1. Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.

Ghost unban

Discussion in 'HL2 Unban' started by Kieck, May 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kieck

Kieck poland can into space

Poland
    Posting for Ghost.

Original length of ban: Permanent(?)
    Time since ban: At least one year.
    Who banned you: Unknown.
    Reason for original ban: Myself and Bennet had a discussion in a thread relating to the launch of this iteration of TRP, in which I brought some criticisms to the thread. I can’t remember the specifics but I’m sure it started/ended with Bennet or someone pointing out my degeneracy, which then ended up with myself shitposting and derailing the points (however shit) I was trying to make. Was banned.
    Proof(If Applicable): Inability to post (can view threads)
    Reason for unban: I understand the ban was on reasonable grounds. Simply put, with the return of HL2, I’m interested in getting involved on the forums with factions and the sort. I’ve popped into TRP and ZRP from time to time but I’ve waited for HL2 to return to post the appeal. I will be able to see the appeal but of course cannot post further. Thanks.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    #1 Kieck, May 24, 2019
    Last edited: May 24, 2019
  2. Raklo

Raklo Legend

United States
    wheres the discussion that got him banned

3. Nerdbird

Nerdbird Educated Avian

United States
    https://www.taconbanana.com/threads/trp-launch-day-woes-and-highs.29283/#post-610424

i can't find anything else that's up pubically, that's something for people with forum permissions to look into

hope you're still not friends with keefe

• Useful Useful x 1
  4. jules

jules Saver of TnB

United States
    pretty sure he was part of the group (embarrassed tnber skids) that joined trp on launch day, constantly berated the server, mag-dumped people in the back of the head, and pasted the steve scream in ooc several times. but i may be mistaken, he may have been swept under the rug with the rest of those cretins. who knows though, it's been so long.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. Scouser

Scouser Zealot

United Kingdom
    Being associated with people who are banned/you don't like is a pretty sketch reason to ban somebody. Unless he said something quite a bit worse than what we can see and it was just deleted then I don't see why we couldn't unban him. A blank slate policy is basically par for the course with a new server launch anyways.

• Agree Agree x 3
  6. sneezing slug

sneezing slug mucus mutant

I mean all he's banned from is posting on the forums. He can still play on the server and view the forums so it's not like this appeal is asking for a whole lot.

Especially since he waited out his sentence a full year already before appealing it.

If he was as bad as being affiliated with eTnB then he'd probably be banned from a lot more already.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Kieck

Poland
    [00:46]
    Ghost: Nah. I know them, but was never involved. I will admit to Steve scream once or twice if we’re being completely transparent because of the website re-directing the video to another video of an iguana or something. It’s a dead joke now though.
    Apologies if that caused a rift.
    I play games with them occasionally but I was also overseas/vacationing when all that shit was going down

Kieck post: I can't also remember anything about Ghost being explicitly in russ gang. He played on SRP but did not help them grief it.

• Useful Useful x 1
  8. jules

jules Saver of TnB

United States
    that's actually the reason why a lot of tnbers are banned and will probably stay banned forever.

for example, majority of the RWx members were banned b/c of affiliation with spartan, same with kestrel/kill clique. a lot of other groups too but they don't come to mind anymore. maybe we aren't in that era of tnb anymore.

but if that's all you did and you don't have some duel intention to come back just to troll and create another laugh with your boys then it's whatever to me. it's been three-four years since i've had any turmoil with you, if you can even call it that.

9. Robe

Robe some fucking pog fuck

United States
    I'm a bit biased with Ghost since I play outside of TnB with him so I'll abstain from leaving much support about him, but when him, Fez and I play together he's not a bad dude.

10. Enraged

Enraged Mana Addict
    TRP Admin

United States
    To clarify there's no deleted posts in that thread NB linked, what you see is what you get.

• Informative Informative x 1
  11. Kieck

Poland
    yes but Steve screams aren't comparable to doxxing people or even worse things
    it's a good comparison until you compare the scope of their crimes and his crimes

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. brim

brim another nana disappeared

United Kingdom
    sure thing get kieck to pm me your forum account

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.