Operation Daybreak

Discussion in 'The Campaign Tracker' started by Mox, Aug 19, 2018.

1. Mox

Mox master of hidden agendas. clandestine roleplayer.
    Contributor

PREVIOUSLY:
    OPERATION WINDFALL

SOUTHWESTERN SEABOARD, CALIFORNIA
    AUGUST 2025

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    08.18.2025 - 0438 PACIFIC STANDARD TIME

SANCTUARY, FORMER COALITION OUTPOST

BAKERSFIELD, CALIFORNIA

As they left the ruined city of Los Angeles, they headed further into the belly of the beast. SkyNET's forces had taken up residence in former Bakersfield installments. While the command personnel locked themselves away to prepare for the battles ahead, the bulk of TechCom's grunts and gunners took in the breath of fresh air away from artillery and constant bombardments, licked their wounds and mourned for the dead. For once, they might catch even a minute of sleep- but not for long.

Upon arrival, TechCom settled in the old Sanctuary that the Coalition had left behind since their migration up north. It was long since uninhabited- but far from abandoned. Bullets and plasma shredded the walls and dark splashes of blood smeared onto the aged wooden structures. It was an unsettling place in an unsettling time. Now without the help of Los Angeles Company, Bakersfield must advance to reclaim their old territories.

Just beyond their doorstep lay Baseplate- occupied and controlled by SkyNET forces. If they were to establish any form of foothold in the region, the base would have to be reclaimed and fortified.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Artistic Artistic x 1
    #1 Mox, Aug 19, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2018
  2. Mox

Contributor

// Round two of three! I'll do an event tomorrow if enough people show up for it, but after today I'm gonna do things as they come just for a little bit. If population abides I'll do things to appease the masses. :)

#2 Mox, Aug 19, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2018
  3. Mox

Contributor

// Things have been awfully slow as of late, so I'm going to pick this back up. Saturday, Sept 1st, 1:00 PM PST (4:00 PM EST) if you'd like to join in on an event.

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1