Accepted [HL2] Bernard and Oliver Hawaii

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zombiedude101

Zealot
May 26, 2011
OOC Name: "Daniels" for Bernard, I don't know the other one
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:39991588
Character Names: Bernard and Oliver Hawaii
What happened: I've heard a few complaints from others and there was a ban on Bernard previously for this behaviour. I at first assumed they were just newer players, but there seems to be a recurrent theme of them going around getting into trouble and engaging in some fairly sketchy RP. Example below; walked in on them in the sewers where Bernard was insistently going into detail of gouging out another char's eyes in a fight (apparently they won a roll? which to me is still a bit excessive as its not as easy as you'd think to gouge someone's eyes fully) and offhandedly mentioning punching them in the groin would show they had no testicles. Their char description seems to show an obsession with the morbid and grotesque, I dunno if anyone else wants to throw in anything they've seen here but I think they need to be firmly pulled aside and told to knock it off before they get the idea it can be the norm. I'm not sure if they're necessarily malicious, just in need of firm guidance.
Time it happened: Throughout the night, probably around 12AM-2AM GMT
Pictures/Proof:
20200119025531_1.jpg
20200119025625_1.jpg

** Bernard Hawaii would send both his grotesque long disgusting finger nails, pushing his nails deep into his eyes, All the way up to the knucles wigiling around inside, He smiles as he does so, The man reeks of rotten meat.
David Blackmore: [YELL] Ey.
David Blackmore: [YELL] Fuck are you doing.
Leon Walker: Keep it down.
Daniella Graham: [LOCAL-OOC] hm guess im done timescaling then
** Daniella Graham appears.
Eric Miller: [LOCAL-OOC] or punching in the gut, since my legs are being held down
Eric Miller: [YELL] Get these crazy fuckers offa me!
** David Blackmore Goes for his machete moving forwards.
Azlan Khan: Keep it quiet-
Leon Walker: Break it up or i'll shoot.
** Bernard Hawaii would be punched in the groin, revealing the man no longer has his testicles and the area is blank, As the combine removed his testicles many years ago, The man continues to wiggle his fingers inside Eric's eyeballs, Already pushing them as far as his fingers can go probably destorying his eyeballs.
** Azlan Khan firmly approaches, crowbar in hand - he swings for the back of Bernard's kneecap, aiming to hamstring him.
Eric Miller: [LOCAL-OOC] bro what the fuck
Oliver Hawaii: He attacked us, we just asked him for some help and he kicked me in!
Oliver Hawaii: He attacked us!
David Blackmore: [LOCAL-OOC] ok keep it real or imma call the admin cause this really fucky.
Leon Walker: [LOCAL-OOC] rip eyes
Bernard Hawaii: [LOCAL-OOC] I dug my thumbs in all the way to the knuckles into your eyes btw
Eric Miller: [LOCAL-OOC] this is some weird fuckin shit
Lidon Francis: [OOC] this is fucking bullshit.... WHY DONT I HAVE A VEST? WTF..... HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO RP A REBEL WITHOUT ONE.... >_> >:( o_0
Bernard Hawaii: [LOCAL-OOC] You can react and then I'll react
Eric Miller: [LOCAL-OOC] hard pass
Eric Miller: [LOCAL-OOC] blindness is iffy territory
Kathryn 'Vee' Vargas: [OOC] Come.
Bernard Hawaii: [LOCAL-OOC] it's just for this scene
Eric Miller: [LOCAL-OOC] impaired vision, lots of scary, that's fine
Oliver Hawaii: [LOCAL-OOC] He dug thumbs in all the way to the knuckles
Eric Miller: [LOCAL-OOC] but permament blindness?
Azlan Khan: [LOCAL-OOC] lets not argue lads, okay?
Eric Miller: [LOCAL-OOC] scarring*
Daniella Graham: [LOCAL-OOC] you dont really blind someone for just this scene if you're literally forcing your thumbs into them
Azlan Khan: [LOCAL-OOC] just RP - dont force yourself to blind someone
Oliver Hawaii: [LOCAL-OOC] Not going to have any eyes left if he dug hus thumbs in that far
Bernard Hawaii: [LOCAL-OOC] yeah well you kicked my bro into the shitty bacteria disease water
Azlan Khan: [LOCAL-OOC] you can try and gouge someone
Bernard Hawaii: [LOCAL-OOC] we rolled azlan he lost the roll for his eyes
Azlan Khan: [LOCAL-OOC] but lets not get stuck in looc
** David Blackmore Goes to now to stab bernard in his back with a slash to his back with his machete.
Oliver Hawaii: [LOCAL-OOC] They did the attempt before and he lost the roll
Bernard Hawaii: [LOCAL-OOC] should I react to crowbar or machate?
Eric Miller: [LOCAL-OOC] both lol
David Blackmore: [LOCAL-OOC] both
** Leon Walker keeps an eye out for CPs as the noise was likely to draw attention
Azlan Khan: [LOCAL-OOC] just for the record its not as easy as it sounds to gouge out someone's eyes
David Blackmore: [LOCAL-OOC] yes
Azlan Khan: [LOCAL-OOC] trust me, i tried to do it to someone once
Oliver Hawaii: [LOCAL-OOC] He has sharp finger nails
Eric Miller: [LOCAL-OOC] hence why i'm going for impaired vision to be fair on the guy
** Bernard Hawaii would scream in agony as he is attacked from behind, quickly removing his fingers from the man's skull, You could see remenets of the man's eyeballs on his disgusting nails, He would quickly turn around to the men behind him while screaming.
Bernard Hawaii: [YELL] Ahhh my back!
Oliver Hawaii: [YELL] Brother!
Bernard Hawaii: What are you fools doing?!
Eric Miller: [LOCAL-OOC] yes, super sharp finger nails and no testicles because combine experimentation
Eric Miller: [LOCAL-OOC] relax
** David Blackmore Went now to full on stab the man in his face.
CCA.C45-DISPATCH.CmD.31415: [LOCAL-OOC] hell no youre not
** Eric Miller backs off, clutching his bloody face.
CCA.C45-DISPATCH.CmD.31415: [LOCAL-OOC] what the hell are you doing zombie
** Oliver Hawaii watches the remnants of eyes fall from the mans skull in which they used to be
CCA.C45-DISPATCH.CmD.31415: [LOCAL-OOC] bernard i mean
Bernard Hawaii: [LOCAL-OOC] ?
[PM from Kathryn 'Vee' Vargas] weve been keepin an eye on em, they got briefly done in earlier already
CCA.C45-DISPATCH.CmD.31415: [LOCAL-OOC] why are you making some gross ass emotes
David Blackmore: [LOCAL-OOC] oh thank god your here.
Bernard Hawaii: [LOCAL-OOC] How?
CCA.C45-DISPATCH.CmD.31415: [LOCAL-OOC] ** Bernard Hawaii would scream in agony as he is attacked from behind, quickly removing his fingers from the man's skull, You could see remenets of the man's eyeballs on his disgusting nails, He would quickly turn around to the men behind him while screaming.
CCA.C45-DISPATCH.CmD.31415: [LOCAL-OOC] Bernard Hawaii would be punched in the groin, revealing the man no longer has his testicles and the area is blank, As the combine removed his testicles many years ago, The man continues to wiggle his fingers inside Eric's eyeballs, Already pushing them as far as his fingers can go probably destorying his eyeballs.
Daniella Graham: [LOCAL-OOC] ** Bernard Hawaii would be punched in the groin, revealing the man no longer has his testicles and the area is blank, As the combine removed his testicles many years ago, The man continues to wiggle his fingers inside Eric's eyeballs, Already pushing them as far as his fingers can go probably destorying his eyeballs.
Daniella Graham: [LOCAL-OOC] yea
CCA.C45-DISPATCH.CmD.31415: [LOCAL-OOC] this is NOT appropiate for the server
Eric Miller: [LOCAL-OOC] admin also ** Bernard Hawaii would be punched in the groin, revealing the man no longer has his testicles and the area is blank, As the combine removed his testicles many years ago, The man continues to wiggle his fingers inside Eric's eyeballs, Already pushing them as far as his fingers can go probably destorying his eyeballs.** Azlan Khan firmly approaches, crowbar in hand - he swings for the back of Bernard's kneecap, aiming to hamstring him.
CCA.C45-DISPATCH.CmD.31415: [LOCAL-OOC] i saw that one yeah
Bernard Hawaii: [LOCAL-OOC] I'm just describing my actions in the best way possible, I didn't want to be gorey I just want it detailed so there's no powergame or anything like that
Bernard Hawaii: [LOCAL-OOC] We both agreed to roll for his eyes
CCA.C45-DISPATCH.CmD.31415: [LOCAL-OOC] you are being gorey and you are being powergamey
Eric Miller: [LOCAL-OOC] literally powergaming blindness
Bernard Hawaii: [LOCAL-OOC] Oh no no power game every action I did, I rolled
CCA.C45-DISPATCH.CmD.31415: [LOCAL-OOC] that's disgusting and no one wants to roleplay that
Bernard Hawaii: [LOCAL-OOC] Gauging his eyes aswell
CCA.C45-DISPATCH.CmD.31415: [LOCAL-OOC] it doesnt matter if you rolled
CCA.C45-DISPATCH.CmD.31415: [LOCAL-OOC] i told you that you didnt need to roll for everything
Oliver Hawaii: [LOCAL-OOC] They agreed to roll both parties
David Blackmore: [LOCAL-OOC] this is like really fucked up sewer attack rp
Bernard Hawaii: [LOCAL-OOC] ernard Hawaii: [LOCAL-OOC] just roll for if I gauge your eyes or you remove my hands from your faceBernard Hawaii: [LOCAL-OOC] i like rollingCClientSteamContext OnSteamServersConnected logged on = 1Eric Miller: [LOCAL-OOC] it's long and tedious to put it into the consoleDaniella Graham: [LOCAL-OOC] i can do the roll for youBernard Hawaii: [LOCAL-OOC] copy paste it lolBernard Hawaii: [LOCAL-OOC] rp_roll 1d20Bernard Hawaii: [LOCAL-OOC] or daniella can roll for youPlayer banget dickson has join
Cassandra Hawkins: [OOC] i feel a presence i have not felt since...
Bernard Hawaii: [LOCAL-OOC] i won the roll for his eyes just saying
Rex 'Jack' Christopher: [OOC] TRP................ <::
Azlan Khan: [LOCAL-OOC] for what its worth, rolling isnt necessarily a means to an end. and gouging someone's eyes isnt as easy as it sounds, you'd have got em on his eyes but
Eric Miller: [LOCAL-OOC] i rolled to try rip the hands off. sure, impaired vision and scarring for a while, but blindness is some next level shit
CCA.C45-DISPATCH.CmD.31415: [LOCAL-OOC] thkis is a serious roleplay server and you are not going to roleplay having no testicles cause combine xd and tearing out someone's eyes with dirty nails
Eric Miller: [LOCAL-OOC] relax
Azlan Khan: [LOCAL-OOC] you wouldnt have got them bedded in or pulled out to the extent ur pulling shit out
Daniella Graham: [LOCAL-OOC] every streetfight gets way worse then they should be
Leon Walker: [OOC] is TRP still around?
Daniella Graham: [LOCAL-OOC] classic hl2
Leon Walker: AHHHH COMBINE
CCA.C45-DISPATCH.CmD.31415: [LOCAL-OOC] idc if you won shit, characters are being uncomfortalbe with your roleplay and im not going to tolerate that
Bernard Hawaii: [LOCAL-OOC] What? I thought the combine removed everyone's tersicles to stop breeding??
Leon Walker: [LOCAL-OOC] kidding voiid
Eric Miller: [LOCAL-OOC] yo wtf
Daniella Graham: [LOCAL-OOC] huh
David Blackmore: [LOCAL-OOC] bruh no
Bernard Hawaii: [LOCAL-OOC] We can skip the tesicles part but his eyes are gone, We already agreed on that..
CCA.C45-DISPATCH.CmD.31415: [LOCAL-OOC] theres a suppression field
Leon Walker: [LOCAL-OOC] BRUH
Eric Miller: [LOCAL-OOC] i ain't agreed to shit
Eric Miller: [LOCAL-OOC] what are you talking about
Bernard Hawaii: [LOCAL-OOC] huh? you rolled lol
David Blackmore: [LOCAL-OOC] lets just void this shit.
Bernard Hawaii: [LOCAL-OOC] we have the chat logs
Oliver Hawaii: [LOCAL-OOC] I thought they did some expoeriments on it too, or was that just on the OTA?
CCA.C45-DISPATCH.CmD.31415: [LOCAL-OOC] no, the eyes arent going to be gone - i dont care if the roll went through
Bernard Hawaii: [LOCAL-OOC] how come
CCA.C45-DISPATCH.CmD.31415: ./ ota aka cota has not been introduced
David Blackmore: [LOCAL-OOC] void this shit and lets leave
Eric Miller: [LOCAL-OOC] yeah, to either rip your hands off, or you impair my vision and do scarring, no blindness cos then you might as well just be pking me
David Blackmore: [LOCAL-OOC] because this some nasty ass rp i tell ya
CCA.C45-DISPATCH.CmD.31415: [LOCAL-OOC] cause it's disgusting and the character is obviously uncomfortable with it
Eric Miller: [LOCAL-OOC] thank you david
Daniella Graham: [LOCAL-OOC] imma bounce
Bernard Hawaii: [LOCAL-OOC] Well he started the fight tbh..
CCA.C45-DISPATCH.CmD.31415: [LOCAL-OOC] idc
David Blackmore: [LOCAL-OOC] im out
Eric Miller: [LOCAL-OOC] bro you approached me
[PM from Kathryn 'Vee' Vargas] uuuu
Bernard Hawaii: [LOCAL-OOC] I did the only thing I could do
Eric Miller: [LOCAL-OOC] askin for clothes and shit
Oliver Hawaii: [LOCAL-OOC] We asked where you got clothes from we're new
Bernard Hawaii: [LOCAL-OOC] yeah we just wanted to knwo where to buy clothes lol we're new
Oliver Hawaii: [LOCAL-OOC] Then you kicked me in
Cliff McAuliffe: [OOC] weren't they banned earlier
CCA.C45-JUDGE.03.71939: [OOC] didn't they literally get unbanned today
Daniella Graham: [OOC] 10$ everyone is hiding in the sodamachine base
J.P: [OOC] paypal me 10$
Bartoli De Leon: [OOC] Well atleast we tried to give them a second chance

Name of character: Bernard Hawaii
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:39991588
Original length of ban: Permanent
Time since ban: Around 10 minutes
Who banned you: I do not know.
Reason for original ban: ** Bernard Hawaii looks at Oliver grabbing his crotch, Before taking a big sniff of the shit smelling sewers, Looking back at Chloe.
Proof(If Applicable):
Reason for unban:

I haven't roleplayed on servers like this a lot, I just did a /me if looking at my bro in the sewers as I grab my crotch and take a sniff of the smelly sewers, I then just looked back at the person who looked at me and my brother.
I'm not used to serious servers I just did my best.

The admin that banned me told my brother he doesn't want the server to be on a troll video on youtube but we aren't youtubers.
Speaking of youtube I came here from Dave's youtube a.k.a Zara Kane!

Please give me another chance I promise I'll try to do better

Last edited:
Pretty sure they're in cohoots in a Discord /Steam chat as well, their reactions and follow-ups to each other's emotes were instantly right after another with pretty much zero time for anyone to even read what the first guy said in the first place (if that makes sense).

Also pretty sure they were dropping cinderblocks on random people (rping it) earlier too for no real reason

Was literally about to post screenies of their death. Tbh they were serious one second and then ridiculous the next. At first they messed around with my stand with decent roleplay and we had some fun interaction with a mini fight that involved the cops. Then they decided to start french kissing one another before being incinerated.

The both of them are weird af.

couple of strange ones. they dropped a cinderblock on some guy's head in the plaza, killed him. one of em was going to be amputated, and we got some interesting stuff.
(the entire interaction was full of strange/weird logs. referencing burning corpses as dinner and such. this one merely stands out)

Oliver Hawaii: What did you do?
Bernard Hawaii: I accidently killed that man..
Bernard Hawaii: I meant to kill you.
Oliver Hawaii: You monster!
Oliver Hawaii: How could you!
** Bokov Yermolayevich goes wide eyed. The plot twist!
Bernard Hawaii: You should take my tokens, and well my necklace..
Bernard Hawaii: I want you to remember me brother.
Oliver Hawaii: You're a sick man, but I'll take it. That's what father wanted
[RADIO] CCA.C45-JUDGE.OfC.05273: 052; 10-8.
CCA.C45-JUDGE.02.50567: Remember your almost murderer.
CCA.C45-JUDGE.02.50567: Great.
Oliver Hawaii: The shark tooth necklacee
[RADIO] CCA.C45-JUDGE.04.00945: 009; 052, you want to oversee this amputation?
** Bokov Yermolayevich holds onto Bernard's money.
** Bernard Hawaii would kiss his brother on the mouth, before turning back.
** Oliver Hawaii would receive the kiss slipping in his tounge
** CCA.C45-JUDGE.02.50567 coughs.
CCA.C45-JUDGE.04.00945: Oh fuckin' ew.
Bernard Hawaii: Goodbye.

I was sent a guide, Me and my Brother are new to RP we literally sit next to each other while we RP so it's hard for us not to communicate outside the game we try to keep it cool and not get into trouble about it.

Sorry if the eye gouging was morbid, The guy agreed to it and we even rolled about it and I won, He started the fight himself I just thought going for his eyes was a good idea since it's the weakest and most vulnerable spot, I got told off by an admin and it was voided I guess.

About the cinder block incident, The Rodney guy had it coming with the cinder block hence why he didn't complain about his death, He was a long time enemy of the Hawaii brothers and we took it upon us to dispatch him.
It was his choice to change name I was fine with NLR.

We don't have some kind of obsession with morbid and disgusting stuff we just wanted to go into detail with our RP since thats how we thought it is, sorry if we're wrong.

About kissing my bro on the mouth I just really love him he is EPIC.
We're pretty new to RP so if we do anything wrong please explain to us since the guide that we were sent had a lot of information to take in and we might've missed key parts.
We were only sent the roleplay guide after the first incident so we weren't ignoring rules on purpose.

Last edited:
Pretty sure they're in cohoots in a Discord /Steam chat as well, their reactions and follow-ups to each other's emotes were instantly right after another with pretty much zero time for anyone to even read what the first guy said in the first place (if that makes sense).
that's a form of RP combat called speedtyping. you see it a lot with a lot of more immature, power-play-y type of communities. if you know what it is, then you've definitely seen how grotesquely terrible it is as a form of combat.

in essence, type faster than the other person to win. the first one to type out their action succeeds, no matter the reply.

We're pretty new to RP so if we do anything wrong please explain to us since the guide that we were sent had a lot of information to take in and we might've missed key parts.
here's a thing about PI's, dude. assuming you're not just being a total meme and feigning ignorance, because people have done that in past, look at that link. gouging out someone's eyes is a PI.
here's a thing about combat in general, right at the top of that 'newcomer's' guide you were given.

but at the rate you guys're getting reported and banned/kicked, it's hard to believe that you're wanting to seriously RP.

Hi there, I'm Oliver Hawaii.

We are pretty new to rp and over the eye incident we were sent a guide to read and kicked before joining back, we had to read it over because we didn't really understand the lore and stuff, he attacked us in the sewers so we thought that going into detail was okay I'm not going to argue if one could gouge out someones with long nails or not anyway I was in the water trying to pull him in and even called an admin to help us with it since we were new to it he had no user name so it just said LOOC:.

I would be happy to get sent any information regarding HL2RP and Combine lore that would be great as we really do want to play on the server.

As for the cinder block Rodney kept calling us geezers and laughing at us after the fight with the kart guy after we asked him about the clothing, I was fine with NLR didn't want to PK the guy just want to create rp and have fun. It was Rodney who said for name change.

As for the kiss it was the kiss of death like in the mafia to say he's dead to me after trying to kill me.

Sorry for any trouble this may have caused we just want to rp.

Also it was nothing to do with speed typing we even called an admin over at the start of the combat because of it so we didn't powergame and each took turns reacting and taking an action.

Also they hurt zombie's feelings and that's not very cash money of them
Hey sorry for the double reply, I don't really remember meeting a zombie my brother went to sleep so he might know anyway I'm sorry if we hurt your feelings goodnight.

that's a form of RP combat called speedtyping. you see it a lot with a lot of more immature, power-play-y type of communities. if you know what it is, then you've definitely seen how grotesquely terrible it is as a form of combat.

in essence, type faster than the other person to win. the first one to type out their action succeeds, no matter the reply.

here's a thing about PI's, dude. assuming you're not just being a total meme and feigning ignorance, because people have done that in past, look at that link. gouging out someone's eyes is a PI.
here's a thing about combat in general, right at the top of that 'newcomer's' guide you were given.

but at the rate you guys're getting reported and banned/kicked, it's hard to believe that you're wanting to seriously RP.
We were only sent the newcomers guide after that fight in which we got kicked from btw not after so we did not know about PK's or PI's

I was apart of this and can say these two guys are absolutely 100% discord people. And also, they have the exact same model and appear to be rping as brothers.

The rp in the sewers was just fucking strange. Thats all i am going to say.

(( probably an alt ))
I was apart of this and can say these two guys are absolutely 100% discord people. And also, they have the exact same model and appear to be rping as brothers.

The rp in the sewers was just fucking strange. Thats all i am going to say.

Hey, As I said we literally sit in the same room while we play.
I don't know why you'd think one of us is an alt considering we're two different human beings but that's a funny thought I guess..

Hi there, I'm Oliver Hawaii.

We are pretty new to rp and over the eye incident we were sent a guide to read and kicked before joining back, we had to read it over because we didn't really understand the lore and stuff, he attacked us in the sewers so we thought that going into detail was okay I'm not going to argue if one could gouge out someones with long nails or not anyway I was in the water trying to pull him in and even called an admin to help us with it since we were new to it he had no user name so it just said LOOC:.

I would be happy to get sent any information regarding HL2RP and Combine lore that would be great as we really do want to play on the server.

As for the cinder block Rodney kept calling us geezers and laughing at us after the fight with the kart guy after we asked him about the clothing, I was fine with NLR didn't want to PK the guy just want to create rp and have fun. It was Rodney who said for name change.

As for the kiss it was the kiss of death like in the mafia to say he's dead to me after trying to kill me.

Sorry for any trouble this may have caused we just want to rp.

I'm generally in favour of leaving IC as IC, but dropping a cinder block on someone is a rather disproportionate response to being insulted. Alone it's a non-issue but stacked against everything else it's a bit much. Perhaps you're frim a place where it's a little more the norm - but reading through the guide should've helped you gain a little common sense and self-awareness, no?

I'm not quite sure how this is meant to be a kiss of death

Bernard Hawaii: I want you to remember me brother.
Oliver Hawaii: You're a sick man, but I'll take it. That's what father wanted
Oliver Hawaii: The shark tooth necklacee
** Bernard Hawaii would kiss his brother on the mouth, before turning back.
** Oliver Hawaii would receive the kiss slipping in his tounge

You're capable of writing but this, really?

I'll just write performs the kiss of death next time there probably was no need for that.

The guy was fine with NLR as well and he said he was going to 'crack' us meaning beat us up. He was fine with rolling for the hit and if he didn't want to RP it he should just say or have called admin he was not okay with it either but he was so what a wrong with it if all people involved are fine with it?

so you rp'd the combine taking your balls and then made an emote of using tongue as you kissed as brothers.

i have serious doubts that either of you are really going to take this server seriously. you've already been sent the newcomer guides, you've been punished before as you were disrupting an outlands event... and that was all on the first day. the eyeball thing is weird but like i wont hold THAT against you because sometimes people just go a little overboard with emotes and how violent their chars can be, that's not really something i can push for a punishment but rather just warn again.

Scott Scott Daniels Daniels
hi.

i think we really, really need to sit down and talk about what serious rp actually is, because while i am willing to believe that you're genuinely just two new players, i am not seeing the necessary willingness to adjust to a new community. you guys mentioned you're from another community - while your character concepts and actions may be acceptable there, tnb generally maintains a higher standard. not all servers use the same systems and have the same rules; we don't really use rolls here, and staff members reserve the final word in situations of on-server ooc conflict.

it's not a friendly suggestion or a gentle reminder, either. you two need to realize that what you were doing won't fly here. i'm not quite sure what you were going for with characters that smell of rotten meat, had their testicles removed, try to kill anyone that slights them and apparently have mafia relations of some sort, but you're expected to play a serious, believable character concept here. simply put: if you can't see your character existing in the real world, don't play them on the server. here's a very helpful thread that explains the whole character creation thing in sufficient depth.

there's a certain baseline of maturity and understanding of the setting that players have to reach on their own before admins can even assist them, and your unwillingness to accept that what you're doing is absolutely wild and unfitting - as well as the fact that you're doing it to begin with - proves that you haven't met that baseline yet.

i'm going to put you two on a timed ban until friday, the 24th of january, and i'm expecting both of you to return to the server with serious characters; ditch the hawaii brothers entirely. if you'd like to engage in further conversation, and perhaps receive staff assistance regarding the creation of a proper character, you're free to make separate threads here.

future behavior of this sort will result in a ban that sticks for good, so here's a good rule of thumb: if you have to think twice about it, don't do it. i'll lock this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread