Polonius Hl2 Unban

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kiwi

TRP Admin
Dec 10, 2015
but, if you do and you abuse it
scramble scramble you know I love you but I'm having a really hard time wrapping my head around what this means. are you saying that as long as ESPs aren't being used to vacuum up items or epic wallhack in S2K they're warranted??

Last edited:

Zombiedude101

Zealot
TRP Admin
May 26, 2011
scramble scramble you know I love you but I'm having a really hard time wrapping my head around what this means. are you saying that as long as ESPs aren't being used to vacuum up items or epic wallhack in S2K they're warranted??
I think the point being made is that what people do off server is their business but if they start pulling that sort of shite off here and especially to the detriment of others they will get the hammer.

scramble

good natured
Jan 1, 2015
not warranted but rather- if you don’t abuse it, we will literally never, never, ever notice you having such software

in a perfect world nobody would need to ask for tooltrust, there would be no admins, we could all just noclip to where the rp is and turn it off when there’s an established event popping off or turn on your ESP to see if the arcade dupe is down or if there’s any CA’s on, but,

we don’t, and cases of abuse will always be met with what counts for punishment at a Very Serious roleplay community

Mads

cute when mad
Jan 14, 2012
Someone apparantly unbanned me I do not know who. Was this supposed to happen?
scramble jumped the gun. it was not supposed to happen; we hadn't actually come to a conclusion as team yet.

here's a deal:
- your inventories are wiped across all characters.
- if you're banned for the same reason again, there won't be an appeal or a chance of one.

Enraged

Mana Addict
TRP Admin
Jan 26, 2018
i unbanned you because i think you’re innocent and i’m not willing to make ur inventories collateral but what do you think of maddy’s deal
That's not how this sort of thing works. At all.
You don't just unban someone because you feel it's the right thing. The team needs to agree on it, especially the person who invoked the ban to begin with.

scramble

good natured
Jan 1, 2015
i admittedly unbanned him without seeking advice and then i stalled a bit on providing an explanation because how to explain my mistake was both uncomfortable and unclear
hopefully that sheds as much light as possible on the subject

Polioman

Zealot
Mar 14, 2018
The whole entire thing with this all is that I think the reason for the ban was false. The fact of the matter was that you thought I was using a hack to see through walls to get scripts.

I will say from now on why in the fuck would you think I would need to even use a hack when getting said scripts are somewhat easy.

The entire thread has been thoroughly against me from the start because: "That's what they always say when they use ESP." This has thus annihilated any notion to prove my innocence from the very start. Along with the various shitposts, tertiary jokes that soon followed with more numerous jokes from what I have said.

This is not an act. I would have truthfully overreacted at the extremely absurd claim of hacking on a server that I go on everyday. I have kept a good line on this server, from the way that I rp, from how I can write each of my characters storylines.

Furthermore, Mads, I will not take that deal. It sounds promising I will say that, but I cannot take it. Not after the amount of progress, time, effort, or other IC related events I have gone through would all be a waste from the start of the iteration to today.

Nerdbird

Educated Avian
May 24, 2016
Despite the ESP allegations, which I still believe to be true, you've still admitted to scriptwhoring and not getting all of those scripts legitimately as you say during IC related events. I think that a inventory-wipe would be appropriate.

Polioman

Zealot
Mar 14, 2018
So you guys are saying that you pinned a false ban for esp on me to make me admit to scriptwhoring?
That's pretty much what this is starting to look like now.

Kieck

poland can into space
Nov 2, 2014
maybe a false positive
you're given the benefit of the doubt here but on the condition you're going to be treated like everybody else who was been banned for illegitimate script acquisition
here's the legalese

jam tip

Raspberry's Lawyer
Oct 8, 2011
No they banned you because you are guilty of using an ESP

You just happened to admit to scriptwhoring of your own free will in hopes that it would make you look better for some reason (??? wat)

The offer they gave you is that you will lose all of the scripts you whored while USING your ESP, and then you will be unbanned

or you can just stay banned and playing dumb

and you seem to be confusing script items with actual character development

if you would like i can link you to a few guides on learning the difference!

Polioman

Zealot
Mar 14, 2018
scramble jumped the gun. it was not supposed to happen; we hadn't actually come to a conclusion as team yet.

here's a deal:
- your inventories are wiped across all characters.
- if you're banned for the same reason again, there won't be an appeal or a chance of one.
I'll take your deal.

Lock the thread.

Mads

cute when mad
Jan 14, 2012
sorted, then. locking this up.

e;
i'd like to remind that despite scramble's protest, the majority of the administration firmly believes you were, in fact, using an ESP. the only way we could verify this is by breaching your privacy and looking through your files, which is as unethical as it is unlawful. fortunately, tests - i.e. the hidden item test - have yet to turn up a false positive; in this case in particular, i, personally, have been at this community for 8 years, and have seen people banned because they fell for the bait in these tests as well and it has never been a false positive.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)