want it

back in draipol, leading scholars struggled to pin down the cause for rising suicide rates of ytrellan strategists

[​IMG]

what the fuck is even going on anymore

although many were suspicious of the "charity" of the machines, the battleship was accepted with great enthusiasm by the fleet, even if its makers seemed to be going more and more amstrad every time anyone tried to contact them.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

fears of some kind of mental ai uprising began running rife through the population, as this exact concept had been the premise of one of the most immensely successful and instantly-recognisable ytrellan action movie franchises. they only grew deeper as suddenly,

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

oh.

[​IMG]

having discovered that they could, in fact, make sense of the star charts if they ingested a significant dose of potent hallucinogenics beforehand, ytrellan strategists watched with wary eyes.

[​IMG]

meanwhile, the engineers had built the first orbital habitat, a great triumph of engineering. they promptly plastered every conceivable surface both inside and out with solar cells in order to try and remedy their energy crisis. surprisingly, this was an effective strategy. as the last pieces were being glued on, news from across the galaxy - a collective sigh of relief was breathed...

[​IMG]

THAT'S IT FOR NOW FOLKS GET STELLARIS IT IS A FUCKIN MINT GAME YEAH