1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[General] LAMBDA-NET v.3.1.9 [LOW-SECURITY]

Discussion in 'IC Section' started by blooregardo, Mar 28, 2017.

1. redgreenblue

redgreenblue I am not a bot
    RR Moderator

United Kingdom
    [username_panda]

looking into it

2. adderall

adderall Legend

United States
    [username_doors]

o fuck

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. blooregardo

blooregardo padre gringo
    HL2 Admin

United States
    [crash_vernon]
    @usernull000
    this is one of the most fascinating things I have ever read.

who are you?

4. Ulala

Ulala Sailor Soldier

United States
    [xXshi0riXx]
    @mikolaj1990wiecz

that's not nice!!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. shotcopper 9000

shotcopper 9000 Dead Soul

Australia
    [BASH_THE_GASH]

Quinn is that you

xx

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  6. jules

jules Saver of TnB
    RR Moderator

United States
  7. jules

jules Saver of TnB
    RR Moderator

United States
    [​IMG]

[ron_the_clown]

thinkin bout u liz :)

i wud stay away from city ration distribution 2,, i hear they putting chemicals in the food now
    :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

-ron_the_clown
    signed
    [​IMG]

THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN DELETED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR: MALICIOUS USER

THIS USER ACCOUNT HAS BEEN BANNED: MALICIOUS USER

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. bison

bison Senior Member

United States
    [butch_is_afraid]
    hey friends

we're building a distillery and we need help

attached is a list of supplies

talk to me or doors for more details

Inputs
    - Plain white sugar, 20 lbs.
    - Yeast, 32oz.
    - Lumber.

Fermenter
    - Plastic trash-can w/lid, 4.
    - Wood-clamps, 16.
    - Rubber grommet, 4.
    - Plastic valve, 4.

Distiller
    - Power-drill, 1.
    - Epoxy syringe, 1.
    - Epoxy, as much as you can find.
    - 15-gallon metal drums, 4.
    - Copper pipe (3ft+ length, 1.5in+ diameter), 4.
    - Copper tubing (3ft+ length, 8-10mm diameter), 4.
    - Glassware of any kind, damaged or intact.
    - Rubber grommet, 4.
    - Plastic valve, 4.
    - Soft-top bucket, 4.
    - Any hotplates or wood-fire stoves you can find.
    - Thermometer, 4.

Outputs
    - Intact jugs/bottles w/caps.
    - Hydrometer, 1.

9. blubaugh?

HL2 Admin

United States
    [mlevequegoblue]

General advisement to anyone who got home and realized we ditched the bunker.

Field Group Charlie (that's you, hello) has moved to Outpost Ulysses, which is an important stop along one of our trade routes. It doesn't see much action, but it does serve an important function. There is a winch that needs to be operated in order to move vehicles up and down the side of a hill to get around some destroyed section of road. Without that winch being operated, we basically lose the whole route.

Thanks, kids.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. blubaugh?

HL2 Admin

United States
    [mlevequegoblue]

I'm getting you a "days without fatal incident that goes completely wrong" sign so you can hang it in whatever your main building is and the only number it's coming with is a big fat 0 since I doubt it'll go any higher.

Field Group Command has moved us to Outpost Olympus. It's a radio relay station and is important for comms, much like Ulysses was important for transport. Please do not let that tower be destroyed and, if you manage to have it last more than 24 hours, make sure you're doing maintenance on it.

Cheers.

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. Snuggles

Snuggles just a fuzzy teddy bear

United Kingdom
    [admiral_liz]

if a fatal incident went wrong, then, isn't that a good thing? that would mean it wasn't fatal, right?

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  12. blubaugh?

HL2 Admin

United States
    [mlevequegoblue]

Ten people died last night.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Cambrysiel

Cambrysiel Senior Member

United States
    [clairelacombe]

Inner city work is becoming few and far between; it seems everybody has moved back outside.

More COTA raids being planned, if what I hear is correct. There's more foot patrols and scanners inside. A number of entry paths have been blocked off - the only one I've been able to access is in one of the cafes.

Leave me a note there* if you need something done inside; I'm away from my radio more frequently but I'll check the back room every other day.

To the guys building the distillery - I can help get you power tools and some bigger components from that list.

just pm me on forums

14. blooregardo

blooregardo padre gringo
    HL2 Admin

United States
    [crash_vernon]

If you have to blame someone for the other night, blame me.
    I approved the op, and I drove the getaway car right back to camp and drew the heat to you.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  15. Nat Attack

Nat Attack Legend

United States
    [nat_90210]

@crash_vernon

Not your fault.

16. blooregardo

blooregardo padre gringo
    HL2 Admin

United States
    [lt.strauss_gnba]

some updates:

-mature content filtering is disabled. you can say cuss words now. don't make it obnoxious or I'll re-enable it.
    -reduced the frequency of warnings

coming soon:
    we have a system ready for use of PACNET within the city limits. these stations will have much stricter usage guidelines. City terminals will not be able to access anything besides low-security boards, and if one station becomes flagged as compromised, the boards will lock out anyone attempting to access the boards from a city terminal.

oh and these computers might be rigged to explode via remote trigger. I could elaborate on what might trigger a detonation for safety's sake, but I also believe fear of getting a fragment of RAM lodged in your jugular vein inherently fosters safe computer usage habits. Good luck!

• Friendly Friendly x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. crimestopper

crimestopper Senior Member

Philippines
    [tony]

fuck

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. adderall

adderall Legend

United States
    [username_doors]

bastard.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. jules

jules Saver of TnB
    RR Moderator

United States
    [diz_getz_jiggy_wit_it]

~~~~~~~~
    :)
    :)
    hey, it dizzyboy!
    we got hardware store opened up in city,, located near CWU shop,, good shit there, we in the alleyway
    codeword for saferoom is:johnathandange
    do not asking why that password

:):D:):D:):D:)
    ~dizdarevic

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. popo

popo Zealot

United States
    [risingsun22]

We need an electrician or electrical engineer in the city. Ping me back if you can oblige.

21. redgreenblue

redgreenblue I am not a bot
    RR Moderator

United Kingdom
    [username_panda]

can provide how experienced and for how long need to send somebody your way anyway already

risk involved

what is being fixed

send secure private message if you have to

22. Symmetry

Symmetry Kwisatz Haderach

Poland
    [usernull000]

KUHL_1

In winter, the snow covers the trash in the ravines. Dead trees raise their limbs to a grey sky. We saw something down there, so I sent one of the men down the frozen trail to the bottom to check it out. He returns, slipping on his way up, out of breath. He says it's a body. We navigate our way down, and find it. Spread eagle in the snow, skin porcelain white, eyes open. There are surgical scars on the bald head and torso, where the physical modifications were made. There is a round machine mouth grafted to the torso, with an icicle coming out of it. There are no genitals, only grafted scar tissue. I squat down and trace my finger over the ear, touch the line of raised pinhole scars, the secret ones. This is where the second cortical surgeries happened, where the needles went in to delicately touch the brain. I trace the dots like a constellation, this mighty fighter Orion, and can hardly contain myself at the sight of this beautiful death. A man finally released from his prison of surgical tubing and metal stitches, permitted to die there in the snow. That night, we raised the body on a crucifix. The head sat lolled to one side and the eyes stared blankly up and away as I shot two of the men who had fevers and had been lagging behind.

Later, in the spring, the body will rot. The tubing and machinery will hang from the dry bleached skin. The hemispherical sheaths will dry and in the sun rise from the naked skull like antlers. In my recent past, I helped to design this mockery of God and man, this profane word made flesh and wire. I offer our bodies back to Him in penance. What have we done?

THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN HIDDEN BY AN ADMINISTRATOR: SPAM

THIS USER ACCOUNT HAS BEEN ISSUED A WARNING FOR THIS POST: SPAM

CLICK TO VIEW MESSAGE

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    #182 Symmetry, Apr 16, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2017
  23. Nat Attack

Nat Attack Legend

United States
    [nat_90210]

Not this shit again.
    @username_panda

24. Ulala

Ulala Sailor Soldier

United States
    [mikoshikawa]

idk. i like that sort of pseudo-intellectual word vomit. kind of thought provoking.

25. adderall

adderall Legend

United States
    [username_doors]

anybody got any david byrne tapes haha whoa whats going on here???

26. blubaugh?

HL2 Admin

United States
    [medicomango1979]

hey kids

i made it to a WF affiliated outpost and got on their computer to update you. yes i did crash and i did make it out alive. i'm about to rest up and then embark on the trip back home. it'll be a few days so don't worry when i'm not there straight away

don't send a search party right now. if you have, call it off. i'm a big girl and i have a friend with me

if i do, through whatever fluke of nature, die on this trip home, i present to you my will

abigail gets all my shit to do with as she pleases

and my last words

reciprocity in oral sex should be a requirement and if one refuses to do so then they should be liable for capital punishment

• Agree Agree x 8
  27. crimestopper

crimestopper Senior Member

Philippines
    [china_town]

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

helo

28. Owain6521

Owain6521 XCCR Ration Hoarder

United Kingdom
    [eleanor_marx1995]

@crashvernon

I need a chat next time you're around White Forest. You know where to find me, down in communications.

29. blooregardo

blooregardo padre gringo
    HL2 Admin

United States
    [crash_vernon]

@eleanor_marx1995

did you guys find something???

30. blubaugh?

HL2 Admin

United States
    [mlevequegoblue]

Happy Easter, Passover, preparations for Ramadan, or whatever religious holidays you may be celebrating.

It has come to our attention that there is a copy of an important and classified program in your current AO. Once we pinpoint its location, Dr. Strauss or myself will drop by to retrieve it.

In the interests of operational secrecy, I cannot reveal much about it. It does, however, involve machine learning capabilities.

Regarding the recent loss of medical equipment and personnel, we have determined the operation to still be a success despite the spillage. Most of the equipment was nominal and easily replaceable, with the exception of the vehicle and medical technicians. I trust that our new Finnish friends will more than tip the balance in our favor, though.

Dr. Chaves forwarded me a request to expand Charlie's AO to include another section of tunnel manned by some independent railroadmen. You have my blessing to bring them into the fold, especially as I understand they have at least one mechanic.

If they, for whatever reason, refuse to join, do not annex the tunnel. We will open negotiations instead. We aren't apes fighting for scraps of land.

Cheers.

31. Owain6521

United Kingdom
    [Eleanor_Marx1995]

I am looking for any information for crucified figures like this on the left, as mentioned in the Kuhl statements. Refer any information to me either through Lambda-Net, or Ash Vernon. If you have seen, or do in the future see one of these, please note it down, photograph it, anything along those lines. Thank you.

[​IMG]

32. Rabid

HL2 Admin

[JackDaniels]

@Eleanor_Marx1995 - Need to talk about that photo.

33. shotcopper 9000

shotcopper 9000 Dead Soul

Australia
    [BASH_THE_FASH]

There was one in the outer canals a while back too - Quinn & I found it & it was near an abandoned lab & a fungal colony

I've seen that one in person as well but I'll let Daniels explain

xx

34. blooregardo

blooregardo padre gringo
    HL2 Admin

United States

[crash_vernon]
    she knows. who do you think took the picture?

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  35. Doggo

Doggo Zealot

Canada
    [TomHallas14]

hello to all of you. don't let the username fool you, this isn't tom - this is your faithful dr. garcia, haha. you'd be happy to know, due to you, that i am happy, safe and busy within white forest. i'm surprised - but maybe i shouldn't be - that you have claimed this program for yourselves, haha. i'm surprised you got a hold of it in the first place.

anyway, i beg of you all a task. in the canals somewhere, i'm not really sure where - is a station in a warehouse. it used to be inhabited. the people there died, but have not been forgotten. shelled, as far i know, which has caused some annoyance for local developments there. we simply can't afford to send a team all the way out there so i've called on you to go out and reclaim some work there. its very simple things, but i request you only allow leadership or trusted individuals access to it! whatever else you find you can keep, it's the least you deserve. i think if you're just quiet and careful the people in the canals will surely help you, haha!!

well, please message me when you complete this. goodbye!

// This isn't any extremely strict event, its more or less just an atmospheric/story-focused one but it involves a small cast of event characters. So sign up if you want. The date is Friday, April 28th at 6:00 PM EST and the map is rp_canals_final_fix. Just PM me on Steam or on the forums if you wanna be part of it.

Rebels:

1. Snuggles - Liz (humor?)
    2. Frank (green) - Scone !
    3. Konstantine - wester
    4. James 'Gay?' Daniels - Rabid
    5. Doors (opened) - Adderal
    6. VACANT
    7. Joey BrOog - Bungo

Event people!: (which includes rebels from the Railroad like a radio operator, watchman, etc etc and zombies [meaning don't apply if you're not up for playing multiple roles])
    Emelianenko
    aura
    Doggo

Plus I need 4 CCA: (you'll just be there to do some shit for a scenic bit, you won't actually be involved in combat so it won't drain your time)
    A Wizard! - 087
    zap430 - 872
    Mr. Ballin - 072
    VACANT

#195 Doggo, Apr 20, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2017
  36. Waptnt

RR Moderator

Canada
    [A_LAAKSONEN]

Hello.

Name is Ari. I'm a journeyman plumber and I know how to do some electrical work. Contact if need help. Warning my english is not very good in person. I understand english well enough but I can converse better in German or Finnish

37. blubaugh?

HL2 Admin

United States
    [mlevequegoblue]

ATTENTION: THIS NOTICE WILL BE PINNED TO ALL SECTIONS FOR VISIBILITY PURPOSES. THIS IS A HIGH PRIORITY MESSAGE FOR ALL STAFF MEMBERS.

Hello kids,

All field groups are now being instructed to buckle down on security procedures in response to incursions by an extremist group originating in Volgograd called the Midnight Initiative (Полночная инициатива) intending to steal research conducted by Lambda and its affiliates. They have attacked outsourced researchers and insurgents, but, until today, had not fought directly against us. Seven members of FGE were shot and killed in a surprise attack, and some important documents were stolen from them. Their goals for human liberation run contrary to ours, which include inclusivity and justice for those who were manipulated by the Combine or pressed into service. They wish to discover and kill anyone who was ever associated with them, which includes many members of our own community.

We, as always, wish to have minimal bloodshed as a result of this. We do, however, plan to use force as a means of retrieving those stolen documents. We cannot permit this blatant act of violence against our people. I may rag on you lot often, but I know you're capable of biting back if needed.

Keep up the good work.

im hoping that this is less of a normal ALWAYS CHAOTIC EVIL SLAVER CANNIBAL RAPIST antagonist faction and more of a developed one with understandable goals and methods. if anyone's lookin to help develop the maquis vs maquis action hmu since this is still in its early stages and im lookin for a good place to start taking this

• Winner Winner x 8
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  38. Owain6521

United Kingdom
    [eleanor_marx1995]

@crash_vernon

have borrowed your scout-car, don't ask how
    it'll be returned by some time this evening i swear

39. blooregardo

blooregardo padre gringo