Denied Horten2229 Unban Thread

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

toirtaP

Zealot
Sep 23, 2015
I am posting this on behalf of my good friend Horten.

Name of character: Jamela
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:211887567
Original length of ban: Perma.
Time since ban: ~ About a week.
Who banned you: Skyrim
Reason for original ban: parole expired
Proof(If Applicable):
Reason for unban: I was told that if I could get TRP to 40 players that night then I could be unbanned, but for some reason I was rebanned, which I think was done in error, and would like the ban to be re-lifted, as I kept my end of the deal and you should too.

Ammo

Jason Killer does not exist....
HLNA Admin
TRP Admin
Feb 12, 2012
Try again in another year.

Someone invited you into the UNSC discord and you immediately begin trolling in the chat. Clearly doesn't support that you've "changed."

You're not fooling anyone.

kiwi

dummy thicc combine assassin
TRP Admin
Dec 10, 2015
No. There are very few people who legitimately need to stay gone, and you are one of them.

Foxicus

Zealot
Mar 6, 2018
the TRP admin team alone has logs of the horrendous shit you've done that i've sent in past, literally within the past...2 months? 3?. on top of your egregious behavior, and your targeting of myself and others even when you've been banned from the community? i wouldn't at all like you back here. stay gone, thanks.

Zombiedude101

Zealot
TRP Admin
May 26, 2011
Not to beat a dead horse but I've personally seen the logs of some of the stuff you were suggesting in private discords with other TnBers and about intentionally winding people here up, it was disgusting and it's not happening again. You were given a chance not to be a cunt before and you continued anyway.
Screenshot_20200710_104132.png
Yeah, no. Fuck off.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)