Information HLNA Donation Plan

bennet

Roleplay Department Administrator
May 22, 2011
would need around 20 gold donators to cover server + site costs not counting any addons (which tnb has a lot of and some that you can only subscribe to)

sure it's not a lot but i can't think of many if any here that want to be paying that out of pocket every month

sky

your newest internet obsession
Sep 18, 2015
Identity
They/Them
Good news, any Gold contributors can now use all public head models across their characters on the server.

The actual tag on the donation page will be updated soon to reflect this.

Scone !

I am not a bot
Jan 16, 2015
idk where to find the models page but whatever models i've paid for that are still on the server should be made public if not already

Sinclair

The Shaman
Feb 15, 2015
since public models are probably gonna be used more since their gold donator now, might be a good idea to go thru and update the listings sometime. some of those models were paid for/are privated to people who are banned or no longer play im p sure.

e: also theres some models listed as 'unknown'... should probably just public them for a wider selection unless someone claims them

Cindy

Nov 30, 2015
Identity
She/They
since public models are probably gonna be used more since their gold donator now, might be a good idea to go thru and update the listings sometime. some of those models were paid for/are privated to people who are banned or no longer play im p sure.

e: also theres some models listed as 'unknown'... should probably just public them for a wider selection unless someone claims them
literally in the midst of doing that right now

Nov 15, 2015
Identity
They/Them
Quick question, if I wanted to commission an alternate skin for en existing model (example new head bodygroups and like a beard for one I have already paid for) who should I get in contact with?

Cindy

Nov 30, 2015
Identity
She/They
Quick question, if I wanted to commission an alternate skin for en existing model (example new head bodygroups and like a beard for one I have already paid for) who should I get in contact with?
Dave isn't doing model work anymore.

Bozo

Thread locked.
May 21, 2011
Could look around and see if we can get a modeler in the future. Probably will be handy if people want models of their own.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)