1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[General] Camp Bulletin Board

Discussion in 'IC Section' started by Rabid, Jan 3, 2017.

1. Agrippa4life

Agrippa4life Member

United States
    Ahhhhhhhhhh I can maybe do it an hour or two earlier but ahhhhhhhhhh busy with gf and stuff ahhhh sorry Euros!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • :( :( x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Wizard

Wizard Actually a wizard.
    Contributor

United States
    ** A small note is taped up by a passing stranger.

Smokey here.

I've decided I'm going to do runs between here in the city, delivering packages and letters. Leave it here with a note for me, and where/who you want it delivered to.

Be reasonable with what you ask me to deliver. I won't charge as well. Just a hot meal and a pat on the back when you see me, yea?

// I'm trying to find a way to regain my interest in S2 so this is how I'm starting. Please help me.

@ me as well if you post relating to this because I won't see it otherwise.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. redgreenblue

redgreenblue I am not a bot
    RR Moderator

United Kingdom
    ** Blue pencil, block capitals **

LOCAL INFECTION

NEED BLOOD SAMPLES

IMPORTANT TRIAL

FUNGAL, PARASITIC, VIRAL

PREPARE, STORE, CONTACT 264

- W.F - RESEARCH TEAM TANGO

• Artistic Artistic x 1
  4. blubaugh?

HL2 Admin

United States
    NOTICE

Field Group Charlie needs accredited individuals to handle on-site psychiatric care and surgery. Current permanent staff only has one professional degree holding member who is qualified in the practice of internal medicine.

We are preferably looking for an individual with an MD, DO, Psy.D, MS or Ph.D in psychology, or any RN or nurse practitioner with specialized experience in the field they intend to head.

Contact Dr. Alma Chaves or any Lambda-affiliated medical personnel to inquire.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  5. adderall

adderall Legend

United States
    See me for a morally ambigious ambiguous solution to this.

-Doors

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. blooregardo

blooregardo padre gringo
    HL2 Admin

United States

yeah I guess we could probably use a shrink, heh
    -Ash

• Zing Zing x 1
  7. Vecilea

Vecilea Senior Member

United States
    *A hand written note is pinned to the board, its message goes as follows*

I'm not sure who this is, but the officers made him sound important.
    A guy named Sam King was arrested, I was there when it happend so this is not some rumour.
    Not sure who he is or why he was arrested but i'm just trying to spread the information.

-Lizzie, Beth, Eliza. What ever the fuck you call me.

• Informative Informative x 6
  8. Mox

Mox
    RR Moderator

An aged, hunched and veiled figure traverses into the camp, sheathed in dark make-shift robes knit from a variety of cloths. Claws, no shorter than a handheld blade, extract out from underneath the cloak and light up a hole on the corkboard with a faint green glow, burning through several notes, alibis and love-letters to relay a blunt and direct message, carved into the board by the aforementioned claws.

[​IMG]

Angry alien w/ a grudge vs angry blonde

more at 11

#768 Mox, Apr 20, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2017
  9. Deadmon

Deadmon Drug Dealer

United States
    A note is posted to the board. The handwriting is possibly the worst you've ever seen.

Looking for american movies, I like westerns and Rambo and Steve Mcqueen

also need something to play them

and a tv

just point me in the direction of where these things are and I will get them. I can trade my skills as a badass in return.

-Takeo

• Funny Funny x 3
  10. Caelum

Caelum Senior Member

United States
    A note is nailed to the board.

"Stop wasting fuel driving around pointlessly. I don't care how much fuel we have on back up, it's not going to last forever and when we do run out you're going to sit there like a dumbass while people point fingers at you for wasting it all. I don't care if Ash says you can either. Don't do it. This is like, resource management 101. -Travis "

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Snuggles

Snuggles just a fuzzy teddy bear

United Kingdom
    A note is nailed on beneath it.

Stop wasting ammo, then. Oh, you're practicing shooting? Tough shit! It's resource management 101, guys!

I wasn't "wasting fuel", either. I didn't tell you what I was doing, nor did I tell you why I was going there. How about you fucking ask next time?

Anyway, Ash, I found some tools and I left them in the backseat of your car, and I left the car in your usual spot. It's fine, I wiped the lion blood off of it and it's still good to use.

-Liz

• #shotsfired #shotsfired x 1
    • Zing Zing x 1
  12. redgreenblue

RR Moderator

United Kingdom
    DO NOT SHOOT THE SEAGULL SHREDDER IF YOU SEE IT

YOU SHOULD RECOGNISE IT IF YOU SEE IT

THANKS, PANDA

13. shotcopper 9000

shotcopper 9000 Dead Soul

Australia
    If fuel's becoming a concern maybe you lot ought to build one of those wood gas furnaces like what Quinn had at one of his caves & some of the outposts up White Forest way have, then you can just use logs & scrap wood. I don't know how to build one but I'm sure it can't be too hard & there are enough around to reverse-engineer surely?

xx
    Fletch

P.S. I don't know if anyone else has mentioned it yet, but mind the hot water system in the main building, it's been really hit or miss lately & either doesn't work at all or spits out boiling water at full blast

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. blubaugh?

HL2 Admin

United States
    White Forest-affiliated vehicles run on a renewable biodiesel compound of which we have an ample supply. If you wish to bitch about things you don't have an elementary grasp on in the future, I suggest getting an advanced degree like I did, that way people won't question your obviously-uninformed statement which clearly suggests that we're using petrol instead of solving the problem in a way that exists within our limitations. It's not like we've had a decade of facing petroleum shortages to come up with a solution.

I mean my god, is there a single thing you people don't complain about? It's not cool as a social thing, it's just a necessity. Don't copy group leadership just to copy them. There are other ways of social advancement.

Also don't threaten group members with violence, whoever vandalized our board. If you have an issue with one of them, come to group leadership and request a hearing. If you cause harm to "AStRD," we will respond with force, "ANKA."

Good day,

Dr. Leveque

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Zing Zing x 1
  15. Caelum

Caelum Senior Member

United States
    Another note has been pinned beneath it.

"I'm not sure how you are managing to get a reliable source of material to make enough biodiesel to run your cars on joyrides, or what factory you have built to create enough biodiesel to reliably say you have excess stocks, but whatever magic you are working, it's very mind blowing! None the less, on top of burning precious fuel that could be used for far more valuable things, you're also breaking down car parts, wheels, and other things. And unfortunately, no, engines don't grow on trees like your biofuel does. I can't stop anyone from using vehicles how they want, but I can say don't-say-I-told-you-so when the well runs dry and your car stops working.

-Travis

P.S. I don't play target practice because we get in a gunfight every three fucking days. Good shot though."

• Dumb Dumb x 4
  16. blubaugh?

HL2 Admin

United States
    Learn to take a hint, Travis. I will help you out just this one time.

Kindly shut the fuck up. Please.

Regarding the truck that Charlie has, I'm going to go ahead and clarify its use.

Everyone in leadership has been given copies of the keys. Generally it's a, well, general purpose vehicle. Use it to haul supplies. It has some troubles in first gear, so I suggest you to take a look at that before you blow up the clutch or something of that sort. All you need to do to use it is ask and have a decent reason. It's not hard. Don't be frivolous with it, please.

Thank you,

Dr. Leveque

ooc its main purpose is to cut down on the vehicle saturation that's been starting to happen

given that the administration couped the resistance, it shouldn't be hard to get. if nobody is on who can spawn it, just assume one of the corrupt admin lesbian characters took it to use for cyber purposes idk

don't misuse it

• Funny x 4
    • Winner x 2
    • Optimistic x 2
    • Agree x 1
    • Informative x 1
  17. Dandy

Dandy Zealot

United States
    [​IMG]

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
  18. blooregardo

blooregardo padre gringo
    HL2 Admin

United States
    Travis:

I put months of work into repairing from what was a husk with no engine, doors, steering, wheels, power, didn't even have fucking seats, and I've turned it into a biodiesel scout car with four wheel drive and both offensive and defensive countermeasures. I've also worked tirelessly to maintain it, refuel it, upgrade it.

I don't 'drive around aimlessly', but since I've made more contributions to the resistance effort behind the wheel than you have moaning about it (I won't name names, but a number of lives have been saved thanks to the work I've put into that car and my driving skills), and since I don't get my fuel from the supply allotted for vital camp operations like generators, I think that'd make me entitled to the occasional joyride if I really, really wanted one. By extension, those few I trust with keys to my car, I trust for a reason, and they similarly can do what the fuck they want with it.

How I use my car, who I let use my car, where I get my fuel from and what kind of fuel is not anyone's fucking business, much less someone who will never bother to fix anything of their own and is content to sit in the peanut gallery and let their complaints be their sole contribution to the resistance effort.

-Ash

• Zing Zing x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
  19. K33f3!

K33f3! Leave me alone

United States
    My partner and I don't fall under the purview of FTC or by extension WF, Travis. As far as diesel goes, our vehicle burns a whole lot more than the Doctor's (obnoxious, blue and yellow--seriously?) truck or Ash's hatch put together. If you've got a problem with that, go ahead and come find me so we can talk about it face to face. As far as target practice go, unless you've suddenly taken up hand-loading, or have someone close-by who can, refrain. I'm all for recklessness and stupidity, as long as people are smart about it.

P.S. Most of you guys aren't at the point where firing live ammunition is going to benefit you. Dry-fire. It's all in the trigger anyway.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. blooregardo

blooregardo padre gringo
    HL2 Admin

United States

On the topic of handloads, hit me up if you want some +P loads. Make sure the gun in question is rated for overpressure ammo.

-Ash

• Useful Useful x 1
  21. The Jukebox

The Jukebox New Blood

Australia
    WHERE THE HELL IS ALL THIS PAPER COMING FROM ? ? ?
    SAVE SOME FOR THE BOOKS WE HAVE TO WRITE WHEN THIS IS ALL OVER
    CAN YOU STOP STICKING ALL THIS SHIT OVER THE TOP OF IMPORTANT STUFF AS WELL
    I REALLY WANT TO READ WHAT WE'RE MEANT TO BE DOING
    YOU ALL LIVE IN THE SAME FUCKING CAMP RIGHT NOW
    PLEASE JUST WALK ACROSS THE DIRT PATH THAT SEPARATES THE BUILDINGS AND
    USE YOUR VOICES OR AT LEAST HAVE A FIST FIGHT SO
    THE REST OF US HAVE SOMETHING TO WATCH.

THIS ISN'T AN OFFICE BUILDING IT'S A WAR EFFORT
    SPEAKING OF WHICH IS THERE ANY TOILET PAPER LEFT
    OR DID YOU GUYS USE THAT TO PASSIVE AGGRESSIVELY ARGUE
    ABOUT WHO GETS TO PLAY WITH THE TOYBOX FIRST ? ? ?

LET'S GET BACK TO THE IMPORTANT THINGS LIKE PLANNING
    SURVIVING AND SAVING PEOPLE
    WE'RE ALL FRIENDS HERE ( I THINK ? ? )

SINCERELY,
    THE ONLY PERSON DOING ANY ACTUAL WORK AROUND HERE

by the way your cars make this place smell like shit

• Funny Funny x 8
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  22. blooregardo

blooregardo padre gringo
    HL2 Admin

United States

oh look another rando that has a better idea on how to allocate resources than we do
    try not to use too much paper there, it's more efficient to use an actual soapbox

-paper is recyclable
    -biofuel smells like french fries which do not smell like shit

what work are you doing around here again?

-Ash

• Zing Zing x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  23. redgreenblue

RR Moderator

United Kingdom
    i didn't write this but really shouldn't i be one of the only people allowed to say nobody's doing work?

who wrote this and why do you think i'm not doing enough work, i can always do more work but i think i work a lot as it is, i'm on doctor's orders to not work as much i do so much work, who do you think you are that you can tell me i'm not doing enough of a job just because you might not see it?

we have a lot of stuff going on all the time but when we get down to it our function is as a field team, meaning most of us work in the field as needed on especially dangerous work, so the time to relax between is absolutely important for us here when our job is to do what the other White Forest affiliate groups call on us to do for them.

if you were the only person doing work i think i could figure out who you were pretty quickly, but i have no idea actually, are you sure you do all the work you think you do? if you want to complain about what we use help us make more biofuel and recycle our waste paper, because you can do that, you know, most of our paper now is recycled pulp already

- panda

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Zing Zing x 1
  24. pirate

pirate TnB's Most Wanted

United States
    ** A sheet of butcher paper has been plastered over the entire region of the argument.

THE BILLBOARD IS NOT
    FOR DISCUSSING WHO
    WORKS THE MOST. IT IS
    A NOTICE BOARD FOR
    CAMP AFFAIRS. PLEASE
    DO NOT POST OVER IMP-
    ORTANT MESSAGES FOR
    THIS PETTY ARGUMENT.
    YOU ARE ALL EQUIPPED
    WITH VOICES. DISCUSS
    THIS IN PERSON. THANKS,

-ASTRID
    (I'LL TAKE THIS DOWN
    LATER TODAY SO I KNOW
    EVERYONE SEES IT)

• Agree Agree x 2
  25. bison

bison Senior Member

United States
    this local group of folks (who have literally murdered people before) are tragically thin-skinned about their work ethic

you won't believe what happens next!

(nothing)

- butch

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  26. adderall

adderall Legend

United States
    butch please give me back my baper paper.

Doors

• Funny Funny x 4
  27. shotcopper 9000

Australia
    A new note's been tacked to the board, front and centre. In fact, it's been tacked over the top of several others.

ATTN ALL,

In light of the absolute goatfuck that happened earlier, it's come to my attention that some people need a reminder in sigs procedure. If you are carrying a wireless & intend on using it, then you follow at least a few basic rules, or I'll personally come take the thing off you & re-house it up your backside free of charge.

- When someone tells you to clear the net, you CLEAR THE NET;
    - When you can hear gunfire & explosions going off, it means someone's in contact, & the last thing they need is a chorus of spastics asking a question that answers itself. Keep your gob shut & find out what's going on when there's a break in the action or it's passed by;
    - The net is not open for general use after a contact until someone who fires on all 4 cylinders tells you it is. Until then, keep stumm & wait to be updated. If you absolutely must chatter amongst yourselves switch to an alternate channel, which you really ought to have.

In addition, we don't need 20 people giving the same report. If someone else already appears to be on top of the situation then keep out & don't interrupt.

IF IN DOUBT, DO NOT TRANSMIT

The next time things reach the point where I have to physically shout over net to try shut people up I will be finding those responsible & dealing with them accordingly.

Thanks.

xx
    Fletch

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Late Late x 1
  28. pirate

pirate TnB's Most Wanted

United States
    ** Astrid has added her name under Fletch's.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  29. adderall

adderall Legend

United States
    Hey Miko sorry for slugging you in the jaw back there. We were kind of trying to save peoples lives and you were in the way. Come find me and I'll buy you dinner or something.

-Doors

ps: Not you Mikolaj you know what you did.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  30. aura

aura brotherman randy
    RR Moderator

Oh no do not worry, I was looking and I saw very good hit. It was deserved.

- Mikolaj

• Funny Funny x 1
  31. Ulala

Ulala Sailor Soldier

United States
    **note ripped down**

**a new note is added in the place of the one ripped down**

"i'm gonna go to vanguard and station there for a bit

if you really wanna talk or find me, i'm there.

-miko."

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    #791 Ulala, Apr 23, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2017
  32. redgreenblue

RR Moderator

United Kingdom
    **A fresh photocopy of an old notice is pinned to the bottom of Fletch's notice**

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  33. blubaugh?

HL2 Admin

United States
    How pleasant it is that we're talking again so soon.

In regards to the recent incursion against our organization, some changes are now in effect.

All field groups are now operating in a solely military capacity. Command structure is now more rigid and local leaders are now instructed to use disciplinary action against insubordination. All individuals are instructed to assist in some way with the maintenance of our fighting force. Security is to be maintained at all times in a shift schedule. All posts are to be manned and on alert. We will establish a series of forward observation posts in our AO to secure against enemy action, as one of the main contributing factors in yesterday's failure was a lack of advance knowledge.

FGB has been assigned with restocking lost supplies as their group is running at the best operational capacity right now. If you haven't already done so, consider switching your weapons to ones which use 7.62x51mm, 5.56x45mm, 9x19mm, or .45ACP ammunition, as those are the rounds used by the Civil Protection and will make the bulk of our returns. We intend on transferring a number of individuals from FGA to reinforce FGC and make up for the losses, so we'll get back to you when we are sure we can restart movement.

Dr. Leveque

• Agree Agree x 3
  34. shotcopper 9000

Australia
    Two notes have been posted on the board in Fletch's distinctively neat, businesslike handwriting - one prominently, the other on one edge.

ATTN ALL,

Remember that the beach isn't the only place danger comes from. We need eyes on the hillside above the camp as well & in the tower. If you see that there's nobody on stag, go take a shift yourself until you can find a replacement. Take a friend with you if you want - more eyes the better, but don't all crowd one post like what usually happens in the pillbox.

Call in anything that looks out of place or suspicious & if in doubt, report it in.

Let's not have any more repeats of yesterday where the marshmallows were already moving into our fucking HQ before they were spotted & called in. By then it is too late & we all saw the results.

xx
    Fletch

The less prominent note is clearly a list intended for someone else, but other than its contents, no clues are left as to whom or for what purpose.

WATER - no less than 3L per bod per day. Work it out before you go. Make sure you've identified sources ahead of time so you don't run out

Tight-weave material in a sock/stocking sort of shape (cotton gabardine if you can find it - same stuff as my smock), fill with charcoal, then sand, then gravel in that order (so the charcoal's in the bottom) - make sure it's layered properly. Keep folded over or etc so filler doesn't all spill out when not in use

Puritabs if available. Run all collected water through filter as above & then either purify with puritabs or boil off to kill any nasties still in it. Remember as you go higher in elevation the water will boil off at lesser temperatures so this will only work nearer sea level or if you have a pressure cooker, which brings me to

Pressure cooker - if you can find one in good nick.

Plastic bags (can be used for waterproofing items or to gather condensation if you fuck up & run out of water - this is a dire straits situation though)

Esbit stove & tablets - bring plenty as you'll probably need them. When using the Esbit make sure you're cooking in a closed vessel as the fumes aren't healthy & residue will stick to it

Wood-fired camp stove for heavier duty & because Esbits aren't ideal if you've wood available, for reasons above

Mess kits

Heavy-duty bivvy bags, rated to -20 bare minimum, -40 more ideal. Don't worry about summerweights

Shelter halves, tarpaulins or etc - can be rigged up against the motors to provide shelter during starlit sleeps & pull double duty as ponchos in event of heavy rain in more temperate or tropical climates

Warm clothes - fucking obvious. Remember layering. Outer layers should ideally be wind/weatherproof, if they're not warm just pad them out with underlayers that are. (On the topic of clothes, rug up, sand mites & sunburn aren't pleasant & it'll protect you in case of bad sandstorms or similar)

Fuel should be obvious, always have a reasonable reserve. Plan for at least a 30% safety margin

At least one motor should have a solid winch, preferably both

Usual AAA kit - spare tyres, patch kit, tools & jacks, spare coolant & oil & antifreeze & so on - I don't drive myself but these are basics everyone should know so don't forget

Medical supplies, & err on the side of caution WRT quantity & how serious a kit you take

At least one strong rope, a good length ideal

A few lengths of toggle rope to be carried as general kit per bod, in case it's needed & going back to the motors isn't an option

Tent pegs

Bungee cord

Entrenching tools (shovels, pickaxes, etc)

At least one of you should have a shaving brush, good all-purpose cleaning tool for weapons & kit & possibly motor parts

Ammo, needs no explanation. Pack on the light side as far as warry stuff goes because you'll need space for everything else

Nav tools - I'd take several compasses just in case one goes Amstrad because it was left too close to a magnet or someone drives over it or whatever. String for measuring road distances on map. Ruler, protractor etc

Spare lights

Spare batteries (motor & otherwise)

I'm probably forgetting something (I didn't list food because you'll have to organise that yourselves & it'll probably be involved - you can probably get by hunting but don't rely on it, take spare). I trust one of you will come up with anything that's missing.

I'll leave the music selection up to you but I can tape-to-tape my copy of Power Corruption & Lies for you because if there's a better road song than Age of Consent I'm not aware of it

Best of luck, let me know when you go & keep in contact as far as possible
    xx

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    #794 shotcopper 9000, Apr 24, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2017
  35. shotcopper 9000

Australia
    I was going to post this note alongside that notice, but forgot due to racking my brain to remember items for the other bit of my post (find out IC).

I'd just like to note that with regards to taking watch shifts (or going on stag, as Fletch refers to it), it's a great opportunity to get some time for a less hectic, more personal bit of roleplay with another player. It can lead to a lot more development coming out than standing around a huddle of 20 and trying to slot in responses to things that were said 30 lines of text ago - which is a bit of a goatfuck on the best of days. Going on watch gives a good IC reason for your char to isolating themselves with one or two other characters, and at the same time helps promote a more immersive atmosphere (rather than a seaside vacation with guns) and better IC situational awareness.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  36. shotcopper 9000

Australia
    Another note, again in the centre of the board - next to the previous one.

ATTN ALL,

Next time you go to set up a pistol range do it outside the camp or where it's enclosed on three sides/has nothing in a 45 degree cone either side of the firing line. Some bird was popping off earlier & I could hear the ricochets coming over the HQ. It's unsafe & stupid & honestly unnecessary. If you absolutely must use a range then set it up somewhere proper.

By the same token if you're going to set up a rifle range then do it outside the camp, & make sure it's got a safe berm & so on

xx
    Fletch

• Agree Agree x 2
  37. blooregardo

blooregardo padre gringo
    HL2 Admin

United States

Travis;

Get well soon, buddy! I'll drop a care package off at the medbay for you later today.

-Ash

• Funny Funny x 3
  38. Caelum

Caelum Senior Member

United States
    *A message has been pinned to the board, written in pen*

This message goes out to Camp Command. I've had some assistance from someone and I'm now up and walking. In lieu of recent events, I've decided to take off while I still can. I don't want to die. I came out here to make a difference, and it's made clear that I've made so many mistakes at this point that I'm actually having death threats sent to me. Not just from humans, either. Vorts too. So, before I end up plugged in my bed from a tragic suicide via 3 rounds to the back of my head, I've decided to take anything that belonged specifically to me that I had traded for or otherwise worked for, and have taken off.

I'm not sure if I'll be back. I don't think I want to come back. But at the end of the day, it doesn't really matter. You can probably find me pretty easily if you look, but I think the spot I set up in is out of the way enough to where it won't become a problem. I'll be on the radio, but I wont be talking.

I also left most of my medical supplies I've collected for myself in the medbay. I know there's a lot of injuries going around recently so I decided to donate whatever I could. It's not great supplies, but it should stop at least one or two people from dying.

Tell Cassie I love her, and that I'll always be safe. As for the rest of you, farewell, and thanks for all the fish.

• Friendly Friendly x 5
  39. blooregardo

blooregardo padre gringo
    HL2 Admin

United States
    God you're such a drama queen, Travis. I actually did make a care package for you, and I put a lot of work into it, you insensitive prick.

You have any idea how expensive unopened snack cakes are? You could have had sweets, but you chose to be salty.

-Ash

Where's my care package? :(
    - Allie

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Zing Zing x 2
    • :( :( x 1
    #799 blooregardo, Apr 25, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2017
  40. JulianCraftFTW

JulianCraftFTW Senior Member

United States
    **Faded yellow paper from a note book with black ink**

After reading all these notes about fuel, I want to get my truck to use biodiesel. Can anyone help me with that? Or is there a way I can just trade my truck with White Forest for a biodiesel truck?

-Cassie

take it up to white forest yourself and they can convert the engine in three days for you - panda

• Funny Funny x 1
    #800 JulianCraftFTW, Apr 25, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2017