Julian

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KestrelBirdMan

Those who live in glass houses...
Mar 10, 2015
Players Name: Julian Dragic
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:22416246
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TheDisillusion/
Reason for ban: Disconnecting to save his contraband/avoid RP
Proof: Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsSNI81EKUM&feature=youtube_gdata
What would you like to see improved: Player being banned and or all scripts removed.

[Video might still be processing, give it time please]

I said to this guy in Local OOC that he was still wearing CCA pants in the city and he said:

Julian Dragic: [LOCAL-OOC] ic is ic

I see I made it in there. From my perspective I was holding a broom and could sweep with it, lol. Must'a looked so dumb. But when I walked up and saw him in the pants I was like, "...", and I witnessed him character swapping as I was trying to fix my issue (no disconnect notice in the console), however, you have video evidence anyway.

I believe he disconnected from the internet, but I'm unsure if it was on purpose or not.

He disconnected much earlier, but his actual character was still there. If you go into the logs, you'll be able to see he disconnected before DTB came in to ask a question.

If you disconnect by quitting GMOD or disconnect from the server, the message is instant and he'll disappear.

i believe.

Lord Flaxseed said:
I believe he disconnected from the internet, but I'm unsure if it was on purpose or not.

He disconnected much earlier, but his actual character was still there. If you go into the logs, you'll be able to see he disconnected before DTB came in to ask a question.

If you disconnect by quitting GMOD or disconnect from the server, the message is instant and he'll disappear.

i believe.
ItsTheEnd (Unit 466) is friends with him on steam, said he went to go play wolfenstein (via steam friends list)

Kestrel Williams said:
ItsTheEnd (Unit 466) is friends with him on steam, said he went to go play wolfenstein (via steam friends list)
HAHA

what a fool.

wolfenstein fucking sucks.

The guy could have just timed out or shit, give him a day or two and if the player returns ask him why he had DC.

I have no sympathy for people DC during shit like this but it could have been an accident or he had to simply leave. Just give it time and have a admin make sure he isn't item swapping and confront him.

if it is the same disillusion, then I have heard he did the same thing, although like six months ago or something
but tbh nothing is lost, slow typer with powergaming tendencies

Disillusion used to do a lot of good roleplay here at TnB before I even had a good concept of roleplay. While he might have fucked up and almost undoubtly will be banned, he was a really good guy at one point. Regardless, evidence is evidence and I can't claim he's not guilty. I'd say punishment is due.

Kieck said:
is this the disillusion from the Spire?
its dis from spire

i can tell because we share half of our friends list

kinda sad actually, dis and i had some great rp together from time to time. wonder whats happened to him

Same that happens to every other RP'R... They grow bored of RP or the servers they play on and turn into retards or just stop rping.

Deadmon said:
its dis from spire

i can tell because we share half of our friends list

kinda sad actually, dis and i had some great rp together from time to time. wonder whats happened to him
he might have been able to rival von Goethe with his descriptions of nature, but when a whole mag of 12.7mm didn't even dent his advanced power armour I kind of figured out he's not exactly a great guy overall

_Nirri™ said:
Same that happens to every other RP'R... They grow bored of RP or the servers they play on and turn into retards or just stop rping.
8 years and still kickin'

Dis is a good guy, I don't think a ban is necessary. I'd just remove the contraband from his inventory as that's what would of happened IC and leave the gate open incase he ever wants to return to TNB.

wasnt dis an srp admin in like 2012 or 2013 or something

he was a really good dude and rper what the hell

my first week as an 04 i got the pleasure of running into dis a couple of times on his um 'rebel'

he disconnected when i went to search him every time without fail

i have fond memories of long nights spent in private doomforts with his DUTY character working on inter-factional relations if u kjnow what i mean... hehehehehehe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread