Hachirou Hanako (Mingegrabbing)

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Walrus

meat rubber
Jan 15, 2015
  • Players Name: Hachirou Hanako
  • Steam ID: Could not get
  • Reason for ban: Shot me. Then mingegrabbed my items with no RP.
  • Proof:
  • 'Perkins': Well.
    Hachirou Hanako: You fucking idiot!
    'Perkins': There goes my survivor hunt.
    Hachirou Hanako: You lured them here!
    'Perkins': I was trying to fucking help people
    'Perkins': There might be people in there still.
    ** Hachirou Hanako unloads into Perkins.
    fuck face killed The Walrus using weapon_cc_fal
    Player fuck face left the game (Disconnect by user.)

• What would you like to see improved: At least give somebody warning you are going to shoot them- I would understand that, but then he stole the item I was holding after I died without any sort of RP.

Im not entirely sure about this case, but youre hardly one to talk when it comes to mingegrabbing and scriptuse.

When it comes to mingegrabbing, if I do it it's a joke and I put it back down. For script use..
This is roleplay, not scriptplay. Thats how I see it.

Before the caves came out, and when there wasn't so many elaborate script sweps and items there was actually a lot of passive and organised roleplay. Its since then that people have started diving into script play with custom donation models, vests and weapons and its just turned into a complete rabble where everyone has forgot the sole purpose of the concept of 'rebels' being formed in the first place. Kudos to seal for trying to organise said rabble and direct them on a roleplay path but really its not solving the main issues at hands and characters are still acting like 14 year olds who think that when they're shooting that insanely powerful sniper rifle they're only firing a plastic M4 with bb pellets.

i agree. I would be fine if I lost it with PROPER role play, but not just a move to get a free script.

Before the caves came out, and when there wasn't so many elaborate script sweps and items there was actually a lot of passive and organised roleplay. Its since then that people have started diving into script play with custom donation models, vests and weapons and its just turned into a complete rabble where everyone has forgot the sole purpose of the concept of 'rebels' being formed in the first place. Kudos to seal for trying to organise said rabble and direct them on a roleplay path but really its not solving the main issues at hands and characters are still acting like 14 year olds who think that when they're shooting that insanely powerful sniper rifle they're only firing a plastic M4 with bb pellets.

I donate to receive things that my character already should have ic - if I lose it, I lose it. I'm not going to cry about it saying I want the weapon I purchased real money for back. There are these 14yr olds spending their parents money on these weapons and then they cry when they lose them. If I lose the things I lose IC, I don't get upset. IC is IC.

Isn't this the guy that posted a thread complaining about S2K a few hours ago? The cognitive dissonance is astounding.

Posting for Hachirou Hanako (Fuck Face), who can't post.

"Sorry for rushing the RP but there were zombie NPCs everywhere. If you'd like to go back and re-do the situation then I'm all for it.

The fact of the matter is that, your character rushed into a zombie infested camp by himself and when you realized you were in over his head you dipped and lead all the zombies back to my character. This only compounded the IC belief that Perkins is a useless lobomite that literally does nothing but cause trouble for other people with his unabashed stupidity. The admins have frequently told the resistance that, because there are no server whitelists, we've got to take matters of GMC as IC, and into our own hands. So that's exactly what I did.
Sorry man but everytime I see Perkins he's always causing problems for other people and my character Hach, amid the intense and stressful situation that he was in, finally snapped and iced him as there were no other witnesses.

Like I said we can re-do the RP because I rushed it by deathmatching you with my rifle, but my character had the flank on your's so I really don't see any other outcome besides what happened."

PS, message from Fuck Face/Hachirou

"fuck face: asking for my ability to post to be given back just so I can defend myself."

what

e; stop rating posts kiru

Lord Flaxseed said:
I donate to receive things that my character already should have ic - if I lose it, I lose it. I'm not going to cry about it saying I want the weapon I purchased real money for back. There are these 14yr olds spending their parents money on these weapons and then they cry when they lose them. If I lose the things I lose IC, I don't get upset. IC is IC.
Oh, please. You're allowed to use your donator weapon as long as you have a weapon to trade so you've technically earned it in some way. Stop trying to look like you're so much better than everyone else because you choose to only ask for it once.

Angry Neurotic Catholics said:
Seems as though everyone`s character is a heartless serial killer lately
since the dawn of time, the outlands has had to operate on a system of either summarily executing incompetent retards or "accidentally" letting them get captured during raids. this is one of the big reasons i had to go to town retconning shit after i left the first time, and why i am going to have to fucking do it again now; there are so many hot-headed, braindead walking stereotypes doing dumb shit and putting everyone at risk that the only way to effectively protect the rest of the camp is to off them somehow. i think some of the older surviving resistance have probably killed more idiot refugees and upstart new vesties than the combine have by this stage, which is stupid, but somehow the least bad possible option.

ultimately this isn't likely to change since most people that play here seem unable to go five minutes without trying to make something "epic" happen or make themselves the centre of attention.

Locust said:
Isn't this the guy that posted a thread complaining about S2K a few hours ago? The cognitive dissonance is astounding.
From Fuck Face/ Harchirou:

"the main concern of that thread was admins spawning themselves gear and committing IC actions synonymous to things theyve banned players / slapped neg PKs for. The point of that thread clearly wasn't about the fact that s2k happened solely, or 4/5 of the community would be banned."

Kiako said:
Posting for Hachirou Hanako (Fuck Face), who can't post.

"Sorry for rushing the RP but there were zombie NPCs everywhere. If you'd like to go back and re-do the situation then I'm all for it.

The fact of the matter is that, your character rushed into a zombie infested camp by himself and when you realized you were in over his head you dipped and lead all the zombies back to my character. This only compounded the IC belief that Perkins is a useless lobomite that literally does nothing but cause trouble for other people with his unabashed stupidity. The admins have frequently told the resistance that, because there are no server whitelists, we've got to take matters of GMC as IC, and into our own hands. So that's exactly what I did.
Sorry man but everytime I see Perkins he's always causing problems for other people and my character Hach, amid the intense and stressful situation that he was in, finally snapped and iced him as there were no other witnesses.

Like I said we can re-do the RP because I rushed it by deathmatching you with my rifle, but my character had the flank on your's so I really don't see any other outcome besides what happened."

PS, message from Fuck Face/Hachirou

"fuck face: asking for my ability to post to be given back just so I can defend myself."
I can kinda back this up. Walrus, I dont defend the DM, but you constantly do stupid things, ooc and ic. today we got supplies from white forest, and you decided it was good to take potshots at the explosive barrel. And when you stormed that Z camp all on your own, then ran for it since there were too many, luring them into our direction... Other than that, all you do is walk around asking for guns or stunsticks, and when you take part in an event, you do exactly the shit as described above, which grinds my gears when i read this sentence of yours
This is roleplay, not scriptplay. Thats how I see it.
and no, mingegrabbing is not a joke. the 'minge' infront of the grabbing should be self-explanatory.
I have a bit more to add, but it's 2 am and I cba to write more without getting mad again.

It was far too heated to expect any decent sized roleplay to come out of it, after all, you had just lured an entire batch of zombies into the area, essentially making it a s2k or die scenario. Popo is one of the least script fueled individual here in the resistance when compared to some of the others. Please back up your claims with more concrete evidence than a rushed s2k happening during a zombie infested s2k.

Is everyone involved fine with another roleplay of the situation (this time with AI disabled, or something). We can set it up as soon as all the participating parties are ready to go.

It was far too heated to expect any decent sized roleplay to come out of it, after all, you had just lured an entire batch of zombies into the area, essentially making it a s2k or die scenario. Popo is one of the least script fueled individual here in the resistance when compared to some of the others. Please back up your claims with more concrete evidence than a rushed s2k happening during a zombie infested s2k.

Is everyone involved fine with another roleplay of the situation (this time with AI disabled, or something). We can set it up as soon as all the participating parties are ready to go.

Seconded. Stupid actions ic have consequences, and I'd have shot you too.

Lord Flaxseed said:
what is it with you and 14 year olds

are you on a watch list somewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread