Militärische Gruppe Deutschlands

adamwheats123

Apr 5, 2018
Militärische Gruppe Deutschlands

The Militärische Gruppe Deutschlands (Military Group of Germany) are formed of remnants of military Personnel who served in the Kommando Spezialkräfte before the bombs dropped. Ever since the group has been formed, it has been led by Niklas Müller, Who enlisted in 1996.

Rank Structure

Schutze (Stz) - Rifleman
Gefreiter (Gfr) - Private
Obergefreiter (OGfr) - Private First Class
Hauptgefreiter (HGfr) - Private Second Class
Stabsgefreiter (StGfr) - Private Third Class

Unteroffizier (Uffz) - Lance Corporal
Stabsunteroffizier (SUffz) - Corporal
Feldwebel (Fw) - Sergeant
Oberfeldwebel (OFw) - Staff Sergeant
Hauptfeldwebel (HFw) - Sergeant Major
Stabsfeldwebel (SFw) - Corp Sergeant Major

Leutnant (Lt) - Lieutenant
Oberleutnant (OLt) - Chief Lieutenant
Hauptmann (Hptm) - Captain
Major (Mj) - Major
Oberstleutnant (ObLt) - Lieutenant Colonel
Oberst (Obst) - Colonel

Group Affiliations

Tech-Comm
- Neutral
SkyNET - Conflicted

LolMan

Jun 10, 2016
You'll end up with more ranks than members my man. You should simplify that structure real hard.

Airsoft

Zealot
Jun 3, 2015
Why do people like german shit so much?
I want to say closet nazis, but I think it's really a sense of knowledge about the strength of the german army among other things and just wanting to signify strength and power.

Greene

space cowboy
Jul 4, 2011
why was the german military in los angeles
It's not entirely unreasonable. At my airport we have foreign military go through all the time. Perhaps the unit was just making their way through when shit went down.

Charles.C

Apr 1, 2018
The better question is: How did they manage to have working equipement, since everyone knows that properly working equipement is rare in the German army. ( E.g. missing parts for repairs of tanks, jets or other vehicles. )

Anri

cute when mad
Jan 14, 2012
It's not entirely unreasonable. At my airport we have foreign military go through all the time. Perhaps the unit was just making their way through when shit went down.
Does that include special forces?

Anyway, the real important thing to take from all the posts here is this:
https://www.taconbanana.com/threads/schroeder-bruderschaft.31341/

not to rain on your parade but you did a similar group months ago and it didn't go anywhere. why make another german themed group instead of trying another angle?
It didn't work last time. I get that fetishizing certain countries is a real thing and it'll always be one, but you may want to reconsider throwing the same group but with a different label at the server every other month.

Polioman

Mar 14, 2018
I can count on one hand the number of german oriented PBG's and There is no need for them because you just look kinda silly really and it doesn't really match in with the current theme or area that trp is set in my dude.

Rethink this and also think about why you want to push on this

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)