Jub's unban request 2.0

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jubbert

im a pretty girl
Jul 25, 2011
Name of character:Atticus Jones
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:11456547
Original length of ban: Until after the weekend.
Time since ban: Almost 24 hours.
Who banned you: Wizard.
Reason for original ban: Tool trust abuse to blow people up with dynamite.
Reason for unban: I slipped up and did something dumb again without thinking. I don't think anybody's rp got interrupted, but in any case I broke the rules. All I can say is that I want to join in on the events and whatnot this weekend, so I hope you guys can recognize my acknowledgement of silly mistakes as a genuine desire to simply get some RP in. Sorry, guys.

Last edited:

Enraged

Mana Addict
TRP Admin
Jan 26, 2018
You pissed some people off bad enough that a ban request was made against you specifically, regardless of how much supposed "rule-breaking" was going on.
It's been reiterated so many times that players should not be using dynamite on server, ever.
Not being able to spawn it normally with the Dynamite command cause it tells you that you can't and then deciding to go around it with dupes is goofy and it can easily make people mardy.

It's up to Wiz if your ban sticks or not but you're losing your TT for a bit.

Jubbert

im a pretty girl
Jul 25, 2011
Yeah, that's fair. I just wanna join the server over the weekend to RP, fuck the tooltrust.

Desrat456

Sep 22, 2012
All I wanted was your tool trust removed. Its extremely frustrating when I come back from helping a member of my family who can barely even feed themselves right now, and I come back dead and with 'Sorry for PKing you' as a pm from someone named "Dr Johnson John Johnson MD". But I'm all for ban time being dropped.

Chad

TRP Admin
Aug 12, 2012
ill personally wring jubberts neck for you desrat

im sorry to hear that though, my dads the same way right now and it’s really hard to mentally deal with something like that

wiz is at work he’ll respond shortly and since des is fine with it hopefully wiz thinks the same

Jubbert

im a pretty girl
Jul 25, 2011
Desrat456 Desrat456 - Yeah, I get that 100 percent. As you can probably tell from my "character's" name at the time, I was just being stupid for stupidity's sake. I really need to learn to just jump the fuck off the server when I run out of serious-juice to actually rp instead of inevitably getting myself into trouble, and I'm sorry you had to be part of a reminder of that.

Mother

Commander of the GAR
TRP Admin
Dec 5, 2011
im not the banning admin but i'd say unban him but keep the tooltrust stripped for a little while.

youve been here a while jubbert you know better

Wizard

Actually a wizard.
Jul 12, 2015
I'm pretty much reiterating what the rest of the admin team is saying.

Honestly all I've seen out of you since you've come back is a barely serious attitude and minging such as writing pointlessly wordy and meme ridden s2rp emotes and now this.

I'll unban you if another admin doesn't get to it. Make sure you get your TT removed as well.

Straighten out. You're capable of taking the server seriously, I saw that back when I first met you.

Jubbert

im a pretty girl
Jul 25, 2011
Fair points. I can't promise I'm gonna suddenly turn into a 100 percent serious roleplayer (just trying to be genuine here, I know myself and I love to take the piss out of people way too much) but I'll do my best.

If I can ask a favor of anybody seeing this - Please, do me a solid and shoot me a /pm when I'm stepping out of line in the server. I really want to do some cool rp with people, I just tend to get bored with the inevitable breaks between having real rp - which is when I turn into a minge more often than not. If I'm gonna get better about that, I'd really love to have some help from people, because often times it's hard to see how you're negatively affecting other people's roleplay, even with the most innocuous of little jokes and bullshit. It'd be nice if the people watching from different perspectives could actually let me know "hey you're being a knobhead" rather than staying silent and judging me as a retard - Which I probably am, but I'd rather them figure that out /after/ roleplaying with me for a little bit instead of avoiding rp with me because they already know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)