I Humbly Return/A Formal Apology

Awesomenater2012

Dec 26, 2014
Hello everyone, I hope you are all doing well. With the return of HL2RP I thought I would return to the community. I RPed on HL2RP back somewhere between 2014-2016, the characters I RPed were Gary 'G' McGuinness, ULC Work Shift Manager Blake Pierce, CCA.C17-VICE.03.96400 and I also had a COTA at one point in time.

For those who don't know me I essentially had a very rough experience on this server along with doing a lot of mingy just ridiculous shit even to this day I still look back at and I cringe. I was also really young at the time and did not truly understand what role play was all about which lead to me thinking it was about gathering as much scripts as humanly possible. I sincerely apologize to all those I might have affected during that time even if it was years ago to date.

I have done a lot of maturing over these few years and I know second chances are something that should not be overlooked and taken diligently. I am very thankful to have the opportunity to be able to begin again.

I look forward to seeing you guys in-game. :)

sneezing slug

having a pretty good time hbu
Nov 30, 2015
I saw the words "humble" and "return" in the same title and I immediately had flashbacks to a certain Elvenlord.

Either way, welcome back man. You'd be surprised how many people did stupid shit in their earlier years, so don't sweat it.

Airsoft

Zealot
Jun 3, 2015
Hello everyone, I hope you are all doing well. With the return of HL2RP I thought I would return to the community. I RPed on HL2RP back somewhere between 2014-2016, the characters I RPed were Gary 'G' McGuinness, ULC Work Shift Manager Blake Pierce, CCA.C17-VICE.03.96400 and I also had a COTA at one point in time.

For those who don't know me I essentially had a very rough experience on this server along with doing a lot of mingy just ridiculous shit even to this day I still look back at and I cringe. I was also really young at the time and did not truly understand what role play was all about which lead to me thinking it was about gathering as much scripts as humanly possible. I sincerely apologize to all those I might have affected during that time even if it was years ago to date.

I have done a lot of maturing over these few years and I know second chances are something that should not be overlooked and taken diligently. I am very thankful to have the opportunity to be able to begin again.

I look forward to seeing you guys in-game. :)
Hey you were one of the first people I met on TnB, it's good to see you back dude.

DocHalliday

New Blood
Mar 11, 2012
Read the title and thought it was PlayerZo Jesus Christ thank God it’s not.

Welcome back buddy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)