Hello, everybody!

Curryrmedic6

Jul 29, 2016
Onward, warriors of the Monolith. Avenge your fallen brothers. Blessed, as they are in their eternal union with the Monolith. Bring death to those who spurn the holy power of the Monolith.

-Monolith Preacher, Call of Priypat.

Hi, i'm Portal (pretty obvious since the name is up there and all, so this introduction of my user is pretty useless:but whatever). S.T.A.L.K.E.R Fan, Lover of The Monolith, STALKERS/Loners, and everything ABOUT STALKER. Enclave Fanatic, and possible Houston Lover.

Here, have a song.

sneezing slug

having a pretty good time hbu
Nov 30, 2015
And to think the STALKER server went down just a few months ago.

Regardless I hope you enjoy your stay in the remaining servers, be that the full-time HL2 or random roleplay. :)

Chocolate

Legend
Apr 24, 2015
Hi hello, howdya do

Feel free to add me if you need any help settling in or if you got any questions, I'd be happy to help!

Mads

cute when mad
Jan 14, 2012
dude
DUDE
LOL
I LOVE YOUR NAME
i don't know why but it made me laugh the first time i saw it and i dont mean this in the rude condescending way but in the genuinely amused way
you've definitely played before because it looks familiar but iirc that was ages ago

PLEASE tell me what's up with that name
how are curries and medicine related
i must know the answer

Curryrmedic6

Jul 29, 2016
dude
DUDE
LOL
I LOVE YOUR NAME
i don't know why but it made me laugh the first time i saw it and i dont mean this in the rude condescending way but in the genuinely amused way
you've definitely played before because it looks familiar but iirc that was ages ago

PLEASE tell me what's up with that name
how are curries and medicine related
i must know the answer
I know this was years before but my answer is;
I got it off a maplestory youtuber
and 2. some medics like 6 bowls of curry

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)