Mr.User Attempts to escape the BannedLands: Part Two

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.User

Mar 22, 2019
Name of character: Brandon Hunter
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:91534903
Original length of ban: Permanent
Time since ban: 7 months
Who banned you: Newticus
Reason for original ban: Excessive Metagame, Toxic Behavior, Unserious Attitude
Proof(If Applicable):
Reason for unban:

I was banned around 7-13 July of last year, for being a nuisance and generally being an ass. I was saying shit in L-OOC without thinking and I dropped the names of Off-Duty units without thinking, if I got anyone pk'd doing that, I am sorry that me being an idiot got Units killed. I said a bunch of dumbshit, trying to get a laugh out of people, but sometimes I can take it too far, I had no intentions to insult or demean anyone. I messed around too much without thinking of the consequences, and generally meme'd around a lot. I want to be able to play on the server again.

note: back from the hike

Newticus

(★★☆☆☆)
Mar 16, 2013

Your last two appeals were denied in October with resounding no's.

What's changed since then?

shinzokk

Your newest internet obsession
TRP Admin
Sep 18, 2015
i emerge from the loa shadows just to give a "no"

He said "Can I just hunt down children. Cut them up into tiny bits. Put it some where, and give to Tech-Comm and say it's food?"
if this is how you acted on trp i can only imagine how you'd act on a server with much more deep theme

not to mention what you were saying in shoutbox just the other day:
1579739415982.png
you seem bitter. this appeal doesn't seem sincere at all to me. maybe the other admins will have a different opinion

Mr.User

Mar 22, 2019
I've been thinking about how acted while I was unbanned, and how I acted in those 2 appeals. I admit I didn't give too much thought behind it, and I abandoned the appeal when I saw it go not in my favor. I've hopped over to another server, and roleplayed there before it died. I want to come back to TnB, because I find that there is actually good roleplay here.

What I said in Shoutbox, was a joke. It's an off-colored remark.

The Scamming Fox

Jun 30, 2016
'It's okay guys I said something/did something that looks really bad on paper and in practice but since I said it's a joke it's all good!'

Foxicus

Mar 6, 2018
elf annoyed.png

this still goin?

considering he hasn't bumped it for a week or been like "ay where you guys at", i dont rly think he's srs about wantin to be unbanned.
especially with those jokes he tossed up in chat. yikesozoid

Newticus

(★★☆☆☆)
Mar 16, 2013
ngl I forgot about this because i've been locked in the basement writing plotlines for hl2

it's still a no from me, dog. the only thing that brings you back here is your other community dying.

sneezing slug

you'll get no free lunch around here
Nov 30, 2015
Safe to say that you're not getting unbanned here.

Locked. Feel free to reappeal if and when you've decided you're going to take this seriously instead of hiding behind the "it's just a joke" excuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)