lets play arma3/dayz

Krieg

Argentina is Black, and Gay
May 23, 2011
seriously guys i really like this game and i wanna play it

i have both games post here and we can get games going and loot shit and kill people if it's dayz

Kordinn

Smoker of the first Vape
Aug 26, 2013
no no no no no, bring back Origins Arma 2 DayZ, bring back the baldry.

JC Heavy

under appreciated glasses-kun
Jan 29, 2012
Kordinn said:
no no no no no, bring back Origins Arma 2 DayZ, bring back the baldry.
At least that way people can take out their S2K tendancies in a more fitting medium

fucking people

Krieg

May 23, 2011
people can take out their s2k tendencies in a game that actually enforces realism and not some kind of inbred retarded cousin of hl2dm

Shep

Zealot
May 21, 2011
If you're looking for a Mil-Sim like community for Arma 3, go here: http://forums.unitedoperations.net/

Fun place, I've played there quite a lot, although lately the activity on the servers has been a tad low. It's a bit of a pain in the ass to get set up mod wise, but it's completely worth it in my opinion,.

Ron_Paul

Zealot
Aug 25, 2011
if u would rather dark rp on arma 3 w/ me i have lots of money on asylum life from rdming nerds

Davebrown

my role as server owner is to ruin your roleplay
Senior Executive Administrator
May 16, 2011
DayZ Origins is still the best route to go down

Theres loads of us who want to start up our team again but its just a case of actually doing it, takes a lot of coordination to be successful

JC Heavy

under appreciated glasses-kun
Jan 29, 2012
I've seen three people over voicecomms do alot of damage to larger groups, can't be too hard

Fuppy

snek
Aug 6, 2013
man at grid

i bought arma 2 to dayz with people but the dayz hype seems gone or maybe im not looking hard enough

Davebrown

May 16, 2011
Well our server went down just before christmas so we lost our huge stronghold which took like 6 months to make (for the 3rd time)

needless to say i was like fuck this im not going through all that again

Davebrown

May 16, 2011
everyone seems quite pumped for origins again but im just not sure if i have the time to start another mega village considering how busy i am with gmod atm

Krieg

May 23, 2011
we can do origins if u want

i'll try out that dayz rp, it looks rad

Deadmon

Drug Dealer
Sep 24, 2011
Fuppy said:
man at grid

i bought arma 2 to dayz with people but the dayz hype seems gone or maybe im not looking hard enough
to be honest it's all about that french desert life

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)