Monster Hunter World: PC/PS4/XBX1

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by Malum Umbra, Aug 10, 2018 at 12:06 PM.

1. Malum Umbra

Malum Umbra Member

Canada
    So. I guess I'm making this too see if others in this community are interested in the prospect of hitting big monsters with big sticks and bigger swords.

GMwbT7z.

2. Rabid

IDIOTS

I've not played in a month or two but I've finished the main story on XB and gotten my end-game gear. I should pick it up again with the new stuff incoming.

3. Malum Umbra

Malum Umbra Member

Canada
    Well the PS4 and Xbox versions got the behemoth fight. Which is stupid hard, and their adding a EX version so. If you feel like you need more of a challenge theres that.

4. Wizard

Wizard Actually a wizard.

United States
    I played one of these games at a friend's house in like middleschool and have been trying to get back into the series.

The only thing i remember is sucking at cooking meat

5. Airsoft

Airsoft Zealot

United States
    I could go buy some cards at DG and download it tonight. tbh I've been interested in finally getting into a game like this so having some people to play with would be great

6. Detective Zero

Detective Zero On the case

United States
    Have it on Xbox, HR 92 with no real main weapon (except perhaps Hammers)

Behemoth is a great fight they added as a FFXIV Crossover, armor set it has is great for offensive type players, especially those that use Insect Glaive, seeing it also comes with a weapon for the IG and even a cool bug to go with it with some good stats.

Idk if I'll grab it on PC, because that's 400+ hours I cannot just slap on over. Sure, a brand new start won't hurt and I'll be able to clear through things rather quick, I just don't know if I will.