Half Life 2 - Before The Storm

bennet

Roleplay Department Administrator
May 22, 2011

HALF-LIFE : BEFORE THE STORM
05/25 - Saturday 5pm EST - 10pm GMT1

It's been seven years since the events of the Black Mesa Catastrophe. Little is publicly known of the events that transpired there, only that what did had the effect of forever altering the world as people knew it. Immediately following the incident there was chaos, no where was safe. Without warning and very much at random entire areas would be devastated by the extraordinary phenomena known as the portal storms. They ravaged the earth and brought forth all kinds of creatures, making life difficult and dangerous. Only the cities were safe, so that's where people went. Inside the fortress cities of the world is where humanity continued forward, living a completely different kind of life. Supplies were sparse and the rule of law not as strictly enforced as people were ordinarily use to.

They hoped life would get better, someday.

--------------------------------------

05/25 - Saturday 5pm EST - 10pm GMT1

Content - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1737421221

This is a week long RR. The main events will take place on the 31st/1st. Time will be spent building up to that and creating/exploring tension on server. The IC location will be New York.

Last edited:

Sinclair

The Shaman
Feb 15, 2015
also what city is this takin place in? judgnig from the content it looks like its far from brimstone.....

Klacer

May 9, 2015
Identity
Glad I just posted my RR suggestion today...

Although I love hl2 too much to be actually annoyed though <3

Last edited:

PopePanda

Zealot
Sep 21, 2015
Identity
Yo can we get this pushed back? Seems kind trippy to have this setup on the same time as other events, puts people behind.

Hell, two events are currently in the path of this event.

Can we like push this back a week or something? Super excited but it's gonna put people behind.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)