HomeFront | Justice, Vigilance, Freedom

Discussion in 'Playerbased Groups' started by Mr_Cookie1311, Oct 3, 2018.

1. Mr_Cookie1311

Mr_Cookie1311 I love alot of cookies
    Contributor

Netherlands

[​IMG]
    ≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡

HOME FRONT

JUSTICE - VIGILANCE - FREEDOM

*The word "HomeFront" and a arrow would he fully spray painted over the sewers. A small note hangs next to it.*
    [​IMG]
    HomeFront has been established on 2/10/18 by several people with the same ideals, mindset and goal. To make a fresh group available to all. It's a friendly group attempting to avoid any large scale issues. It's has a open house policy providing a safe place to stay for short term and long term. They managed to create something new and place where you can temporary stop thinking about the outbreak and relax.

HomeFront is a INDEPENDENT And NEUTRAL Group which does not involve with any big situations between other factions. If HomeFront gets pushed to involve itself in a war or discussion every resident comes and discuss it. We generally choice the best option for all the survivors of this Apocalypse.

With the engineering capabilities from several of our people we are able to recreate most items. James Brooks and Nick Clark we are able to trade weaponry, makeshift tools and other supplies in trade for food, water and other products.

People we are in this together we shouldn't fight each other but work together on making America a safer place.
    This Infection will not drive the people of America apart! Stand up and help your fellow Survivors!

• Artistic Artistic x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    #1 Mr_Cookie1311, Oct 3, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2018
  2. Mr_Cookie1311

Contributor

Netherlands
    HOMEFRONT ROSTER

To ensure our community survived and thrives we invented divisions giving each division a list of responsibilities. Without each other we aren't able to survive. Individually we are bricks but together we are a house.

Leadership:
    To provide proper guidance and smoothness of divisions we have a leadership group. This group decides if there needs to be a meeting. Leadership will ensure the succes of the group and decides what to do in certain situations. Leadership also makes the announcements and communicates with other factions if needed. Leadership are the representatives of HomeFront and it's people.

Announcements/Public relations/Hope

Justice:
    People need to be safe and aware of the situation. Justice makes sure residents are safe and sound Manning checkpoints and investigate incidents.

Security/Defenses/Judgement

Freedom:

The freedom to be creative and artistic. Freedom is the division who creates things makes sure everything his provided and works. It also makes sure that everyone is able to take a step back and rest. People that are creative and friendly are apart of this group. They also trade with other factions they trust.

Construction/Trading/Manufacturing

Vigilance:

Vigilance are the people who are able to spot things. They are fast and provides Freedom needed supplies. It also gathers information about the situation topside and which factions need help.

Scouting/Scavenging/Information

Leadership (Leading Divisions)

Position Division: Name: Forum:
    Leader Justice Patch " Warden " London *Not Available*
    Leader Freedom James " Dawn " Brooks @Mr_Cookie1311
    Leader Vigilance Katie "Kat" Lincon @William Wood

Position Division: Name: Forum:
    Resident Freedom Nick Clark *Not Available*
    Resident Vigilance Craig 'Guard Dog" Daniels @sard the nurgler god
    Resident Vigilance Omar Philips *Not Available*
    Resident Justice Richard Broncoa @Flawed Hero
    Resident Vigilance Mark O'Connor @GingieBreadBoy
    Resident Unknown Name *Not Available*

#2 Mr_Cookie1311, Oct 3, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2018
  3. Anri

Anri cute when mad

Germany
    howdy! thought i'd offer some feedback:
    the best way to start a faction is generally by forming it ic and on the server first, i.e. by letting things happen organically (like 101 did) or atleast by trying to perform some sort of recruitment run (like what the jtf has been doing). regardless of how you go about it, it often looks silly and results in self-sabotage to make a big announcement for a new group without the members to back it up, though i could just be misinformed and you could've gone past the "three people in funny outfits" phase
    good luck in any case! the logo looks pretty neat btw.

• Useful Useful x 1
  4. Mr_Cookie1311

Contributor

Netherlands
    We are a open faction to everyone we already have like four five people. We already started ic. Leadership consists out of two people. Patch and me. People are filling up like flies/

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. Mr_Cookie1311

Contributor

Netherlands
    *Update*

HomeFront Roster has been updated. If you are new or if you want a place to stay and take the time to think. Feel free to approach HomeFront.

We are open for all and do not extradite anyone without proper investigation.

Feel free to message me on the forums about this faction if you have any questions or want to join this faction.

#5 Mr_Cookie1311, Oct 4, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2018
  6. Mr_Cookie1311

Contributor

Netherlands
    *Update*

Construction lasted a while but ended up being worth it. Hideout has been setup and is now complete. The beds and supplies are there only need the people!

7. Mr_Cookie1311

Contributor

Netherlands
    *Update*

Homefront is growing rapidly more people are flooding the sewers. It seems people don't want to be apart of a war..

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  8. William Wood

William Wood Member

United Kingdom
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Artistic Artistic x 2
  9. Shaxx

Shaxx Member

United Kingdom
    @William Wood I'll say what everyone is thinking. Centre it.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Mister Rogers

Mister Rogers TnB's Dreamboat & nicest person

United States
    hey guys, i tried to remove the watermark and move around the text for you guys. it's not perfect but i havent used photoshop for years

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Morgeta

Morgeta Member

United States
  12. Joker

Joker Taig Terminator

United Kingdom
    were gonna need some more HD eyes on that chief

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. William Wood

William Wood Member

United Kingdom
    Thanks for improving it, I just tried to quickly get my idea on.

14. Mr_Cookie1311

Contributor

Netherlands
    *Update*

Home front's previous establishment has fallen. The Church, The National Guard and all the other groups have fled towards New Borough. Home front has once again found a peaceful place which can be turned into a new establishment where innocent survivors can continue their road to survival.

Our open door policy is still standing. If you need a place to stay or be safe feel free to come and lay your head down.

Remember we are in this together! We shouldn't fight each other we should work together and start rebuilding our future.. We should serve and protect our old way of living...

*White spraypainting on the metro/sewer walls*

HOMEFRONT ESTABLISHMENT -
    THIS WAY --------->

OOC
    :
    Homefront is still active. We are currently rebuilding our establishment. If you want your character to become apart of Homefront feel free to DM me on the forums. We can work something out in RP that you we met you on the way to New Borough

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. Flawed Hero

Flawed Hero Junior Member

United States
    We continue to stand strong.

Still I really need to get on the server more, sorry for not being more active.

• Winner Winner x 1