Levinx - ban request

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 4, 2011
Name: levinx
steam ID: STEAM_0:0:18751116
proof:

Okay, lately I've been feeling like an idiot and I know i've been an idiot. Heard something about people being unhappy about my roleplay and don't want to roleplay with me - basically just being a mong and disruptive during roleplay session.
There's numerous times on the server the way I feel where people just get fed up with my uncaring attitude or unseriousness, for which, I will write this ban request on myself. I think I need to cool off with force, think about what I've done or what I will accomplish.

Pretty sure majority of the community would agree.

what would you like to see improved?: ban this fucking retard

How about you don't get banned and you just take a break on your own time to build up an actual desire to rp outside of being a mong

you do realize that putting a ban request on yourself is really pointless? it's literally just attention grabbing, honestly

this really needs to stop. look at monkeyrasta, he put a ban request on himself and his main isn't back, and probably won't be

so just stop for gods sake with these self ban request and restrict yourself, and by yourself, from taconbanana.

Take a break, I think the fact you are willing to put up a ban request on yourself because you are hear whispers or people talking behind your back says you are trying to take responsibility for yourself and trying to improve. In fact those who are talking behind your back may be the bigger problem because they aren't talking to you about it, therefore not helping any improvement. If they aren't willing to bring it up to you then it is not important enough to warrant punishment. I've always had pleasant experiences with you and you can't make everybody happy.

no i deserved to be banned
goodbye tnb
they need to shackle me
this shit is legitimately retarded like idk why you think a ban is necessary if you have any desire to actually come back and rp
bc youre just going to be a nuisance when you want to be unbanned after youre done sucking my dick and its be a big huge thing where youre trying to get unbanned and w/e
just suckle me cock and realize every other person who has ever done this is stupid and ur stupid for thinking about it

Levinx. Calm down.

Take a few days off.

If you really really need a shackle we can put one on you if you really want it but honestly take a break for a few days and relax.

TnB isn't going anywhere. Re-cooperate, we'll be here for you when you return.

(if you really need a server ban please pm me about it, i understand sometimes its hard to not wanna get on)

I have confronted this man and talked him out of hanging the noose, for now...

more to follow

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread