Garrysmod Posing thread? (Includes screenshots and posing.. Naturally)

IDOTS

Zealot
May 22, 2011
Last night's event (even if I didn't stay for it all and ended up taking it to SF), insipred a little something.

And as usual, click for fullsize.

Snood

HL2 Admin
May 21, 2011
That's rimlight which you can define values for in the model's vmt so it's all realtime. If you're into model texturing look in the vmts for the ep2 Vortigaunt or any TF2 model and it'll give you some examples.

WiFiN

May 22, 2011
IDOTS said:
Last night's event (even if I didn't stay for it all and ended up taking it to SF), insipred a little something.

*picture*

And as usual, click for fullsize.
Wasn't I the only bald guy running around with a pipe?

WiFiN

May 22, 2011
2 months?) Does it really matter as far as forums were ded and I posted it right before everything went FUBAR? X)

Mud

Has absolutely no life
May 24, 2011
Is the guy in the back meant to be shot or something?
Also, aren't those Combine Overwatch soldiers 100% robots or something? Why is there a small amount of blood(?) coming out of its mask?

IDOTS

Zealot
May 22, 2011
Juri Han said:
Is the guy in the back meant to be shot or something?
Also, aren't those Combine Overwatch soldiers 100% robots or something? Why is there a small amount of blood(?) coming out of its mask?
Overwatch soldiers are still, technically (Trans)human; just heavily modified and 'augmented'
Half-Life 2 also suggests that perhaps they're not entirely inhuman/'robotic' of mind, seeing as they still clearly feel pain (scream when shot) and even fear, as they can often be heard shouting "SHIT!" When there's a grenade near.

As for Anubis' pose, over all it's all quite good, the posing all looks natural enough, just there's a rather lot of wasted space on the right side of the shot (and the combine taking the round, doesn't really make sense, where is that shot coming from?) but as I said, not at all bad.

Mud

Has absolutely no life
May 24, 2011
So then how did the Combine gain control over earth if all of the soldiers are transhuman? Infected cookies and milk?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)