Greetings!

Shimac

Jun 21, 2019
Hello there, people of TnB! My name is Shimac and I am a frequent player in some servers but more primarily Nebulous Cloud HL2 RP. I'm not saying this to either bash them or anything like that, to be honest; I kinda did enjoyed it for a bit since I was lucky enough to find competent RPers and not item-hogging, powergaming twats... But now, Nebulous kinda lacks the needed roleplayer skills players need. It's like quantity but having no quality... For half of them, the other half already have their own circle and rarely accepts other players.

And now, I heard this community from a friend, who is a veteran from Neb, and I decided to visit (And probably stay here) to see what it's like, so far, it's been awesome! I checked out the TRP server and it was a blast! I hope ya'll can accept me into your community!

ValueSensei

Oct 25, 2018
Welcome! :D I hope you enjoy your stay!
Even more, I hope you stay! If you need help navigating anything feel free to ask any of us for help!

Shimac

Jun 21, 2019
Thank you! I'l ask if I do have a few questions lying in my head- I've played enough Serious RP servers to know what's what and all that- But, every server is different so I might encounter a few unknown things while I'm here

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)