Notepad

Discussion in 'In-Character Area' started by Neurotic, Oct 2, 2018.

1. Neurotic

Neurotic Senior Member

United States

First off, I want to get it out of the way that I really do love the place we're at right now. You know? You'd love it. Especially when you'd flip out at Tracy and you'd go for your long drives. Leaving me with that crazy bitch.

I didn't really understand why you did that (back when I barely had any hair on my balls). But now I really fucking do.

Anyways, this place. It's beautiful. I'm pretty sure it's somewhere upstate. But we're at like a lake area. It's really quiet most of the time. Except for the occasional geeks crawling about. But the scenery really does make up for it.

It's got this very calming and subtle set of hues. These hues of blue layering from the hills all the way down to the lake. All blue. Just blue.

Sometimes the sun comes to visit too. Really early in the morning, just peeking over the hills and stuff. Really neat.

It sort of reminds me of the album cover for "What You Won't Do For Love" by Bobby Caldwell. Man I remember the days. I used to sing along in the car on the way to school, back when you had your Civic. Thinking I was some damn virtuostic singer or something. I hit those high notes didn't I, uncle?

I've made some new friends, and I don't feel so alone anymore. I feel like I'm in a family again. I wish you were with me to meet them. Really cool people they are: These guys named Raschad and Josue. They're into Eastwood films and stuff. Really swell people. I've met a whole lot more nice and cool people around the group I'm in.

Trust me, I think I'm in some safe hands.

Anyways, I'll let you off the hook. I hope you're watching over me. Hopefully from the rising sun, every morning.

I love you.

-Your pal, Antonio

• Winner Winner x 2
  2. Neurotic

Neurotic Senior Member

United States

Hey uncle. I'm back again. How are you doing?

You shone really bright this morning. I take it that you're happy?

I'm doing fine by the way. I've actually had some decent coffee since it all went to shit. I'll be awake for some time, more alert. All that good shit.
    Camp's been fine too. The police remnants that are with us are dealing with stragglers from this crazy-ass group called "Haven". I'll tell you more about it sometime but I'll give you the rundown of what I know.

They were just a damn survival group, like any of us. Taking people in, scavenging, establishing order, all that. They hated our group and I was cool with that, as long as they didn't fuck with us or do some crazy ass shit.

See, that's where it happens. Apparently, they started grinding the Church's nuts. Becoming associates and all that, so we had to disassemble them. I know you never liked the Church so you'd love to kick in these Haven folks as much as we all do right now.

Man I remember the shit you'd fire at the Church. You always smelt the bullshit fuming from the pews as well as a canine smelt out bombs. You could always see through it all.

You didn't see a priest, uncle. You saw an average hispanic dude in a bright coat who probably listens to Hip-Hop on his free time. Or some shit like that. You were always scared when a random man in a purple sash would dip mothers' babies into pools of water. Swinging them into water for the sake of blessing them.

But you weren't bad, that's the thing. You did good deeds for the sake of bettering society and others, not because you wanna sit on a cloud in the end.

Alright, I'll let you go now. Please shine brighter tomorrow morning.

I love you.

-Anthony

• Winner Winner x 2
  3. Neurotic

Neurotic Senior Member

United States

hey uncle.

i dont feel very good today.

i feel like ive made a fool out of myself. ive been very mistaken.

this place isnt something i can tackle very well. i dont think i can just block out the biters anymore.

i saw something i never hoped to see. a family. one that comprised of a mother and father lying on floor together, holding hands. with an empty crib beside them.

they looked so peaceful. released of pain. they took themselves out of this world before those damn wretches could.

i feel like i could almost sense what they were feeling in their final moments. how scared and trapped they felt. how they came to the conclusion that this is where they end. so they chose to do it together.

i dont feel so invincible anymore.

please shine brighter

-anthony

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Neurotic

Neurotic Senior Member

United States

Hey uncle, how are you today? I'm feeling fine.

I'm sorry I wasn't able to write to you for a couple of days. Some crazy shit went down, let me tell you about it.

So like two days ago, this ship just randomly drifted to our dock and shit like that. So me, this old guy, another guy, and a cop lady went down to look around.

Let me tell you, if there was no damn bodies lying around, I would have just moved in. Such perfect lighting, quiet music, and loads of records on the shelves. And guess what? A FUCKING GUITAR!!!

Though I can't say the same for the bottom deck. It smelled like shit and misery, man. Pitch black, just everywhere, and more bodies inside. After some noodling around, the dead on the ship started to rise. So we had to do our thing, to take them out of their misery.

Eventually, we were able to clear our way through the top deck, and I took the guitar with me. Climbed out, and left. Boat sank right after, man. A few minutes earlier and we would have all been toast. Crazy shit.

Had to fill you in, and the beauty is right next to me as I'm writing to you. It's a 1959 AS53 Ibanez, it's almost like the AS79 that I used to gig with, you know? Before that stupid thing happened. I always appreciated that you walked over there and got it back from the slimy hands of that fucking Jap restaurant owner.

Sorry I had to bring that up at the end, but I'm fine and this boat-searching was totally worth it.

shine

-Anthony

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. Neurotic

Neurotic Senior Member

United States
    i
    always

wondered what would happen if
    out of nowhere
    i was teleported into the ocean.

right next to the titanic!!!!!!