Half-Life: Alyx

Nerdbird

Educated Avian
May 24, 2016
doggo’s passionate about hl2 and it’s alright for him just like anyone else to be upset on some factors of how hl:a handles the universe that he’s theorized upon for so long

quit ragging on him y’all wished you had half the passion he has on anything as he does with hl2

sneezing slug

water flavored
Nov 30, 2015
doggo’s passionate about hl2 and it’s alright for him just like anyone else to be upset on some factors of how hl:a handles the universe that he’s theorized upon for so long

quit ragging on him y’all wished you had half the passion he has on anything as he does with hl2

doggo’s a champ he can take it

fella’s given people worse over rp anyway an he knows it...

Stiles

Zealot
Dec 27, 2014
The Ending.

I am literally speechless and am so beyond happy with it. I'm hoping it leads to more (timely) HL content from Valve.

Overall Score: 100/10

blooregardo

padre gringo
Jun 20, 2011
I forgot to post tye link here yesterday, it's

We're continuing today where we left off yesterday. I just finished chapter 3, my roommate's a little bit into chapter 4 (there's supposed to be 11 chapters, so we're not even halfway through the game yet). We'll be starting very soon.
Streaming again pt 3: my name jeff

Cortez

Connoisseur of Fine Bukakke
Dec 20, 2013
So when are we building a world out of Alyx and minding our own fucking business in it?

wester

Kiruclanz 2.0
Mar 7, 2015
It's been said already, but I absolutely love that they've expanded vorts from one dimensional prophetic alien type characters into fleshed out, hermit refugees.

sgtchico

absolutely clueless
Jul 17, 2012
haven’t beaten this yet but anyway, i put on subtitles and has anyone else seen some odd overwatch death lines

examples of two i saw:
“Alyx!...” (sounded like it was in desperation)
“I’m sor-“ (ry?)

haven’t seen anything about it anywhere and found it really weird, had to pause the game because i was like wait wtf. this happened during my first fight with them and i haven’t seen any odd lines turn up again since then.

Puffin

TRP Admin
Jan 8, 2016
They spoke about melee not being a thing in an interview, said that 9/10 it made people super ill playing the game because it was too much motion at once

Pineapple

Legend
Mar 26, 2015
haven’t beaten this yet but anyway, i put on subtitles and has anyone else seen some odd overwatch death lines

examples of two i saw:
“I’m sor-“ (ry?)

haven’t seen anything about it anywhere and found it really weird, had to pause the game because i was like wait wtf. this happened during my first fight with them and i haven’t seen any odd lines turn up again since then.
made me do a big sad

Puffin

TRP Admin
Jan 8, 2016

examples of two i saw:
“I’m sor-“ (ry?)

double post

You're hearing the voice trick lines. It's really fucking cool dude, overwatch uses voice lines of citizens to trick alyx. You can hear afterwards they go "friend game effective.", super fucking cool.

Here's a timecoded link to that voice line:

Cato

Zealot
Jun 3, 2016
yeah my indexes came with joystick drift on arrival, other than that great game
Yeah idk why the fuck the joysticks are shit on the controllers but other then that they're great. Mine have a slight drift but I just need to find the sweet spot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)