Gentle

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cup

B-B-B-BANNED
Feb 18, 2013
Players Name: Gentle

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:17659870 (Pew)

Reason for ban:

So Gentle starts metagaming my name, right? Making fun of my character and shit. So I cup my hand over my asshole and fart in my hand and wave it in his face, he decides to kick me in the shin, so my shin breaks, and i fall on my back unloading on this dude. he starts complaining sayin im supposed to land on my stomach, but im like hel nah man do u even physics? You scared the fuck out of jimmy he aint just gonna fall flat on his stomach after an EXO just snapped his leg like a twig, he gon fall back and start unloading on dis kid. he's like alright im telling on u, so im just unloading on these fools when Amazon pulls out her gun and shoots jimmy in the chest. He dies, and it resulted in some pretty good RP.

Anyways... I'm posting this ban request because he metagamed my name and description.

Proof:

Gentle: [WHISPER] He looks like a seasoned bandit.
(My description was Seasoned Bandit.)
Gentle: [WHISPER] I think his name his Jimmy Half-Speech, but that's just me.
(My name was Jimmy Half-Speech.)

What would you like to see improved:

I don't wanna see this metagaming in my server. There was also a bunch of RDM before that, where Amazon rdmed Gentle and then Gentle came back in observe and rdmed Amazon while in observe, so thats observer abuse, but I don't got no proof of that besides this.

Pew - wow o7 Archimedes killed Purple Sockz using ts2_vss

also heres Sif abusing his admin.

(I pick up amazons aa12 after he's rdmed.)
Jimmy Half-Speech: [LOCAL-OOC] >> metagames >> rdms >> admins like oh here let me fix ur gun hehe u can do whatever u want cuz u have an exo!
Commandant 'Ink' slayed Jimmy Half-Speech
Jimmy Half-Speech died
Chase suicided!

oh really i never even got a response u just slayed me and im just like woah man you dont even punish these 2 for rdming and ur just ignoring me so what can i say?

anyway, sorry I just wanted a response

Not saying he's in the right but all you do on that character is walk around and troll IC. I've had three interactions which were just you minipulating your character with OOC intent to push other players' buttons.

can you give me an example?

When his alias was Jimmy Half-Speech. I had about 3 encounters under the name. The first encounter was with a trader, in which I sold 3 guns and some ammunition, the second encounter I was speaking with a woman about how hot she was, and the third encounter was with Gentle Giant and Amazon.

Okay. Purple text is my DVD commentary.

**ROLEPLAY BETWEEN VOVK AND FAIRY THAT HAD BEEN ABOUT 20 MINUTES IN THE MAKING**
Fairy: Do you want to kill people too? Is that what this is?
** 'Doc' Vovk cocks his head, "Is that what you want it to be?" he nods behind him, "I was referencing that man who just ran off into the zone firing off his gun like some kind of an original gang member."
Fairy: We could kill him. I could show you.
** tilts his head, "I-..." he appears to be at a loss for words. **
'Doc' Vovk: it Doc does this
Fairy: Well?
** 'Doc' Vovk tosses his hands into the air, "Okay." he murmers in a lowered voice.
Fairy: Alright. You remember what he looked like?
'Doc' Vovk: Just someone wearin' an Anorak.
Fairy: How tall? What race was he? What weapon was he carrying?
**CUP WALKS OVER, STARING WITHOUT EMOTES OR DIALOGUE AT OUR CHARACTERS**
** Fairy glances over at Spike.
** 'Doc' Vovk looks to Spike, "You look like a man who knows what he wants."
Cpt. Spike: Yeah sure.
'Doc' Vovk: Well go get it.
Fairy: Get lost, mummy.
**MUMMY COMMENT IN REFERENCE TO HIS DESCRIPTION OF BEING BANDAGED HEAD TO TOE; HE PAUSES TO READ MY TITLE, WHICH WAS ADMITTEDLY A BIT VERBOSE, AND BREACHES THE FOURTH WALL WITH:**
Cpt. Spike: Poetic.
** This is met with silence. **
** 'Doc' Vovk turns to Fairy, "I can't recall."
Mykhailo Kohut: 'Sup, Doc?
** 'Doc' Vovk looks to Mykhailo, "Hey. One of our latest recruits apparently is in a situation. Will you please go check on him? His name is Dimitri Markov, he wears a suit just like you."
**UNTIL THIS MOMENT CUP HAD BEEN USING THE ELEMENT OF REAL TIME TO STARE AT MY CHARACTER RATHER THAN ROLEPLAYING IT**
Cpt. Spike: You blinked.
** Fairy snaps to the side.
Mykhailo Kohut: Yeah? Is he just at base, or what?
'Doc' Vovk: I'm not sure. Just PDA him.
Mykhailo Kohut: Righty-o. See you later, then.
'Doc' Vovk: Enjoy.
** Mykhailo Kohut pulls out his PDA, tapping out a message.
**BECAUSE HE WASN'T RESPONDING TO MY ROLEPLAY, I REPEATED MYSELF - A CLARIFICATION.**
** As in, literally, a snap of the stalker's fingers. **
Cpt. Spike: You blinked again.
** Does he look? ** <My /it to try and get some prose out of him so I knew how to roleplay.
'Doc' Vovk: Think you broke him.
Cpt. Spike: Too easy.
** Well, without so much as a passing description of his reaction to the snap, it's all the stalker can do to drive a helmeted head clean for his bandaged nose. **
**Now that he's properly engaged, he responds with roleplay that is of considerably different effect - he's obviously capable, but he choses to roleplay it a manner that's highly improbable: the Quinten Terentino like gyser of blood shooting from his nose. This unrealistic and obviously OOC motivated act is furthered by the lack of response via dialogue. He calmly states something which I can't help but suspect is a reference to pop culture.**
** Cpt. Spike's nose is crushed, blood splattering through his bandages all over Fairy and Docs heads and bodies. Spike looks toward Fairy with a simple nasal snort, blood dripping off his chin.
Cpt. Spike: Dishonored.

When the roleplay ended with my shooting his character, the fun was over, and he simply did

**Cpt. Spike dies.

I don't know if it's fair of you to accuse other people of the very behavior you regularly partake in, Cup. That is, quasi-OOC shoddy RP for your personal amusement.

Cerberus said:
Okay. Purple text is my DVD commentary.

When the roleplay ended with my shooting his character, the fun was over, and he simply did

I don't know if it's fair of you to accuse other people of the very behavior you regularly partake in, Cup. That is, quasi-OOC shoddy RP for your personal amusement.

That's wierd, when he did the rp of farting into my characters face he said the same exact thing. "Dishonered." Also roleplaying his leg snapping in half but yet still has the mentality to raise a PPSH and shoot while in mid fall. Also rping a PPSH shooting sporadically in all types of locations without a pressed trigger. But whatever.

It's almost... almost like he's not RPing seriously and getting upset when people return the favor.

This attitude is what led to Cup's ban at TRP. He's falling into relapse.

i dont get it, how is that bad rp?

also i didnt shoot until i fell on my back, and the gun continued to fire because of his nerves still squeezing down on the trigger as he died. It happens a lot.

how is the RP where I broke my nose bad? Have you ever broken your nose? It's almost unbelievable how much blood it produces. I'm not complaining that you just randomly head butted my nose because some stalker stared at you and said a few completely non threatening words. The man is on drugs.

oh also the poetic comment was based upon her calling him a mummy, because he looks like a mummy. not because of the description. I however made that connection soon after the comment.

Cups RP is/was silly in subject matter, with plenty with room for better execution, but still not the worst RP I've seen from regulars--It's plausible, even if it's not completely realistic or fleshed out--He's having fun, and I had a chuckle, at least.

I've seen far worse injury RP from people trying their very hardest to be serious, and far more obstructive RP likewise. Maybe people are a bit too hard on Cup?

SneakyCorndog said:
Maybe people are a bit too hard on Cup?

No.

I've had nothing but bad experiences roleplaying with Cup myself.
I don't keep logs but I'm sure a fair amount of people will remember when the Monolith opened fire on town back on stalker_snow a few days ago. Cup produced a sarcastic emote detailing how his character somehow managed to outrun every single round fired at him by experienced marksman and rifleman alike. I'm also fairly certain he did not know where specifically some of us were located when firing at him, either.
If I remember correctly he was a bit cheeky in the OOC channel following that, as well. But don't quote me on that, perhaps someone with better memory that was there can help out.

I've never seen a moment where Cup isn't acting like a fuckwit. And I say that honestly.

Holy necro. Either way there is no character named Gentle in the SRP database. Without STEAM ID nothing we can do.

Added some more info, it's up to the administration to take care of it, however after more than 3 weeks ... I'd say there is prescription.

This was weeks ago, and I already talked to Sif and Firepower. This thread was shat out by Cup to troll and belittle me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread