Old but New

Ganja

Jun 29, 2019
Hello, my name is Ganja the Barman. I used to play on TnB a while back for a large amount of time before I went back to college. I've played on all sorts of the various servers, but I mostly enjoyed HL2 and Stalker. My best accomplishment are probably going from RcT to SqL of UNION on my unit 57627 which took quite some time and leading a group of hardened criminals known as the Kanal Kangz after I retired from the CCA and made another character. On Stalker I've played mostly bandits such as 'Anul' and 'Spoons' but I had a monolith member before known as Ragnar and even a member of freedom, I also took part in Dave's baldry mutated bandits things (Not sure what they were but it was fun for us). Anyway, I don't believe anyone will remember me but I hope to get back into the CCA with a character and make some new friends and down below are some old screenshots for fun just to view.

FeuerSeer

Zealot
Dec 9, 2014
Shit, I remember that workshift. One of the few I attended on that character. Welcome back chap.

dougal

low effort
Feb 27, 2013
didnt u have a short freedomer that wore a ghillie suit a lot on srp? seem to remember that for some reason
welcome back

Ganja

Jun 29, 2019
didnt u have a short freedomer that wore a ghillie suit a lot on srp? seem to remember that for some reason
welcome back
I only had a Wind of Freedom on my freedom member mostly, occasionally I'd get to wear something different but nah.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)