Half Life 2 - Before The Storm

Gunnerstrip7

Warrior of Sunlight
Aug 17, 2011
Identity
I took a boatload of Screenshots, and cherry-picked the ones that weren't basically duplicates.

Phenomenal event. I loved everything about it.

To the curious, Captain George Alexander led his men until the end, trying to save as many civilians as he could. Eventually he was forced to surrender, and undergoing processing, the Combine found his military history. Deemed too infirm due to his back injuries to be COTA'd, he was funneled off without a word and quietly killed. His last thoughts were of his officers and the people they fought alongside in the final days of Humanities freedom.

Nat Attack

Banned
Dec 28, 2014
Identity
i rage against my mother for forcing me to go out for her birthday instead of letting me hide in my room and play this event

sounds like yall had an awesome time sad I missed it

Wheatos

rp_terminal6_v2 pinterest moodboard
HLNA Admin
Media Team
Sep 27, 2015
Identity
He/Him
we've taken ten steps backwards since the #let the vortigaunts sit movement of 2016

Ghost

yuge guy
May 20, 2011
i rage against my mother for forcing me to go out for her birthday instead of letting me hide in my room and play this event
yo visit your mom/family, dont play with a bunch of virgins on a server that'll be around for a long time.

Chiss

Mar 18, 2018
Identity
She/Her
a fucking cool event, it was too bad i missed most of the ending because of work (just like i did with resonance aftershock grrrrrr..................)

i'll get around to uploading the rest of the vortiriots

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)