Hi there

Powley

Mar 29, 2016
Hey guys.

Been lurking the forums and quietly playing the servers on and off since 2012, nice to see the community's still alive and kicking. Hoping to have some good RP here again and actually get involved in the community this time.

See you on Terminator lads.

Sinclair

Zealot
Feb 15, 2015
good to see you brother. hope you have a good time. make sure to check out any upcoming RR's, and eventually HL2RP, along with TRP. good stuff is in store for us all.

Powley

Mar 29, 2016
good to see you brother. hope you have a good time. make sure to check out any upcoming RR's, and eventually HL2RP, along with TRP. good stuff is in store for us all.
Cheers mate, I'll keep that in mind

Smiffy Bagels

cisphobic
Jun 17, 2011
Welcome to TnB, since you are new most likely your gonna be fucked. Do not take it personally, everyone gets fucked in TnB a few times especially in the beginning, consider it a role play hazing technique and just roll with the punches. If you can /me and not cause a problem you should be Ok. Welcome to hell, we have been waiting for you.

Powley

Mar 29, 2016
Welcome to TnB, since you are new most likely your gonna be fucked. Do not take it personally, everyone gets fucked in TnB a few times especially in the beginning, consider it a role play hazing technique and just roll with the punches. If you can /me and not cause a problem you should be Ok. Welcome to hell, we have been waiting for you.
Must’ve missed the fine print when signing up, appreciate the warning xx

yea im not actually sure if powley can roleplay tbh the man can barely put his socks on
I’ve been braindead on roleplay for years mate, I just do events until recently since I actually find this enjoyable

toastmatic

paranoid and delusional
Oct 26, 2014
have you been holding out on me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)