Half Life 2 - Before The Storm

bennet

Roleplay Department Administrator
May 22, 2011
first day was nice and slow, maybe too slow but feel like people had time to slip into the role (like i said people wouldn't be missing anything important for the first day)

will be doing a lil something something tomorrow though so come around

Cindy

Nov 30, 2015
Identity
She/They
Loved the first day. Had a blast with Fudge Fudge wester wester @Zombiedude101 and Kat_ Kat_ . The tension between the humans and the vortigaunts felt authentic and didn't feel overly random.

Looking forward to the rest of the RR.

Kat_

pajama gal
Dec 15, 2014
Identity
She/Her
it was a blast i love the vorts and how they all interact and differ

wester

Kiruclanz 2.0
HLNA Admin
Mar 7, 2015
Identity
He/Him
god that vort rp had me churning out novels holy shit

that was great

Dec 25, 2015
Sad I had to go early (just after the squid attack in the Vort den) but the RP amongst them and the tension between one another and the humans over what to do has been a blast.

Excited for more today.

HardHat

that thing bob the builder wears
Oct 1, 2015
Identity
yeah it was a nice first day even if I wasnt there for all of it. Seeing how people reacted to the vortigaunts in the city and thinking back to how open people were with them on the last iteration is kind of weird.

Fudge

Zealot
Jun 22, 2015
Identity
yeah it was a nice first day even if I wasnt there for all of it. Seeing how people reacted to the vortigaunts in the city and thinking back to how open people were with them on the last iteration is kind of weird.
Seriously. Its honestly hard to keep it up for the roleplay aspect, but it was a great show on all parts.

bennet

May 22, 2011
we'll do a lil somethin somethin in an hour or so, prob need a few people willin to play characters that live outside the walls

bennet

May 22, 2011
setting up group for outside the wall, if people wanna play characters/get involved dm me

also takin more military, dm me or shinzo

bennet

May 22, 2011
just to clear up any confusion the main events happen this friday / saturday

there's been a few small things in between but it being up for a week was just to give people the chance to rp in this scenario if they wanted

bennet

May 22, 2011
Part 1 event to take place tonight (31st) at 6pm EST / 11pm GMT

must connect and play to be added to the white list for HL2 server when we launch it

bennet

May 22, 2011
Event is in an hour and a half. People that didn't really play much during the week and are worried about being out of place or don't have characters, don't worry. If you want to attend just !a when you connect, there's room to enter characters such as police/military (+ vorts but a little more strict) and we will need characters for another group during the event.

For a little recap, there's been tension in the district with the military clashing with a group advocating for alien rights (simplified version, at least.) The already poorly staffed district police have had a few disappearances and the people inside are tense, having seen the portal storm that ripped apart Chicago on live TV. They believe it could happen to them at any time.

Cindy

Nov 30, 2015
Identity
She/They
do u think we'll get just a taste more information on the upcoming hl2rp once this RR ends bennet

this RR has reminded me how much i crave it...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)