Marcus Hunter STEAM_0:1:39483232 [BANNED]

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Diamond112

New Blood
Jun 19, 2013
-- Marcus Hunter [STEAM_0:1:39483232] spawned: models/props_building_details/Storefront_Template001a_Bars.md

Players Name: Marcus Hunter (As char, I dont know his steam name)
Steam ID: [STEAM_0:1:39483232]
Reason for ban: FailRP, PropPushing.
Proof:

First, Console logs proof. Those things happen on Nexus, and when Marcus tells me "Get on" he's using the plaza lift that leads to the Nexus.

Marcus Hunter: [YELL] Get in
Alexandria Dawn: [LOCAL-OOC] im totally ooc btw
Marcus Hunter: Follow me
FreeStalker - Adrian has connected to the server
Marcus Hunter: [YELL] Get in
This door is unownable!
Jane Matt: [LOCAL-OOC] no
Jane Matt: [LOCAL-OOC] What are you doing?
Jane Matt: What the fuck.
Jane Matt: [LOCAL-OOC] so much randomness.
Failed to load sound "ambient\levels\citadel\stalk_stalkertrainstartup.wav", file probably missing from disk/repository
Jane Matt: [LOCAL-OOC] I just hope a CP doesen't gets on
Failed to load sound "ambient\levels\citadel\stalk_traindooropen.wav", file probably missing from disk/repository
Marcus Hunter: [LOCAL-OOC] xD
Alexandria Dawn: [LOCAL-OOC] im ooc lol
Marcus Hunter: [LOCAL-OOC] Theres a machine that guves u their uniform
Marcus Hunter: go
-- Marcus Hunter [STEAM_0:1:39483232] spawned: models/props_c17/canister01a.mdl
Jane Matt: No.
Jane Matt: [LOCAL-OOC] Minge.
Jane Matt: [LOCAL-OOC] Open
-- Marcus Hunter [STEAM_0:1:39483232] spawned: models/props_building_details/Storefront_Template001a_Bars.mdl
Unknown Command: 'xgui'
Jane Matt: [LOCAL-OOC] I'm screenshoting this kind of failrp do you know right?
-- Marcus Hunter [STEAM_0:1:39483232] spawned: models/props_building_details/Storefront_Template001a_Bars.mdl
Wrote 'screenshots/rp_industrial17_beta90026.jpg': 3.15 MB (1366x768) compresssed (quality 90) to 310.13 KB
Tagging location rp_industrial17_beta9
Wrote 'screenshots/rp_industrial17_beta90027.jpg': 3.15 MB (1366x768) compresssed (quality 90) to 287.87 KB
Jane Matt: [LOCAL-OOC] What a failrper.
Jane Matt: [LOCAL-OOC] xD
Tagging location rp_industrial17_beta9
Wrote 'screenshots/rp_industrial17_beta90028.jpg': 3.15 MB (1366x768) compresssed (quality 90) to 301.86 KB
Jane Matt: [LOCAL-OOC] Screenshotted.
Jane Matt: [LOCAL-OOC] I'm going to post a BR if you don't stop NOW.
] -- Marcus Hunter [STEAM_0:1:39483232] spawned: models/props_building_details/Storefront_Template001a_Bars.md

I actually tought there was going to be some RP when he said get on. When we were on the jails zone, he tried to proppush me into one of those pods.

Now, Screenshot proofs.
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=154386766
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=154386800
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198077072644/screenshots/

What would you like to see improved: He should do some RP instead of just proppushing me into a pod.

To get their steam ids type in rp_userlist and it'll list all the characters,their players and steam ids.

By the holy sweet Mary Christ. How the fuck did you guy's get in the Nexus Detainment? Oh and this is no-brainer, an admin will totally do something about it, but I think a ban will more likely solve the issue, maybe a month ban , three month, who knows.

While this may not be a permament ban (seeing how it didn't really break anyone's RP because there were a little ammount of players on), it certianly varrants at least a couple of days. Joining the previous post, how did they even get there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread