observer flag abuse + repeated RDM. - Toast

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hawg pretty much worded my response on the matter of not banning Toast because Levinx and Floki owned up to it and consented anyway. I vote no to the ban.

look, Jerkbox. You can ''humiliate'' me all you want, and that's fine if you don't approve of me, but honestly I only know you by the fact that you say ''shut the fuck up cup'' in gooc every time I say something. Which is fine, man... I don't even really care, you have the right to criticize me, I'm not mad at you or anything. This whole ban request was not even a personal attack towards you. You just happened to be the straw that broke the camels back. You weren't the only one RDMING, but you stood out due to the fact that you were just floating in observe mode rdming. Believe me, I saw plenty other people rdming as well.

As for Arena Host/Stalker/Spike, etc. I try to use that character for events when the server lacks activities. He's not really meant to be a real developed character, merely a source of entertainment, much like that ''punch-whore'' event. It's just entertainment that I was hoping to use to stop everyone from repeatedly rdming. Obviously you were all trigger happy, so I'd rather turn that into something IC than just repeated RDM. Either way, I've had this event several times, and even Dave helped participate and set them up at one point. If people don't enjoy them, then I'll gladly stop, however I really haven't gotten much criticism on those events until now.

With all that aside, honestly man I just want a little less RDM on the server. People need to know that it's not okay to RDM.

Also to Pirate, I believe you participated in one of my arena events and had no problems with it until things didn't go your way, so I honestly don't know where you're coming from. You've never told me that you didn't like the events until I tossed this thread up.

jerkbox said:
I only went into observe when Cup shot at me.

also i never shot at anyone, not exactly sure where you got this idea.

My guess is you're just trying to push the blame on me now, that shit is not cool.

Cup said:
look, Jerkbox. You can ''humiliate'' me all you want, and that's fine if you don't approve of me, but honestly I only know you by the fact that you say ''shut the fuck up cup'' in gooc every time I say something. Which is fine, man... I don't even really care, you have the right to criticize me, I'm not mad at you or anything. This whole ban request was not even a personal attack towards you. You just happened to be the straw that broke the camels back. You weren't the only one RDMING, but you stood out due to the fact that you were just floating in observe mode rdming. Believe me, I saw plenty other people rdming as well.

As for Arena Host/Stalker/Spike, etc. I try to use that character for events when the server lacks activities. He's not really meant to be a real developed character, merely a source of entertainment, much like that ''punch-whore'' event. It's just entertainment that I was hoping to use to stop everyone from repeatedly rdming. Obviously you were all trigger happy, so I'd rather turn that into something IC than just repeated RDM. Either way, I've had this event several times, and even Dave helped participate and set them up at one point. If people don't enjoy them, then I'll gladly stop, however I really haven't gotten much criticism on those events until now.

With all that aside, honestly man I just want a little less RDM on the server. People need to know that it's not okay to RDM.

Also to Pirate, I believe you participated in one of my arena events and had no problems with it until things didn't go your way, so I honestly don't know where you're coming from. You've never told me that you didn't like the events until I tossed this thread up.

I participated in one that actually had effort involved in the structure and took issue when you decided you didn't want to pay me and tried to rdm me

pirate said:
I participated in one that actually had effort involved in the structure and took issue when you decided you didn't want to pay me and tried to rdm me

Actually I roleplayed raising my weapon toward your character. you rped raising your weapon toward the arena host, so then I rped shooting you as you were raising your weapon. As soon as I said that, you just gunned me down, so I chose to ignore you for that event. I never shot at you or anything ooc. Sylvia (not sure who he is ooc) was a witness to this.

Honestly, it's getting a bit old now, are you guys really just going to make stuff up to try and make me look bad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread