Rules Permanent bans

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

scramble

good natured
Jan 1, 2015
it has been an unofficial and unspoken rule that the administration may let some permabanned players play on new servers under the tnb flag.

the administration of any sub-community of tnb always reserves the right to take this privelege from people should they abuse it. just as well, harrassment of these players won't be tolerated.

there is no easy way to address harassment in this situation and i don't care for it. your fighting is none of my business. do not make it our business.

if you have old issues, bury the hatchet. if it's someone really bad, let us know.

if you see these players doing something inappropriate, let the administration know and i will be more than happy to burn the olive branch. most of these people are polite, respectful, and QUIET most importantly, so, you should never know you've run into them.

they are not immune to punishment, they're anything but. it's not parole, it's a state of grace.
they will always be permabanned unless they appeal, and they can be banned again anytime.

it is no skin off my back if they betray the privilege they have been given. it's entirely their loss and i will personally and gladly revoke a second chance to give it to someone who might use it right.

this is not all-inclusive and this is not an opportunity you can ask for. it's a gift. respect it, have fun with it, and we can all have a good time.

this is all written in the spirit of creating a genuinely friendly environment. ultimately, i'll put my foot down on anything that violates that.

oh, and to the scumbags who we will never unban - this could have been an opportunity for you at some point, but not anymore. smell you later.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread