Miguh Demotion Request

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sleeves

New Blood
Jun 8, 2014
OOC Name: Miguh
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:92111201
Character Name: Claudio Mullina
What happened: Server wide slap. Obvious abuse of their powers.
Time it happened: 4:25 EST today
Pictures/Proof: miguh has slapped you

and i oop-

Casey Harker: You fucking gentleman. Get the hell out of my shop-

keep doing the good work sleeves

miguh grew tired of being slapped and abused by the admins throughout his life as a mere lowly player, so when he was finally handed the power, he decided to stop being the victim....and become the perpetrator........

The admins have been forced to part with one of their own, they will not forget this

My seriousness sensors aren't pinging right now, however, great thread, some invaluable input, duly noted.

Miguh gets torn up a lot by myself in /a; he's probably a bit tender so decided to lash out.

As for the complaint, if it's a genuine complaint, or if in the future you have one then I suggest adding some more meat on the bones for your initial post; it will be taken more seriously.

To note: You don't have to throw around the usual platitudinous racial slurs, be original. If you can't roleplay a racist without throwing around cliché slurs then perhaps that avenue of RP isn't for you.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread