Lushalemon & Rokhazula Ban Request

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Somedude

not a dude
Developer
Jun 14, 2015
Players Name: Robert Ramon and Jacob Jhonson

Steam ID: Unable to find.

Reason for ban: Disrupting a work event by throwing a grenade in the middle of everyone.

Proof:

This first is when they started shooting down on us from an elevated point in the workshift. They were taken care of.

mccrae killed Rokhazula using env_explosion

mccrae killed Lushalemon using weapon_cc_amt

mccrae killed RavenSinner using env_explosion

However, one decided to come back and disrupt our roleplay in the work event by throwing in a grenade.

Lushalemon killed One Doomed Space Marine using env_explosion
Lushalemon killed you got owned79 using env_explosion
Lushalemon killed Pimplord Jayden using env_explosion

[RADIO] CCA.C17-JURY.04.60811: // For the ban request Im making at the moment, who are the two fucking with us.
[RADIO] CCA.C17-DUTY.02.84497: lush and rokhazula

If anymore proof is required, I do have actual screenshots of the logs that I can post on here as well.

What would you like to see improved: The ending of this fuckery where people think it's okay to disrupt roleplay with explosives.

Edit: Rok has been removed from this ban request due to false reports I was given.

This had nothing to do with Rock, it was mainly me that had done it.
I know I did wrong and I shouldn't have done it and there is no reason that I could say to defend myself.
I'll take the ban but Rock had nothing to do with any of the stupid antics I did. (As proven above)

Uh-.. I'm not in the logs and I RP'd moving to my position.

CCA.C17-UNASSIGNED.00.76890: Citizen, back to the line, final warning.
CCA.C17-UNASSIGNED.00.76890: Want a malcompliance verdict?
** Robert Ramos grabs ahold of the railing, jumping up to catch ahold of it as he climbs up, grunting.
CCA.C17-UNASSIGNED.00.76890: [YELL] Citizen, get down from there...Final warning.
Preston Lenards: [OOC] i had music on, what did the anouncement say?
Robert Ramos: [YELL] Fuck off, cunt!"
Mathias Grayson: [OOC] void it.
CCA.C17-JURY.04.60811: [YELL] // If people start spamming random props everywhere, I will screenshot them with your names and steam IDs and call an admin. So stop.
Riceman99 suicided!
Preston Lenards: [OOC] what did it say tho
Albon Mannfield: [OOC] shut down
]
Robert Ramos: [YELL] Cunt!"
Preston Lenards: [OOC] On?

I proceeded to then S2RP after this moment until the grenade finally ended me.

My second attempt was this -

Jacob Jhonson: Alright, alright.
Robert Ramos: Missy.
CCA.C17-UNION.03.91583: Oh.
** Robert Ramos holds the weapon to the womans back.
Robert Ramos: Missy, Ima need you to drop tha' there weapon.
CCA.C17-UNION.03.91583: Well.
Robert Ramos: [LOCAL-OOC] Girogio, wtf are u doing
CCA.C17-UNION.03.91583: Go crazy pal.
Robert Ramos: Pistol, ma'am.
Robert Ramos: An' ya MP7, sweetie.
CCA.C17-UNION.03.91583: I don't carry a pistol.
Giorgio Alexandrou: [YELL] HELP HE HAS A GUN
CCA.C17-UNION.03.91583: That's an MP5, comrade.
R_DrawDecalsAll: overflowing m_aBatches. Reduce 1048576 decals in the scene.
mccrae killed Rokhazula using weapon_cc_machete
Preston Lenards: What's going on?
mccrae killed Lushalemon using weapon_cc_machete

I was RP'ing until McCrae runs in with a machete.

Everyone who states I wasn't RP'ing is spouting shit.

STEAM_0:1:85937931 is their Steam ID.

Honestly, you ruined a perfectly good workshift that could've led to some good RP, by using the dreaded bomb props (or maybe it was a grenade idk). Either way, fuck you.

We were going to begin the workshift, when I look up and see lush propclimbing to the ceiling. The CP's shooting at him didn't deter him, though. He continued up, and begin throwing bomb props/grenades, rdm'ing half the people in the workshift.

Jayden0113 said:
STEAM_0:1:85937931 is their Steam ID.

Honestly, you ruined a perfectly good workshift that could've led to some good RP, by using the dreaded bomb props (or maybe it was a grenade idk). Either way, fuck you.

We were going to begin the workshift, when I look up and see lush propclimbing to the ceiling. The CP's shooting at him didn't deter him, though. He continued up, and begin throwing bomb props/grenades, rdm'ing half the people in the workshift.
Honestly, I made RP for myself and others? What, is wasn't RP that you enjoyed? I'm sorry, that's too bad.

Either way, I didn't fuck around with explosives, I took a rather reasonable route that involved me moving onto the catwalks while bring warned not too, I then began to shoot towards units as they came towards me and I was promptly finished off by a grenade.

I read over the logs and I say that if the grenade wasn't planned and there was propclimbing, then I support this ban request.

Rokhazula said:

** Robert Ramos grabs ahold of the railing, jumping up to catch ahold of it as he climbs up, grunting.
CCA.C17-UNASSIGNED.00.76890: [YELL] Citizen, get down from there...Final warning.
CCA.C17-JURY.04.60811: [YELL] // If people start spamming random props everywhere, I will screenshot them with your names and steam IDs and call an admin. So stop.
Riceman99 suicided!
]

If this really is true, this is a problem you need to work out with mccrae. I PMd him asking for the character names of those who were fucking with us and trusted him, seeing as he's an 02. He said nothing about you roleplaying to me, which is why you're on this ban request as well.

I can very easily take screenshots of what I was attempting to RP before I was finished, I at least tried to RP rather than shit-pulling my weapon.

McCrea is hardly a reliable source, considering he sits in TS most of the time asking people to cause shotcop.

Throwing a grenade into a group of people is obviously not good. All I'm gonna say is I hope whatever punishment Lush gets isnt over the top, it was bad but it isnt a month long ban bad.

Rokhazula said:
I can very easily take screenshots of what I was attempting to RP before I was finished, I at least tried to RP rather than shit-pulling my weapon.
If you were actually roleplaying and McCrae came in and did the machete business, then you need to not be a part of this ban request. I was afk in warehouse three making the ban request and asked McCrae who was fucking with us. He added your name to the list, which is why you're in this ban request. I'm going to guess there was something OOC between you two. If you were roleplaying then YOU NEED TO BE REMOVED FROM THIS BAN REQUEST. I trusted an 02, because an 02 should be trustworthy to have gotten that rank in the first place. I'm going to remove you from this ban request Rok, I apologize for the confusion.

Rokhazula said:

Riceman99 suicided!
]

You were not S2RPing in the warehouse, you were shooting at us with your mp7 that was previously stashed, as my searching you proved. You were ICly tied, yet you somehow rped climbing up to the railing. Don't start this, a single /me out of range of everyone is not s2rp.

Rokhazula said:
Honestly, I made RP for myself and others? What, is wasn't RP that you enjoyed? I'm sorry, that's too bad.

Either way, I didn't fuck around with explosives, I took a rather reasonable route that involved me moving onto the catwalks while bring warned not too, I then began to shoot towards units as they came towards me and I was promptly finished off by a grenade.
Whether or not you were involved with directly throwing the grenade is irrelevant at this point as you egged Lush on and continued to promote behavior that was ruining the roleplay within the warehouse. I tried to give both of you a chance by including you when Mathias told me he didn't want you guys in the event, and you proceeded to cause problems until i forcibly removed you from the event, where you proceeded to rdm the people that were going to be involved.

Somedude said:
If this really is true, this is a problem you need to work out with mccrae. I PMd him asking for the character names of those who were fucking with us and trusted him, seeing as he's an 02. He said nothing about you roleplaying to me, which is why you're on this ban request as well.
He was not roleplaying, he's trying to get out of a situation he knows he was in the wrong with by pointing fingers.

The real freeman said:
McCrea is hardly a reliable source, considering he sits in TS most of the time asking people to cause shotcop.
fuck you

Somedude said:
If you were actually roleplaying and McCrae came in and did the machete business, then you need to not be a part of this ban request. I was afk in warehouse three making the ban request and asked McCrae who was fucking with us. He added your name to the list, which is why you're in this ban request. I'm going to guess there was something OOC between you two. If you were roleplaying then YOU NEED TO BE REMOVED FROM THIS BAN REQUEST. I trusted an 02, because an 02 should be trustworthy to have gotten that rank in the first place. I'm going to remove you from this ban request Rok, I apologize for the confusion.
they were metagaming within teamspeak with the end goal of robbing a unit, which i quickly rectified as the only admin online was afk(bennet).

McCrae said:
You were not S2RPing in the warehouse, you were shooting at us with your mp7 that was previously stashed, as my searching you proved. You were ICly tied, yet you somehow rped climbing up to the railing. Don't start this, a single /me out of range of everyone is not s2rp.

Whether or not you were involved with directly throwing the grenade is irrelevant at this point as you egged Lush on and continued to promote behavior that was ruining the roleplay within the warehouse. I tried to give both of you a chance by including you when Mathias told me he didn't want you guys in the event, and you proceeded to cause problems until i forcibly removed you from the event, where you proceeded to rdm the people that were going to be involved.

He was not roleplaying, he's trying to get out of a situation he knows he was in the wrong with by pointing fingers.

fuck you

they were metagaming within teamspeak with the end goal of robbing a unit, which i quickly rectified as the only admin online was afk(bennet).

If this server stored damage logs(I dunno if it does), I'm sure it'd prove your first statement wrong. I was untied by another until you decided to fuck about and proceed to push my unconscious corpse into a bin and then re-tie me, why? Because you found out I was un-tied by another worker.

Give me the logs of me killing someone with either of my weapons and I'll take your RDM accusations seriously.

I haven't pointed fingers towards anyone, so I don't know where you managed to get that, I haven't named or shamed anyone.

I never egged Lush to throw a grenade.

If rectifying a situation requires you to practically run in with a machete then I think you need to realize this a HL2RP server and in turn, I think the 'Roleplay' portion of that is a major hint.

Rokhazula said:
If this server stored damage logs(I dunno if it does), I'm sure it'd prove your first statement wrong. I was untied by another until you decided to fuck about and proceed to push my unconscious corpse into a bin and then re-tie me, why? Because you found out I was un-tied by another worker.

Give me the logs of me killing someone with either of my weapons and I'll take your RDM accusations seriously.

I haven't pointed fingers towards anyone, so I don't know where you managed to get that, I haven't named or shamed anyone.

I never egged Lush to throw a grenade.

If rectifying a situation requires you to practically run in with a machete then I think you need to realize this a HL2RP server and in turn, I think the 'Roleplay' portion of that is a major hint.
You being put into the cart and re-tied was your final warning, especially since you somehow thought it was okay to get script-untied right infront of me and expect me to not see it IC. After that, I killed lush and removed him from the event, and you were next. I will re-iterate; you were shooting people with an MP7 that was stashed not five minutes ago. +1 count of script exploitation to get it un-stashed. The grenade ended that, as you had prop-climbed to the railing above.

You didn't kill anyone because I didn't let you. This is where you guys somehow thought it was OK to toss a grenade into a work detail. Even LittleB was telling you guys to stop; which is saying a hell of a lot for your behavior.

You've been making it out that I somehow ended your precious robbery RP that was meta-gamed thoroughly through teamspeak.

I should also remind people this was done on two event/throwaway characters, a 'Johnson' included.

[background=rgb(41,41,41)]** Robert Ramos spontaneously creates a yellow plastic crate below him and jumps an inhumane height, not only breaking the laws of physics, but of roleplay.[/background]
I'm on Somedude's side now. There's more witnesses now and not enough evidence on your side.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bB1vYMrtgY&feature=youtu.be

dmcVTml.png

which i quickly rectified as the only admin online was afk(bennet).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread