Picwhore Thread - v4

Santoro

Legend
Jul 10, 2016
my grandpa in the 1970s

great grandpa on the left, austro-hungarian army, cca 1914/1915, was a hussar, wounded in 1915 and retired

my family pre ww1, the man there is my great grand uncle who died in italian captivity

grandpa's unit, says 1940, probably in training

very old pics fellas....

Last edited:

LilSumac

Zealot
Oct 2, 2012
very cool.

where do you work?
i did an internship at spacex last year, will hopefully be going back again in the fall

the spacex patches you can get dirt cheap as an employee and the nasa patches i got from my manager at the time who was in a carpool with a nasa mission manager

gonna try and replace the stinky remove before flight tab that came with the jacket with a genuine one from flight hardware, unfortunately theyre hard to come by unless you work at a test facility or cape canaveral or something

Hoplite

send me $20
Developer
May 21, 2011
i did an internship at spacex last year, will hopefully be going back again in the fall

the spacex patches you can get dirt cheap as an employee and the nasa patches i got from my manager at the time who was in a carpool with a nasa mission manager

gonna try and replace the stinky remove before flight tab that came with the jacket with a genuine one from flight hardware, unfortunately theyre hard to come by unless you work at a test facility or cape canaveral or something
nice, that's awesome.

getting a proper hardware red tag would be dope.

dougal

low effort
Feb 27, 2013
cool patches but big pics
super sick
im interning @ a test facility this summer and see some of the mission patches around sometimes and theyre super cool, jealous that you actually got to take some
the guy im working under has a super cool sls badge that i wish i could snag

LilSumac

Zealot
Oct 2, 2012
im interning @ a test facility this summer and see some of the mission patches around sometimes and theyre super cool, jealous that you actually got to take some
the guy im working under has a super cool sls badge that i wish i could snag
test facilities are really dope, seeing flight hardware on the shop floor is cool but i wish i got to see some of it in action in person. really gives you an appreciation of the power and engineering behind things. hope that works out for you dawg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)