Libro/Jayden Teasley

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Owain6521

XCCR Ration Hoarder
May 30, 2011
e: gimme a minute to format this properly

e2: turns out i can't find a format and i forgot his steamid, here it is

STEAM_0:1:53868688

Prior disclaimer before I post this, if any parts of the logs are missing it's largely me trimming it down to relevant bits, I can post full screenshotted console logs if requested, once I'm done onserver.

When I joined the server this afternoon, I knew it wasn't peak time, I'm not really expecting the best of the best, though there's usually something good going on. Within a few minutes of joining, I was sent this:

[PM from Jaylen Teasley] you smell like the crust that falls off a knob that hasnt been circumsized.
[PM to Jaylen Teasley] ouch
[PM from Jaylen Teasley] Get pranked gentleman

I ignored him beyond that, and switched to another character. A little bit later, a unit deleted a jukebox Libro had placed outside the Baltic Cafe by the railing, which was playing what I think is rap or a similar kind of thing, but lets be honest my musical knowledge sort of cuts out in 2005. When the jukebox was deleted, for some reason it seemed to take the rest of his cafe dupe with it:

Jaylen Teasley: [OOC] Fuck you, think you can run up in here an delete my dupe, ratchet ass hoey-joey

And as a result, from what I can tell he started chasing the unit (Wester22) leading him to shoot him. I couldn't really tell you much more on that front, except that it happened twice more, and you'd have to ask Wester about that rather than me. Libro kept being aggressive about it, gloating about how many shots it took to kill him at first, while Wester was asking him to stop, and after a while 'Felt Birmingham' who wasn't on the scoreboard when i checked a minute later spoke up.

Felt Bermingham: [OOC] 9/11
CCA.C17-HAMMER.03.55531: [OOC] shut the fuck up
CCA.C17-HAMMER.03.55531: [OOC] my parents were actually involved with that asshat
Jaylen Teasley: [OOC] fuck you, gay ass John
Jaylen Teasley: [OOC] T r I g G r D

Jaylen Teasley: [OOC] you can suck my dick like your thumb if it makes you feel better sugar lovechild.

Jaylen Teasley: [OOC] I want to fly so high I hit two american world trade centers.
CCA.C17-HAMMER.03.55531: [OOC] dude honestly shut the fuck up
Brikori Grokstayev: [OOC] Where was harambe when we needed him
Jaylen Teasley: [OOC] Harambe could have stopped 9/11
CCA.C17-HAMMER.03.55531: [OOC] fucking retards like honestly
Jaylen Teasley: [OOC] but 555 killed him

Jaylen Teasley: [OOC] if you gonna rdm me Im going to be a meme, simple maths my nigga

Jaylen Teasley: [OOC] folks in the world trade center are the fastest readers. They went through 30 stories in a few seconds.
CCA.C17-HAMMER.03.55531: [OOC] can you FUCK OFF
Jaylen Teasley: [OOC] Fuck you, dont kill me or delete my shit you trigger femi

CCA.C17-HAMMER.03.55531: [OOC] can you guys actually fuck off and roleplay
Jaylen Teasley: [OOC] YOU
Brikori Grokstayev: [OOC] Gotcha my dude
Jaylen Teasley: [OOC] LITERALLY
Jaylen Teasley: [OOC] TRIED TO KILL ME
Jaylen Teasley: [OOC] DONT BE A FUCKING MEME
CCA.C17-HAMMER.03.55531: [OOC] because you're being retarded
Jaylen Teasley: [OOC] You shouldnt have deleted my dupes you wet condom

CCA.C17-HAMMER.03.55531: [OOC] literally stop spamming ooc or i'm getting an admin

Jaylen Teasley: [OOC] Get one, so I can tell him/her that you deleted my shit, and then killed me 3 times for roasting you for it. See how that goes over.

Jaylen Teasley: [OOC] Fucking
Jaylen Teasley: [OOC] memer
CCA.C17-HAMMER.03.55531: [OOC] what?
Jaylen Teasley: [OOC] Fuck you Brik
Jaylen Teasley: [OOC] you lil cuck fuckko
Brikori Grokstayev: [OOC] Thats not nice

Jaylen Teasley: [OOC] Ae you acting like a salty cunt because I roasted you in ooc. Like please, take a second to breathe my nig.

CCA.C17-HAMMER.03.55531: [OOC] Jaylen Teasley: [OOC] Fuck you Brik Jaylen Teasley: [OOC] you lil cuck fuckko
CCA.C17-HAMMER.03.55531: [OOC] that's why i'm being salty
Jaylen Teasley: [OOC] .... I see literally no reason for you to be salty.
Jaylen Teasley: [OOC] (this was blank)

Jaylen Teasley: [LOCAL-OOC] should
Jaylen Teasley: [LOCAL-OOC] should I timescale
CCA.C17-HAMMER.04.15885: [LOCAL-OOC] what
Jaylen Teasley: [LOCAL-OOC] if you
Jaylen Teasley: [LOCAL-OOC] dont know what timescale is
Jaylen Teasley: [LOCAL-OOC] than fuck it
CCA.C17-HAMMER.04.15885: [LOCAL-OOC] i know what timescale is but im asking you why that'd be appropriate here you snot-nosed cunt
Jaylen Teasley: [LOCAL-OOC] wanna... chill out senior
Jaylen Teasley: [LOCAL-OOC] like
Jaylen Teasley: [LOCAL-OOC] calm down
CCA.C17-HAMMER.04.15885: [LOCAL-OOC] this is literally the first time we interact and you're declaring me a memer over something my character did
CCA.C17-HAMMER.04.15885: [LOCAL-OOC] you're taking ic ooc pal
CCA.C17-HAMMER.04.15885: [LOCAL-OOC] thats not very bueno
Jaylen Teasley: [LOCAL-OOC] Its called..
Jaylen Teasley: [LOCAL-OOC] Joking around
Jaylen Teasley: [LOCAL-OOC] happens sometimes
CCA.C17-HAMMER.04.15885: [LOCAL-OOC] i dont think youre joking
CCA.C17-HAMMER.04.15885: [LOCAL-OOC] mr black dynamite
Elizabeth Jones: [LOCAL-OOC] seems more like harassment given how you've been acting since i joined, man
Jaylen Teasley: [LOCAL-OOC] #exposed questionmark
Jaylen Teasley: [LOCAL-OOC] calling someone a memer = hurassment
Jaylen Teasley: [LOCAL-OOC] down with the patriarchyyy
Jaylen Teasley: [LOCAL-OOC] whatever
Jaylen Teasley: [LOCAL-OOC] back to ic lads
CCA.C17-HAMMER.04.15885: [LOCAL-OOC] jesus fucking christ
Elizabeth Jones: [LOCAL-OOC] oh, there's also 'cuck fuckko', 'gay ass john', 'suck my dick' and 'ratchet ass hoey-joey'
Elizabeth Jones: [LOCAL-OOC] and more 'memers' than i can count
Jaylen Teasley: [LOCAL-OOC] Are... am I on a prank show right now

When I, and a unit went to deal with the jukebox ICly for WBS reasons, this happened, partway into searching him when the unit noted suspicious things in his record.

CA.C17-HAMMER.04.15885) ** In /that/ case, the unit didn't find anything yet. "Odd how you ran into your little setup here and came out with a backpack. Were you planning to go somewhere?" **
Jaylen Teasley: [LOCAL-OOC] this /me is gonna be dope I can tell
CCA.C17-MACE.04.05050: 10-4.
(Jaylen Teasley) ** funny, he's had the backpack on the /whole/ time. For fucks sake **
(CCA.C17-HAMMER.04.15885) ** And yet that's what the unit said. **
CCA.C17-MACE.04.05050: Mh, you are indeed, apologies for this, but I've often ran into citizens without an license.
Jaylen Teasley: [LOCAL-OOC] A small-ish bug out bag hangs strapped around his body over one shoulde
Elizabeth Jones: It's alright, officer. I'd rather you had checked.
Jaylen Teasley: [LOCAL-OOC] in my desc. Just saying.
CCA.C17-HAMMER.04.15885: [LOCAL-OOC] i'm sorry i didn't think your description is actually written out given the headline
** John Lawson continues on his path, heading towards the RDC.
Elizabeth Jones: [LOCAL-OOC] it's all mostly memes anyway, you're not missing out
Jaylen Teasley: [LOCAL-OOC] you'd assumed wrong, mate. Can we chill with the edgy-ness aswell.
CCA.C17-MACE.04.05050: [OOC] go to steam workshop and search for Taco n Banana multipack
Jaylen Teasley: [LOCAL-OOC] Im getting roasted, oh boy howdy.
(CCA.C17-HAMMER.04.15885) ** "I'm sure you wouldn't mind showing me what's in that backpack of yours. I've never seen a store owner wearing it at all times.", the unit pries, gesturing towards the stairs. **
CCA.C17-HAMMER.04.15885: [LOCAL-OOC] can you stop being a meme for just one second so we can rp ty
CCA.C17-HAMMER.04.15885: [LOCAL-OOC] idk if you realized but you're on a hl2rp server
CCA.C17-HAMMER.04.15885: [LOCAL-OOC] not darkrp
CCA.C17-HAMMER.04.15885: [LOCAL-OOC] things go a bit differently here
Jaylen Teasley: [LOCAL-OOC] Id love to, but the edgy teenage additude is off the scale right now.
CCA.C17-HAMMER.04.15885: [LOCAL-OOC] the cca's a force of assholes in suits, people that should never receive any power in the wrong positions
Jaylen Teasley: [LOCAL-OOC] the bitting comments sting so deep
Jaylen Teasley: [LOCAL-OOC] im not judging you Icly, this is fun Icly, but the char rape could use a dial
CCA.C17-HAMMER.04.15885: [LOCAL-OOC] char rape?
Jaylen Teasley: [LOCAL-OOC] as in the bitting comments. Idc to be honest, but lets not

I might be a bit biased, and I might have accidentally missed a few things out, if I have please point them out, but it seems to me like Libro is less here to RP, more to make stupid jokes in OOC and be antagonistic. I dunno if anyone else can pop in with any more examples from other characters, but it'd probably help.

oh man what a surprise that big papi is back causing a shitfest after his initial 'fuck this i quit' post

there's no need for a discussion here, this fellow is going to take a dirt nap. if someone feel uncomfortable about the mention of such a horrendous day, then someone should respect their limits.

i'll ban him when i get home, thread closed.

fuck you permabanned Jaylen Teasley (Harassment and refusal to change the cancerous attitude. Appeal when you feel like you can be productive. - Pew).
done deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread