Jonathan Tylers/Owen Johnson

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

beets

Zealot
Jan 2, 2016
Players name: Jonathan Tylers / Owen Johnson
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:79106161
Reason for ban: Minge that powergames to get out of situations that he doesn't favor. Script Player.
Proof:

Owen Johnson powergame mugging.

http://pastebin.com/1f3g5zcV

Powergaming to attempt and get out of hairy situations. This mugging happened on the second floor of Vanguard mess-hall.

** Owen Johnson would raise the pistol up, bashing the end of his onto Gunther's had, The blow would be so hard, It should cause Memory Losss

** Slam simply pulls the trigger on his shotgun, the buckshot blows out towards Owen's kneecaps. "Maybe this'll get you on your knees, haha!" Slam laughs.
** Owen Johnson would be spooked by the shot, he then would turn around and jump down, on impact he would sling his AK over his shoulder, taking shots at the Window

Jonathan Tylers attempting to powergame out of nexus detainment.

http://pastebin.com/W6K5MYHf

(In the begininning when he says he carefully closed and opened the door, he actually rammed a jail cell door down in Nexus detainment with two units in the room)

http://imgur.com/JA3dcKe

He was running around in circles smashing the armor machine to stay alive.

Johnathan Tylers: [YELL] **Johnathan would run around, attempting to confuse the drone

What would you like to see improved: It would be nice if he could stop powergaming to get out of situations that he does not favor. If you look at the Owen Johnson mugging, he reacted as if he doesn't even feel pain, not to mention that the only reason for the mugging was a script lust.

QADR0QO.jpg

The running around emote wasn't too thought out, maybe because I had limited time to emote because of the drone attacking me. The mugging innocent was already dealt with on S2 ( was talked to by staff ), problem was I read the emote wrong a did not see he shot at my knee. did not ram any door down, because I do not have the strength to do so, I PMED the Ghodt Unit if I could rp getting out of the chair, he said yes, which I did. All doors were unlocked. I was trying to rp the best I could with the drone, but since I couldn't emote because it l kept attacking me it was a bit difficult.

I also do not understand why you think I would attempt the break out of the Nexus so I didn't get my character in trouble. I set the whole crime up myself knowing what would happen, I had no rp happening so I thought I'd make some shit up. ( which I think was very fun )
I try to learn as much as possible since this is literally the first HL2 Server I've ever joined. Thanks.

he's been executed, shot, killed, torched, burned, and all of the above at least 20 times and no pks seem to stick because he can't seem to understand the concept of mortality and nobody can be assed to explain it to him.
Decaro could back me up, they've probably executed them twice.

Matthew Ackerman said:
Owen Johnson powergame mugging.

** Owen Johnson would raise the pistol up, bashing the end of his onto Gunther's had, The blow would be so hard, It should cause Memory Losss

** Slam simply pulls the trigger on his shotgun, the buckshot blows out towards Owen's kneecaps. "Maybe this'll get you on your knees, haha!" Slam laughs.
** Owen Johnson would be spooked by the shot, he then would turn around and jump down, on impact he would sling his AK over his shoulder, taking shots at the Window
god this is so fucking stupid like i am sorry you had to encounter this kinda rp man, i feel like shit like this really ruins the roleplay experience. i mean little ic jokes from ooc banter, friend's rdming each other after bullshit on ts, and tnb forum drama doesn't amount to how much it pains me to see this kinda stuff happen

Please ban him. He is a script player. I have gotten into a situation with him when he was NLR and he continued to harass me IC and OOC. Do something.

Never have I ever harassed you OOC nor IC, It was a RP reason and you know it, if I harassed you OOCly please post some proof.

he's been executed, shot, killed, torched, burned, and all of the above at least 20 times and no pks seem to stick because he can't seem to understand the concept of mortality and nobody can be assed to explain it to him.
Decaro could back me up, they've probably executed them twice.
Proof enough.

I've witnessed three of your characters being killed this weekend alone. Two of which involved you mugging people simply for scripts.

One week ban, use the time to reflect on what you've done and why you think it's appropriate to take aggressive actions then follow it up by doing everything you can to try and win the situation. You obviously seem driven by the wrong motives for playing on this server and your attitude toward others is not what I'd like to see reflected on the server.

If you continue to take such aggressive actions without a single care of your character's well being and don't refocus your OOC motives, the ban following will be significantly longer.

Id like to just remind people......as I dont like the wrong ideas being taken too far.

It is not against the rules to "scriptplay". You cannot outlaw something which is an opinion of another player rather than a direct quantifiable action.

It is however, looked down upon - and something we try to usher people away from.

Powergaming however, is a specific rule that can be broken, and will result in bans if done repeatedly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread