Mors expectet ( death awaits)

Discussion in 'In-Character Area' started by Charles.C, Jun 14, 2019 at 1:29 PM.

1. Charles.C

Charles.C Senior Member

Germany
    Radio silence was upon the frequency, meant to be used by the team with the designation 'Ghost' to stay in contact with the Bakersfield company. The ether sends its usual sounds, and the chance of a call from the team become less likely with every second, minute and hour passing...

All of the sudden, the ether breaks up, and a voice sounds off over the frequency.

Ghost team to Bakersfield, Bakersfield come in.

The voice, matching to Meyers sounds rarely relaxed. No sign of stress, nor any sound of gunfight or anything similar are hearable.

Ghost arrived at the AO at 2300 yesterday. Had to lay low, we were compromised for around three hours by Ariel units, before they flew off. We've now setup our listening post and sweep the area to retrieve coordinates of facilities and transport routes. With the official now done, I'll start with the less official things. I'd highly appreciate it if someone informs Private Martinez, Corporal Birch and Private first class Valeria about my current status, which is green. If anybody wishes to speak to me or the other elements of the ghost team, inform me and I will work on setting it up at a specific time. Next report will be around this time tomorrow.

Ghost actual out. Stay safe Bakersfield.

The voice disappeares as quick as it sounds off. The ether taking its place once more. All that needed to be said had been brought up on the radio. Now it is to Bakersfield to either reply or wait for the next call...

// thought of doing another type of this, but this time someone of TC might reply to it in a similar way to make it somewhat of a radio conversation, if anyone likes to do so ^^

2. Duaine The Rock

Duaine The Rock schween suckler

United States