LuffyH + Aceteam Ban Request

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.
falco why did you say i had some type of aim hack im very disturbed by that statement i have never cheated in my life ( never have, never will you can ask my good friend Fez Fez and @Bennet Dyson )

by the way kennys, your viewmodel keeps on snapping, you should probably clamp your angles and add smoothing if you want to appear at least a little legit.

If you would look at the third post in this forum you would see it already has been said.

the thread's not about Raklo propclimbing to get at you
it's about you and your crew being shitters and abusing the mechanics to fuck with other people

i'm just seeing a lot of
Image.ashx

yet to see kenny address the claims, only answers in the form of passive-aggressive remarks and redirection. maybe he has communication issues??

example reference:
Yes I know he must've been mad for some reason to admit to Prop climbing? Only thing I can think of is us killing him, and that would fall under the rule of rdm.

for your information bans are also handed out for disruptive behaviour where you don't have to break rules
if you're constantly being disruptive and a cunt you can get banned no matter what

from what I've read you've been a cunt and been exploiting the system so I suggest you cherish the last few hours of basewars before you're banned

for your information bans are also handed out for disruptive behaviour where you don't have to break rules
if you're constantly being disruptive and a cunt you can get banned no matter what

from what I've read you've been a cunt and been exploiting the system so I suggest you cherish the last few hours of basewars before you're banned

i can attest they are actively trying to be disruptive, that dude kenny started digging thru my profile and starting posting stuff at a jab to annoy me. he continues to bind shit i said in chat to try and bother me lmao. the dudes sole existence on this server is to be antagonistic and try to make as many enemies as possible.

hes like an aots but without the barely passable iq

ps that nigga silenthunter343 cant hit someone crouch walking right next to him with 3 magazines...

upload_2017-11-4_1-20-3.jpeg
I literally joined the server,my friend gave me money and i go and raid the first base i see and thats bannable or what X)?

yeah, uhh, it's pretty obvious what you boys are tryin' to pull here. I think you and your gang are better off going back to your other server, it's apparent you're causing massive divides amongst our community members here. Everything was pretty chill until you guys showed up.

View attachment 3372
I literally joined the server,my friend gave me money and i go and raid the first base i see and thats bannable or what X)?

don't try and skew that. you and your lads circumvented game mechanics to bully another player.

This basewars thing is still an ongoing project right now. Circumventing game mechanics to your advantage is bannable.

I'm gonna up your ban to a week because your attitude has been annoying

https://prnt.sc/h5z956

:thinking:

I'm pretty sure this guy sprinted into my base the other night when I opened the door for Sriracha only to watch him die by an exploding spawn pad.

Unless I have him mixed up with someone.

i can attest they are actively trying to be disruptive, that dude kenny started digging thru my profile and starting posting stuff at a jab to annoy me. he continues to bind shit i said in chat to try and bother me lmao. the dudes sole existence on this server is to be antagonistic and try to make as many enemies as possible.

hes like an aots but without the barely passable iq

ps that nigga silenthunter343 cant hit someone crouch walking right next to him with 3 magazines...
seeing as his entertainment is trolling a basewars server, his iq is probably lower

yeah, uhh, it's pretty obvious what you boys are tryin' to pull here. I think you and your gang are better off going back to your other server, it's apparent you're causing massive divides amongst our community members here. Everything was pretty chill until you guys showed up.

don't try and skew that. you and your lads circumvented game mechanics to bully another player.

This basewars thing is still an ongoing project right now. Circumventing game mechanics to your advantage is bannable.

I'm gonna up your ban to a week because your attitude has been annoying

https://prnt.sc/h5z956

:thinking:
Could you make it perma? since normal banter isnt allowed and ur not clearly cabable of being a decent admin whos just on a power trip because hes meaningless life has no other purpose than making the tiny stick between ur 2 legs bigger by "Hey look at me guys i can ban people mwuahaha obey me"

Could you make it perma? since normal banter isnt allowed and ur not clearly cabable of being a decent admin whos just on a power trip because hes meaningless life has no other purpose than making the tiny stick between ur 2 legs bigger by "Hey look at me guys i can ban people mwuahaha obey me"
i really dont think you understand what normal banter is

100% joined the server, friend gave me 3b,i said "im bored im going to raid someone, left faction never asked for help and raided that pyro guy for 3-4b then joined back to the faction,Btw you guys should work on ur rules a bit they are fucking utter shit

100% joined the server, friend gave me 3b,i said "im bored im going to raid someone, left faction never asked for help and raided that pyro guy for 3-4b then joined back to the faction,Btw you guys should work on ur rules a bit they are fucking utter shit
tnb's rules consist of "dont be a dickhead"

the only way to fail is to fail intentionally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread