Mr.User's Ban Appeal

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.User

Mar 22, 2019
Name of character: SGM. Dakota Woods
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:91534903
Original length of ban: Permanent
Time since ban: 4 months
Who banned you: Shinzokk
Reason for original ban: Consistent Bad Behavior
Proof(If Applicable):
Reason for unban:

I don't want an unbanned more for it to be reduced, I don't care how long how it is weeks or months. I'll take a deadline. I sometimes did some mingery things, acting like a idiot while OOC. I am not totally sure what the main reason the ban was for, it was around the 13th of July, when HL2 killed TRP. The ban was out of nowhere.

Last edited:

Enraged

Mana Addict
TRP Admin
Jan 26, 2018
"Sometimes did some mingey things"

M8 you made a character called Jeffrey Dahmer and were running around on him acting like a cannibal. I wasn't really around at the point of your little tirade on TRP but I've been asking around and haven't heard a single good thing.
You're going to have to give us more than saying "The ban was out of nowhere" cause we both know that just isn't true.

lyndon

Jan 31, 2017
aren't you the guy that kept hopping onto T.C. radio saying shit like ''i eat kids'' before changing to a different character so that no one could ever make you rp the consequences of being a cannibal?

Mr.User

Mar 22, 2019
Your talking about 'Sim' he was not a cannibal. He said "Can I just hunt down children. Cut them up into tiny bits. Put it some where, and give to Tech-Comm and say it's food?" The Jeffrey Dahmer char was never in character, and was the first char in there when I came onto the server, and never used it in ic always OOCly. He wasn't a cannibal either

They broke into his home, called a murder, and a bandit this was after being dragged along with them for miles and months, then they left him in old BP on Salvation when it was bombed

Mr.User

Mar 22, 2019
'Sim' did face consequences for shit he said on the radio like the death threats, and terrorist threats, when he smoked Charlie the first time, he was let go ICly, and didn't act up in BP, and was confronted when he was in BP even tho he was exiled, and he was thrown out after being beat up, and pk'd at a later date after being captured a second time out of BP, he had an active KOS on him by the time he said he'll send human food to TC, and all the terrorist threats

Enraged

Mana Addict
TRP Admin
Jan 26, 2018
He said "Can I just hunt down children. Cut them up into tiny bits. Put it some where, and give to Tech-Comm and say it's food?"
I'm sorry
What
The
Fuck?

It's simple enough to see that you didn't put nearly enough thought into your ban appeal and you're not sorry about any of it.
Your ban can stay perma for now, try again later after you do some critical thinking on the whole thing.

Wizard

Actually a wizard.
Jul 12, 2015
Yikes.

No, you can stay banned if that's the kind of stuff you're going to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)