Has anyone experienced severe or mild to moderate moodiness despite success in things you're trying to achieve and in the end did so?

Oct 25, 2019
I can't believe that over the past years i started to feel this build up of melancholy and moodiness and this increasingly sickening life that's almost too surreal to consider double checking with your psychiatrist regarding where you're rooted in this reality.

This gut wrenching feeling that increases in severity in accordance of time duration and with rage that gives you these incredible energies to act on your impulses but you really don't since if you consider yourself successful and intelligent you have to stop and think how close your desperate actions may put you to vulnerabilities of consequences due to your slack decisions.

Regarding weed, I know how to dose it properly not to have it an overly unpleasant psychoactive effect but i guess time is our best friend when it comes to adjusting to new substances that enter our body and last time i smoked i barely felt any psychoactive effect except of a mild tingle in my chest and an increased pulse with relaxation in muscles but i suppose that's the only thing that does help me make this life a bit more bearable than it is most of times.

And it does the complete opposite of psychosis and panic attacks.

I thought i was in a situation at a bar in which i had to smoke more weed than i can or smoke weed at all or i had to smoke a wrong strain of weed which i had unpleasant effects in one of Amsterdam coffeeshops in 2017 but when i got back home with the weed i thought i had to smoke given to me and i smoked the smallest amount at first and overtime built up my dose by smoking more. I just felt better than ever and i had no regrets with my consumption although it's still illegal in israel and the new law does not make things any easier for private smokers.

Nat Attack

Legend
Dec 28, 2014
Go to a psychiatrist.

I don't say that lightly. My father & both my uncles suffer with chronic, clinical depression. Sometimes seasonal depression and general moodiness aren't a sign of normal sadness but a sign of something, not worse, but harder to deal with. I always, to all of my friends, suggest seeking out a psychiatrist or, at the very least, a counselor, to help them speak about what is troubling them and it tends to help.

In regards to marijuana. On principle I am entirely against it, but if you want to be safe ensure you're smoking natural carts. High THC concentrations have psychoactive effects that are generally not good if not balanced with their CBD counterpart. TBH actual bud is your best option but, like I said, fuck weed lol. If you're using weed as a way to cope with the stress & depression though, it's definitely time to seek professional guidance.

I hope I could be of some help.

Oct 25, 2019
Go to a psychiatrist.

I don't say that lightly. My father & both my uncles suffer with chronic, clinical depression. Sometimes seasonal depression and general moodiness aren't a sign of normal sadness but a sign of something, not worse, but harder to deal with. I always, to all of my friends, suggest seeking out a psychiatrist or, at the very least, a counselor, to help them speak about what is troubling them and it tends to help.

In regards to marijuana. On principle I am entirely against it, but if you want to be safe ensure you're smoking natural carts. High THC concentrations have psychoactive effects that are generally not good if not balanced with their CBD counterpart. TBH actual bud is your best option but, like I said, fuck weed lol. If you're using weed as a way to cope with the stress & depression though, it's definitely time to seek professional guidance.

I hope I could be of some help.
I suppose that high thc strains are only for people who suffer worse than just melancholy. Things such as post traumatic stress disorder and they need something potent to wean off the very unpleasant symptoms of PTSD.

Nat Attack

Legend
Dec 28, 2014
I suppose that high thc strains are only for people who suffer worse than just melancholy. Things such as post traumatic stress disorder and they need something potent to wean off the very unpleasant symptoms of PTSD.
Yeah but generally intoxicating yourself is very much not the way to deal with stress. I don't like weed from a personal standpoint but my point is that it, or more accurately THC, shouldn't be used as a way to cope. Stress relievers shouldn't be intoxicating drugs because they cause psycho-dependence (in liquors case physical too.)

sgtchico

absolutely clueless
Jul 17, 2012
yeah i have nothing in the way of advice to give you but i think a couple people at this community will know exactly what you mean, including me. i have tried many methods of self medicating and i know it's only avoiding a bigger problem but i can't be fucked to deal with life's issues, that's just who i am. at the least i give you my sympathy

Oct 25, 2019
yeah i have nothing in the way of advice to give you but i think a couple people at this community will know exactly what you mean, including me. i have tried many methods of self medicating and i know it's only avoiding a bigger problem but i can't be fucked to deal with life's issues, that's just who i am. at the least i give you my sympathy

Hear this song.

You should always know that you're not alone.

BMY

Legend
Jul 9, 2016
Yeah but generally intoxicating yourself is very much not the way to deal with stress. I don't like weed from a personal standpoint but my point is that it, or more accurately THC, shouldn't be used as a way to cope. Stress relievers shouldn't be intoxicating drugs because they cause psycho-dependence (in liquors case physical too.)
Very important, using drugs (including alcohol, tobacco) to feel okay is a sure way to score a dependency, never solve your problems, and ruin your life!

Snaparoni

TRP Admin
Dec 15, 2014
Obviously the guy who kept making these threads is gone, but I hope all of yall are being careful and taking care of yourselves. if u ever need anythin or just want to vent im always open and we’ve got good folks who hang around who will probably hear you out too

Jul 21, 2015
This gut wrenching feeling that increases in severity in accordance of time duration and with rage that gives you these incredible energies to act on your impulses but you really don't since if you consider yourself successful and intelligent you have to stop and think how close your desperate actions may put you to vulnerabilities of consequences due to your slack decisions.
yeh. i also end up being so indecisive that i get nowhere and fuck sum shit up. more of the opposite for me. i've not succeeded but instead i don't tend to things i could succeed in due to whatever anxiety i might be feeling or some other thing. so then i just get pretty rage-y and depressed. feel you on that. i have a hard time making any decisions that are major and end up as a sitting duck in the same place lol. go to a doctor or whatever.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)