1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Personalized Storylines during TRP Hype

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Newticus, Feb 5, 2018.

1. Miguh

Miguh Senior Member

Portugal
    OOC Name: miguh

Time Zone: GMT

Steam Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198144488130/

When are you mostly active? Weekends, but I can come up in afternoons during the week.

Character Name(s): Marco dos Santos

What do you want your character to get out of the labor camp event? (emotional/social/physical goals, etc.)
    I would like to build more relationships with other people from the camp, maybe talk with some people he had problems with, just building or re-building friendships, maybe having a discussion about the state of things.

What are some concepts that you don't like or are disinterested in? (horror rp, serious subjects, etc.)
    Dumb fights.
    What are some concepts that you do like or are interested in? (passive rp, combat rp, etc.)
    Anything, really.

What is your character's alignment in regards to Union vs. Resistance? (100% Resistance, 75/25, etc.)
    Resitance 90%.

2. BMY871

BMY871 Zealot

United States
    OOC Name: BMY

Time Zone: EST

Steam Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/-BMY-

When are you mostly active? All day weekends, 20:30-5:00 GMT weekdays

Character Name(s): John Longabaugh

What do you want your character to get out of the labor camp event? (emotional/social/physical goals, etc.)
    A more decisive stance against the Union. No plans other than that.

What are some concepts that you don't like or are disinterested in? (horror rp, serious subjects, etc.)
    Labor RP

What are some concepts that you do like or are interested in? (passive rp, combat rp, etc.)
    Anything else. Note- I play a medic character and I haven't grown too sick of med rp yet!

What is your character's alignment in regards to Union vs. Resistance? (100% Resistance, 75/25, etc.)
    80% Resistance

3. The Puppet Master

The Puppet Master Senior Member

United States
    OOC Name: Forum name (Puppet)

Time Zone: EST (UTC -5:00 US&Canada)

Steam Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198081693738

When are you mostly active? try to be, everyday.

Character Name(s):
    Braden McGuffin

To finally be recognized. He's been in the shadows for a while, helping the resistance however he can,
    but he never really has been put out there. I think it's more that he wants attention, and, maybe it ever does happen,
    go out in a blaze of glory. For something meaningful.

Combat rp is something that I've always been interested in. Also injury rp. Good shit.

(TL;DR = 100% resistance)
    My character has had a real bad history with the Union. Braden sees the Union as the worst possible thing
    to ever happen in his life. He saw many friends of his die, and is in deep shit with the CCA. Before all that,
    he had a job in Tailoring. He almost didn't fit in a world he came into, with a hot temper. He learned real quick
    that he'd need to control it in this world. But he couldn't. So one day, he was given an opportunity. And he took it.
    He learned about gun safety, shooting a gun, and yet, he didn't want to be fully recognized then, and didn't do much.
    Before they got captured, he wanted to make a difference, to make a change for once. He's hoping for that change
    as much as he hopes he can be that change.

4. Newticus

Newticus Not New Blood
    HL2 Admin Contributor

United States
    Bump.

Everyone's been categorized (yes, even you people who are not on the list.)

There's an event going on tonight that should accommodate everyone's RP preferences. Come enjoy.
    Groups will be made on Monday.

5. Dusk

Dusk Zealot

United States
    hi hope this isnt too late

OOC Name:
    Dusk

Time Zone: PST

Steam Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/highdefinitionretard/

When are you mostly active?: I'm really flexible in when I can get on. Mostly active during the weekends though.

Character Name(s): CCA.C17-JURY.AdJ.60943

Make more/deepen relationships with other characters.

Huge scenarios with 7+ people, especially involving some kind of combat.
    Passive for life. Fine with some combat if there's not a fuck ton of people.
    100% CCA probably.

• Late Late x 2
  6. Newticus

Newticus Not New Blood
    HL2 Admin Contributor

United States
    you're fine, I can fit you in ez.

after monday it'll be a bit harder
    e;

Don't let kingryan and duaine dissuade you. They're not the ones writing this.

#46 Newticus, Feb 10, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2018
  7. Captainsaltychips

Captainsaltychips Senior Member

United States
    OOC Name: Salty

Time Zone: CST

Steam Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198055731342/

When are you mostly active? After school hours 4-9pm weeks.

Character Name(s):CCA.C17-VICE.03.26603

What I want mostly for my character to get from the labor camp is how horrible and shitty his job is. I want him to get a better understanding of the life style he choosed by signing up for the CCA.
    I'm disinterested in large scale combat rp
    Some concepts I'm interested in is passive rp because I enjoy character development that happens with passive.
    My character's alignment is 70% Union 30% Resistance.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Newticus

Newticus Not New Blood
    HL2 Admin Contributor

United States
    Alright.

I've had these groups made for a little while, I just haven't had time to transcribe them here so everyone can see who they're paired with.
    If you disagree with your pairing or want to be moved to a separate group, don't hesitate to message me via steam or the forums.
    This system is a prototype, and will be rough at first. People will be moved around and added as we go, so long as it doesn't destroy the story that's worked up. I might've missed someone, but I don't think so. For the sake of others, I dropped some people's second or third characters, but will keep them on the list in case I find a good spot for the,.

Please please please don't be embarrassed to ask for a group change to be with a character you'd like to interact with.

Group A
    Daichi Tanaka
    Remi Thery
    Jak Strongthorne
    Miles Nelson
    April Maywell
    James Sullivan
    Delenin Montiure
    Joseph Hegarty

Group B
    Quyen Strauss
    Iciar Mollina
    Johann Bailey
    Karen Heckal
    Plato
    Samantha Nilgate
    Joshua Leeds
    Marco dos Santos

Group C
    Aileanna Kerr
    Carlyn Everett
    Emerson Hayes
    Isaac McDougal
    Anna Tisdale
    Octavia Plumb
    Nat Shapiro
    Alskava Verdana

Group D
    CCA.C17-VICE.04.97402
    CCA.C17-JURY.03.61944
    CCA.C17-JURY.04.98454
    CCA.C17-VICE.04.99324
    CCA.C17-VICE.02.76523
    CCA.C17-VICE.02.68428

Group E
    CCA.C17-JURY.FtL.87246
    CCA.C17-JURY.AdJ.20002
    CCA.C17-JURY.AdJ.32412
    CCA.C17-JURY.02.01312
    CCA.C17-JURY.Adj.60943
    CCA.C17-VICE.03.26603

These groups are not going to be interacting explicitly with themselves. There will be a lot of inter-group interaction, so don't be afraid. (Especially if you're looking to breach the faction barrier and RP with the other side.)

If these groups prove too big I'll be separating people from them and regrouping them.

Also, it's worth noting that the group I placed my own character in won't be receiving any special treatment. I feel like that should go without saying, but you never know.

• Winner Winner x 6
    #48 Newticus, Feb 12, 2018 at 11:01 PM
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2018 at 12:24 AM
  9. GOLDEN NINJA WARRIOR

United Kingdom
    I'd like to apologise in advance to all Group C residents for having to roleplay with known menace to society Isaac McDougal.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Newticus

Newticus Not New Blood
    HL2 Admin Contributor

United States
    Bump, again. I want to make sure everyone sees this.

Any comments, questions, or concerns?

11. Newticus

Newticus Not New Blood
    HL2 Admin Contributor

United States
    Third bump. Sue me.

I'll be updating as people put in requests, so the list has gone in the OP.
    A few small changes have been made.

12. drac

drac Senior Member

Canada
    Interesting, so are you planning on making group specific scenarios / events?

holy shit, didnt even notice that. reminder to everyone in group c, dont feel bad if you want to avoid rping with isaac mcdougal, just ask for a group change.

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. Newticus

Newticus Not New Blood
    HL2 Admin Contributor

United States
    HOLY SHIT I'M SO SORRY I FORGOT TO POST THE LAST GROUP LOL

I HAVEN'T FORGOTTEN ABOUT YOU ALL. I'LL UPDATE THIS LATER TONIGHT HA HA

14. RGB

RGB I am not a bot
    HL2 Game Moderator RR Moderator

United Kingdom
  15. Ballin

Ballin Zealot

United States
    @Newticus If it's not too late.

OOC Name: Ballin

Time Zone: CST

Steam Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/MrBallin/

When are you mostly active? Everyday, anytime over the weekends really.

Character Name(s): VICE.Ftl.94061

What do you want your character to get out of the labor camp event? (emotional/social/physical goals, etc.) As of now I don't have any specific goals for my character but hopefully this'll help me find what I want to do. My character is pretty much all about self-preservation.

What are some concepts that you don't like or are disinterested in? (horror rp, serious subjects, etc.) There's not any certain topics I don't dislike.

What are some concepts that you do like or are interested in? (passive rp, combat rp, etc.) Horror RP is fun, with the hallucinations and strange alien shit. Serious subjects and emotional RP that evokes feelings are great. Combat RP every now and then to get things moving in a certain direction.

What is your character's alignment in regards to Union vs. Resistance? (100% Resistance, 75/25, etc.) 50-50, self preservation and whichever one lets him live without being transhumanized.

Group D please

16. gabriel

gabriel Senior Member

Philippines
    OOC Name: KAMiKAZE

Time Zone: GMT +8:00

Steam Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/walangkami

When are you mostly active?: 11:00AM to 12:00AM (night) on my timezone.

Character Name(s): Jared Toledo/China

Not really anything. If it's happening and I'm involved, I'll take part.

Realistic situations. That's simply it.

100% LA RÉSISTANCE

#56 gabriel, Feb 16, 2018 at 4:19 AM
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2018 at 12:52 PM