1. Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.

Not getting banned, only lost tooltrust.

Discussion in 'ZRP Unban' started by AdamIsAwesome, Mar 15, 2019.

1. AdamIsAwesome

AdamIsAwesome Senior Member

United States
    Name of Character:Rodrick Griffin
    SteamId:1503272827318930
    Time Since Ban: About two days.
    Who took away my tooltrust: No idea. An admin, no doubt.
    Reason for Original loss of tooltrust: First offense was prop pushing, second was messing with the paint tool in rp. More specifically, making smiley faces on the wall with the paint tool.
    Proof: I don't have any proof.
    Reason for unban:
    The first time I was revoked of tooltrust it was for prop pushing. I was warned the first time, then I did it more and I lost the tooltrust for a while. After about 4 or 3 days or so, I get it back. Then, this Wednesday, 3/13/19, I lost it because I was painting smiley faces on the wall during RP. Keep in mind, I wasn't warned or told to stop at all during this, even though I kept on making smiley faces until I lost it at my third smiley face. As of now, I've been told by an admin, last night, that I could try asking for it again in a few days or so. I figured I would just make an appeal on it. I've also been asking for it back, but I haven't gotten it back despite my explaining of the situation. I figured it would be best to put the whole thing into one big paragraph on the forums so you guys can see this situation a little better, and I could get my tooltrust back. I also understand that there was two good reasons I lost it, but I didn't see how the second one was bothering anyone since no one said anything about it. I'll try my hardest not to do this again, I do find myself fidgeting a lot when I get bored, and I will try my hardest to do that at a better time. My apologies go to the admins that I have been bothering since day one.

2. Polioman

Polioman Senior Member

Canada
    So you were the guy who made the faces on the nightclub

3. AdamIsAwesome

AdamIsAwesome Senior Member

United States
    yeah, lol. i was. what i did seemed like the last straw, though.

4. Levinx

Levinx Zealot

Canada
    Nobody really has to say anything about making smiley faces with TT
    You lost it the first time and you still continued to misuse it
    It's just tooltrust, you don't really need it

• Gay Gay x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1