FootlessPrism - Ignoring RP, attempted RDM to evade RP, disconnecting to avoid RP

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pirate

friend
Sep 8, 2011
OOC Name: FootlessPrism90
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:119862866
Character Name: Mark Vasquez
What happened:

Our mercenary characters have been hired by TC (specifically Livingstone) to recover Terminator corpses. A few days ago that led to a confrontation with TC private Mercer as Mercer ran in and wasted a bot we had trapped. That confrontation in turn led to a shootout, which Mercer survived. The situation was subsequently resolved.

Mark Vasquez (FootlessPrism90) heard about the shootout and confronted our characters. Our characters told him that there would be no further trouble if Mercer (and him) stayed out of our characters' affairs, but that if they continued meddling they would be killed. Vasquez replied to the effect that our characters would not make good on that threat because they are edgy.

Veles and Valais went out on a second attempt to recover Terminator corpses for Livingstone. One was severely damaged and a good candidate for capture. Mark Vasquez ran up with an M82 unloading on the chassis, asked in an /it if the head was recoverable, then RPed trying to shoot the head off the neck with his M82. In response to his attempted looting, Veles shot at the drone's core in a bid to force it to go critical and deny Mark the loot. Looting denied, Mark withdrew from the engagement and tried to leave, but was interdicted on the road by Veles and Valais.

He ignored my yells and continued walking, so I emoted in GOOC taking aim at him, and he continued walking again, so I emoted firing at him. His response to that was to equip his M82, load it, and try to RDM me while sprinting away. I called for an admin but there were none available at the time. In the intervening period, FootlessPrism pleaded with me in PMs not to post a ban request for that and agreed to re-roleplay the situation. He had mentioned wanting to leave because he was emotionally distraught due to IRL concerns and at this point I offered him the opportunity to leave. He continued roleplaying, which led to his character being shot. Then he began asking us not to PK his character in LOOC and disconnected.

Time it happened: 8:00 PMish CST

Full logs (pastebin is down?):

HK-AERIAL: [OOC] *It would appear it was looking around the general area of the explosion.
Weaver Daniels: [OOC] not that guard vas
Veles: [YELL] Hey, cowboy.
Veles: [YELL] I talking to you.
[275 MHz] Cpl. Alison Rosemary: I mean them for any patrolling machines.
Veles: [OOC] ** Mark ignores Veles. She raises her rifle at his back.
[337 MHz] Valais: Location? I lost you.
Veles: [OOC] ** She squeezes the trigger, firing a shot at the base of his neck as he continues to walk away. It's a straight shot down the road.

[at this point he equips his M82 and starts trying to RDM me; after missing almost every shot he runs back to BP]

Veles: [OOC] lol are you serious
Wait 7 seconds to talk in OOC.
Wait 5 seconds to talk in OOC.
Veles (pirate!): [TO ADMINS] can i get an admin
Veles (pirate!): [TO ADMINS] mark vasquez started s2king me and sprinted away when shot at
Veles (pirate!): [TO ADMINS] in rp
Veles (pirate!): [TO ADMINS] hahahahaha
[PM from Mark Vasquez] I'm really not in the mood pirate please
HK-AERIAL: [OOC] *The HK then shifts it's search to the Motel.*
[PM from Mark Vasquez] I want to go to bed
[PM from Mark Vasquez] I'll take the shot and say it hit the exosuit, sure
[PM to Mark Vasquez] thats um not how you do that
[PM from Mark Vasquez] Look I'm trynna deal with something IRL right now, I can't rp some s2rp because I ignored you IC
[PM to Mark Vasquez] your character ignored my character and got shot as a result
[PM to Mark Vasquez] that's roleplay for you
[PM from Mark Vasquez] Sure, it hit the exo, I ran off
[PM to Mark Vasquez] you dont get to start s2king and sprint away
[PM to Mark Vasquez] lol no
Player verd0k left the game (Disconnect by user.)
[PM from Mark Vasquez] I'm really not in the fucking mood. You want to re-do?
[PM to Mark Vasquez] lmfao you literally tried to rdm me and sprint away because your character got shot in rp
Veles (pirate!): [TO ADMINS] hello? anyone?
[PM from Mark Vasquez] Actually, you emoted twice in that one occasion. And shot me over the petty excuse of 'He ignored me'.
HK-AERIAL: [OOC] *And.. As fast as it came, the HK heads in the direction of Major.
[PM to Mark Vasquez] i emoted twice because you kept walking instead of emoting back
[PM from Mark Vasquez] Because I was about to go off
[PM to Mark Vasquez] you walked half of a city block in between my first emote and my second one
[PM to Mark Vasquez] when i stepped out in front of you in the street and yelled you didnt say [[ sorry bud gotta go
[PM from Mark Vasquez] You wanna re-do? I offered it before and you ignored it
[PM from Mark Vasquez] I'm offering to re-do that roleplay scenario so you can get a boner from it
[PM to Mark Vasquez] no because i know your re-do is going to consist of "**it hits the exo and he sprints away unharmed"
[PM from Mark Vasquez] Fine, so we void it? What's happening
[PM to Mark Vasquez] well since there are no admins active right now i guess the next step is a ban request
[PM from Mark Vasquez] Come on man I really
[PM from Mark Vasquez] Can I just come back and re-do? I will GLADLY re-do
[PM to Mark Vasquez] fine lol come on
[PM from Mark Vasquez] I'm sorry btw, but I'm trynna cope. We'll pretend you talked or somrhing IC
Mark Vasquez: [YELL] Yeah?
[PM to Mark Vasquez] if youre having a serious emotional thing going on right now im not going to force you to stay
[PM to Mark Vasquez] but i dont like the way you handled that at all
Veles: [YELL] What the fuck you think you doing?
Mark Vasquez: [YELL] ..Going 'ome.
Veles: [YELL] After destroying my machine?
Mark Vasquez: [YELL] Apologies. But you caused it's core to detonate'. Tha' shit just 'appens.
Mark Vasquez: [YELL] I'll give you a Seven 'undred head, CPU inside as an apology, Veles.
Veles: [YELL] Fuck you. You knew what you doing.
Mark Vasquez: [YELL] -Right. Goodbye.
Veles: [YELL] Kill him!
[L] ** Veles starts tracking right, swinging her rifle up as she goes.
Mark Vasquez: [YELL] Do ya' not want the 'ead?
Valais: [OOC] ** On Veles' mark, Mark is met with black tipped .308 through a nearby window, glass shatering in it's wake.
Mark Vasquez: [YELL] **Mark raises his own rifle, he glances to the two. ''What the fuck? I'm offering you a head with a CPU as a apologoy here!''
Mark Vasquez: [OOC] **Well Mark is shot then, falling over.
Valais: [OOC] ** And then, he's doubletapped. Metal tears flesh as another burst of .308 flies for his upper torso.
Veles: [OOC] ** Veles continues tracking to the right to avoid Mark's muzzle. She draws a bead on him. "Jas ti rekov da ne se zaebavaš so mene!"
Mark Vasquez: [OOC] **Mark doesn't move anymore, he has his weaponry barely gripped. He's probably dead.
Mark Vasquez: u
[337 MHz] Valais: I'll keep my gun on him.
Veles: [YELL] Cease.
Cpl. Alison Rosemary: [OOC] Rip
Veles: [OOC] ** Veles circles to the right, dropping her rifle into a low hold with the muzzle aimed at Mark's form.
Mark Vasquez: [OOC] **Mark doesn't move, or try to anyway. He justs sits there, or lie there.
Veles: [YELL] We told you! Stay out our business!
Valais: [OOC] ** The other mercenary holds his position, battle rifle trained on the bleeding mass.
Veles: [OOC] ** Veles backs away from Mark now, lowering her rifle entirely. She uses her off hand to tear an improvised explosive device out of her pouch.
Player aciri has joined the game
Mark Vasquez: [OOC] **Mark still had a grip on the weaponry, he fired a .50cal to Valais specifically, through the window. Direct or not, it was just to fire.
Veles: [OOC] ** Veles primes the hand grenade and rolls it toward the downed mercenary. She twists and starts putting some distance between him and her.
Valais: [OOC] ** Weapon discharged caused by a dying man's spasm doesn't prove too accurate, the massive round flying wide and achieving little but scaring Valais.
Valais: [YELL] --Shit! Blow him the fuck up!
Valais: [OOC] discharge*
Mark Vasquez: [OOC] **Mark fires another, this one more for Veles. Again, even if it didn't hit, it'd hopefully knock her off or something similiar. He tried to crawl away, kick at whatever device that was.
Valais: [YELL] pause
Valais: [YELL] when you did that emote i presumed something
Valais: [YELL] when you emoted i ASSUMED you were simply twitching your finger and discharging the weapon
Valais: [YELL] and the gun just happened to fall in my direction
aciri suicided!
Valais: [YELL] but if you are telling me you took aim and THEN fired, allow me to re-do my emote
Mark Vasquez: [LOCAL-OOC] Oh, yeah I did last. It was a quick aim and then a blindfire to you
Valais: [YELL] because having his rifle trained on mark, valais would have shot the moment you even tried to bring the barrel around to face him
Mark Vasquez: [LOCAL-OOC] Well I'm presuminb I'm dead either way? Can this be an nlr?
Valais: [YELL] before you even got a chance to shoot
Veles: [LOCAL-OOC] this isnt an nlr situation no
Mark Vasquez: [LOCAL-OOC] Why? You're killing me because I killed a bot?
Valais: [LOCAL-OOC] it goes further than that
Veles: [LOCAL-OOC] no lol
Mark Vasquez: [LOCAL-OOC] OOC bias? I figured
Valais: [LOCAL-OOC] lol
Mark Vasquez: [LOCAL-OOC] I want to go off, please
Valais: [LOCAL-OOC] sure, just let me re-write my emote
Veles: [LOCAL-OOC] your character knew we were hired to recover those bots intact, which is the same reason mercer got shot at
Mark Vasquez: [LOCAL-OOC] No, I mean
Mark Vasquez: [LOCAL-OOC] What about Easton, then?
Mark Vasquez: [LOCAL-OOC] He was there
Veles: [LOCAL-OOC] easton wasnt trying to loot them
Veles: [LOCAL-OOC] he left the AO instead of trying to loot them
Mark Vasquez: [LOCAL-OOC] Look, I don't want this character to die. He's literally new
Weaver Daniels: [OOC] jesus s2rps always take forever.
Veles: [LOCAL-OOC] you stuck around trying to loot 5800, which is why veles lit the core up and made it go critical
Mark Vasquez: [LOCAL-OOC] Martin? That guy is permabanned and he no longer exists. It could be a replacement to that
Valais: [OOC] ** With Mark foolishly attempting to bring the barrel of his massive anti-material rifle around, Valais snapped the optic of his weapon to his head. Squeezing the trigger of his weapon, he discharged a single .308 round.
Veles: [LOCAL-OOC] theres no ooc bias here man you knowingly tangled with merc characters who expressly stated a willingness to kill your character over their contracts
Veles: [OOC] lmfao he disconnected
Wait 6 seconds to talk in OOC.
Weaver Daniels: [OOC] who
Veles: [OOC] does anyone know who plays mark vasquez
Valais: [OOC] my man emotes ''he is laying there motionless, probably dead'' but then tries to wield a 30 pound anti material sniper rifle and crawl away at the same time
Valais: [YELL] it's footless
Veles: ok
[PM from T-800.1421] footless plays him, p sure
Valais: make the ban request, he's dead IC
Veles: [LOCAL-OOC] yep
** Valais slipping out of the building, Valais huffed sharply, ''Stupid motherfucker.''.
Veles: [LOCAL-OOC] afk while i write this ban req
T-800.1421: [OOC] doesnt show he DCed in the console
] status
hostname: TacoNBanana.com | Terminator Roleplay
version : 2019.11.12/24 7671 secure
udp/ip : 198.50.182.45:27015 (public ip: 198.50.182.45)
map : rp_tnb_salvation at: 0 x, 0 y, 0 z
players : 13 (70 max)

# userid name uniqueid connected ping loss state
# 124 "slug" STEAM_0:0:16777112 1:32:21 205 0 active
# 129 "aciri" STEAM_0:0:453839757 08:41 153 0 active
# 8 "T.D.E.F.N" STEAM_0:1:30865416 8:04:33 84 0 active
# 93 "Stierlexia!" STEAM_0:0:69948647 4:19:04 168 0 active
# 87 "Marie-Jeanne" STEAM_0:0:72194997 4:48:19 58 0 active
# 125 "Fox" STEAM_0:1:82218706 1:30:53 157 0 active
# 108 "TheGr8Spade" STEAM_0:1:6118177 3:14:15 97 0 active
# 92 "goat" STEAM_0:0:68378832 4:26:42 85 0 active
# 112 "Abaddon" STEAM_0:1:8627888 2:45:13 167 0 active
# 16 "Raven1175" STEAM_0:1:28917595 8:03:11 106 0 active
# 115 "A good day for Frost" STEAM_0:1:68000774 2:34:12 63 0 active
# 97 "pirate!" STEAM_0:0:5544037 3:59:34 131 0 active
# 37 "Subeh" STEAM_0:0:60651677 7:26:04 351 0 active
Veles: [OOC] hes not on server anymore according to status

Last edited:
i play valais fyi

what's also very interesting to me is that despite the fact mark fell over after receiving armour piercing .308 to his chest (while he was wearing the bulkiest exoskeleton in the script, might i add), and despite the fact his character was ''laying there, probably dead'', with a weak grip on his M82, he was still able to somehow bring it around, take aim and fire at a person who already had a rifle drawn on him, ready to fire if he as much as goes for his weapon

To note, earlier in the day (like less than a few hours OOCly), Footless said his exo-plating and armor was fucked up due to getting hit by an 850's flak cannon before being sprayed by my 800's 40-watt. The man should already be injured, and this DC to avoid PK is utterly dumb.

Not to jump on Footless but he does Superman his characters like many others do. I remember during an Asset ambush, we had shot him a plethora of times, and an Asset stabbed him twice with a knife and he managed to double back all the way to Skynet Major to try and save Keagan from capture.

Unrelated but related in the sense that this kind of stuff happens way too often and lets the same players pull really unrealistic actions out of their asses. Not to say you need to be super realistic about things but have some common sense.

For the most part, this kind of attitude displayed by Footless is something we want to keep away from since it's generally quite toxic to the server if you can't even engage in a serious roleplay scenario with someone without them resorting to RDM first.

Do I think this warrants a permanent ban? Not at all. But it still seems necessary to punish him in some form for attempting to void the RP through RDM, even if he went back on it and asked for a redo. And of course disconnecting at the end there. One could argue that there wouldn't be much if anything for him to RP after receiving the final killing shot, but he didn't make that final death-post, so yea, technically disconnected in the middle of RP.

Of course before anything, we'd still want to see what Footless has to say about this.

Also side note. This isn't part of the ban request, but PK's must have 3 admin approvals (unless it's a self-PK). In a case like this, his character is TK'd until you can get those approvals. I suppose the admins can post below their approvals, or you can reach out to them directly. Or even post a separate TRP auth request thread. Up to you.

Well as I told fox on server I don't think Footless is stupid or malicious, just young and impulsive and not used to dealing with character losses. I don't think a permanent ban is warranted here either and that certainly isn't what I'm pushing for. There just weren't any admins on to mediate or handle the situation at all and if I didn't move to the forums with it this would probably have led to more problems down the line that would be even harder to explain.

Also, there was no killing shot, the last emote was him rotating 180 degrees to shoot my character while moving away and kicking the grenade that was rolled at him.

As for the auths or lack thereof, as there was no actual intent to kill his character going in and it was the outcome of a spur of the moment confrontation I hadn't thought to seek any.

Last edited:
Hello. I want to weigh in as the 850 mentioned by Fox in an earlier encounter.

I feel that this sort of OP play is done a bit too much by Footless and a few others that, and I'll just be honest here, donated for their power. Exos, heavy weapons, so forth. I was one of the few drones on, so I was on an 850, with a 70 watt plasma caster, and this was sort of while Skynet was swinging its dick so to speak with a transport and a smaller but still massive gunship. At one point, my drone is pushing a group of people with Mark involved, and in CqC, against a 850 with a plasma caster, he rounds the corner to fire pointblank into my 850's chest. He, of course, gets lit up by the 70 watt.

Honestly, with both him and Keagan, who also risked the wrath of the plasma caster from within 10 feet, I should've pushed for NLR or PI right then. They both have it in their heads I feel that with their exos, they can just, tank anything and be perfectly fine. The only reason I felt it wise to bring it forward is because, again, from reading the logs and the likes, it feels like the Exo is being used as a tool to god mode, when all an exo is really good for it letting you carry more, unless its been specifically modified to provide more armor.

I get they donated for these, and I'm not bashing people who donate to keep the server going. I just feel like this is a very common issue with exo users, especially those outside of TC.

Edit: So, I can't help but add this to help keep my mind clear, but do need to keep in mind that this lad is a young lad. I think this should be used more as a teaching moment than anything, but that's me.

Last edited:
please plaster this somewhere on the forums again, people have used it as armor.
charlie does have a 'trash knight' form of an exo suit, but we currently only have ONE ever been produced. it's literally a bunch of Noble plates slapped onto an exo rig that makes it super bulky, super slow, and super hot inside. otherwise, yes - 100% agree. too many people rp them as having armor.

...........in fact too many people use them uncontrollably anyways in their peaceful struts around baseplate. js.

edit: that suit needs to be put on by other people. the exo suit, i mean. you can ask the people in Project Roughneck about the specifics, but i believe it needs to be strapped on like an actual rig? something of that sort.

Last edited:
Hello I play Keagan so for the earlier statement above regarding exo's I'd just like to say that in the situation that I got shot up it was me misreading the emote and thinking the 850 was retreating so I attempted to jump out of the building to help out Mark. Again it was still stupid of me to do and I suffered the consequences of getting shot several times, and was also told by admins I need to take injury RP more seriously so I probably won't be on him for a bit, but I'd just like to say that in that S2RP me and Footless never really RPed our exos as being OP or used as armor it was more I just wanted to finish the S2RP with an emote or two before actually going down and as for footless I can speak on his behalf but I think it's more that Mark is his only main character so getting injured with him and not being able to use him would be a pain for him just wanted to clear that up, and wanted to say that if there was anything that I did that made it seem like I was using my exo in that way you can let me know as I have tried to be better about that when a lot of people complained to me and told me how they should be used around two months ago.

Hello I play Keagan so for the earlier statement above regarding exo's I'd just like to say that in the situation that I got shot up it was me misreading the emote and thinking the 850 was retreating so I attempted to jump out of the building to help out Mark. Again it was still stupid of me to do and I suffered the consequences of getting shot several times, and was also told by admins I need to take injury RP more seriously so I probably won't be on him for a bit, but I'd just like to say that in that S2RP me and Footless never really RPed our exos as being OP or used as armor it was more I just wanted to finish the S2RP with an emote or two before actually going down and as for footless I can speak on his behalf but I think it's more that Mark is his only main character so getting injured with him and not being able to use him would be a pain for him just wanted to clear that up, and wanted to say that if there was anything that I did that made it seem like I was using my exo in that way you can let me know as I have tried to be better about that when a lot of people complained to me and told me how they should be used around two months ago.
I'm almost certain Footless said something about 'plates', which I took as his exo protecting him from the 850's weapon. Eitherway, I feel that /if/ he had lived, Mark shouldn't be casually strolling around. And only character or not (I feel the pain.), you don't just ignore damage. Plenty of time we have people timeskip the outright portion of an injury that'd keep them bed-ridden so they can talk/passive, without ignoring their actions.

As Pirate said above I agree with you in terms of Footless shouldn't be ignoring RP and injuries, but everyone knows that Footless doesn't do these types of things to be malicious. So I think it could easily be resolved if he was able to get in game and take the PI or TK rather then him getting a ban from this, but I'm going to wait for him to make a post before I say anything else.

I see we're falling back on the argument that saved footless from a ban last time. Maybe he's not doing this maliciously, but at this point, does it even matter? He's disruptive and a pain to interact with on the server.

Hell is paved with good intentions and this isn't his first offense.

After a brief period of improvement, he's falling back on the exact same behaviour that made me write a ban request on him a few months back, with some new charges.

I see we're falling back on the argument that saved footless from a ban last time. Maybe he's not doing this maliciously, but at this point, does it even matter? He's disruptive and a pain to interact with on the server.

Hell is paved with good intentions and this isn't his first offense.

After a brief period of improvement, he's falling back on the exact same behaviour that made me write a ban request on him a few months back, with some new charges.
This. From what I saw last ban request, it seemed to have been felt that the previous ban request ending was a harsh slap on the wrist to Footless. If they're doing the same thing, along with DCing to avoid PK and attempting to RDM to stop RP, why should this be a lesser ban? Maybe not permanent, but if there's no time somethings an issue here.

Further adding without another post: Let's have Footless represent themself. While I doubt Broly is hurting anything, I'd actually like to see the attempted excuse to explain this situation.

Idk why any of you are even debating what sort of punishment should be handed out, time or otherwise.

I'm personally annoyed that we're rehashing an issue thought to be sorted last time it came up.
FootlessPrism90 FootlessPrism90 would you mind weighing in your side of the story?

Okay hi. I'll start with that Veles/Valais situation.

So, to put it short, I was on Mark and caught wind of some S2RP going on with some drones attacking Veles and Valais, or the other around. I wanted to do some quick S2RP before going off and hopefully not cry. I arrived to the S2RP some time later, with some other people (Easton), and shot at a drone, that being 5800. After it was basically rendered destroyed I went to check and see if it was still alive or not, firing a shot to the neck (like mentioned uptop), in which the core exploded after Veles shot at it or something. Of course, I ran away. Probably five or so minutes afterwards I'm making my way to BasePlate to log off, at the time for me it was 3AM, so I was of course shattered. Veles yells at me, in which I ignore and continue to walk on. Veles then emotes aiming a gun at me as I continued on. Now I should've at this point PMed Pirate that I wanted to log off, but didn't for some stupid reason and walked on. That was when Veles emoted again and shot my neck in a second emote. Though, they actually shot me. Now, I had the M82 equipped already when walking, I just unequipped as I was about to go off. I re-equipped it, fired a round to Veles because they shot me. I then ran-off as they fired more rounds to me.
This is when I PMed them I wasn't in the mood, and wanted to go off. Again, like already shown above, I offered for a full re-do of the situation.
[PM from Mark Vasquez] I'm really not in the fucking mood. You want to re-do?
Okay looking at this I did seem aggressive, but I was trying to deal with something personal IRL at the same time.
We talk in PMs a bit, Pirate later saying they'll make a ban request and I once again offer a re-do, in which we agree and do so.
Now, I was expecting this to just be a quick confrontation of 'Why did you shoot the bot you should've left it' blah blah, not a 'It's time to die' sort of situation.

So, they open fire on me. I was expecting this to be a NLR or even PI situation, I would've been fine with both and all. Which reminds me, somewhat near the end of it I asked in LOOC if this is an NLR so I can die and log off. They responded with 'No this is a Pk situation' or something on the lines of it.
Mark Vasquez: [LOCAL-OOC] Well I'm presuminb I'm dead either way? Can this be an nlr?
Veles: [LOCAL-OOC] this isnt an nlr situation no
Here's were I asked.
Upon hearing this, I actually got upset, because I was enjoying this character and like Broly said above, he's literally my only human character. Furthermore, like Deadeye said, there was no PK auths done and all.
After trying to ask for an NLR a few times, I disconnected at the end.
I was definitely in the wrong a good times here, I didn't do the right things and I was being an absolute idiot, frankly. Yeah, you did offer me to leave and not have to do the roleplay, but I took it anyway. I wanted to do the roleplay you were going to do, presuming it was going to be passiveRP or something alike that.

Okay to go on from some other things;

I'm almost certain Footless said something about 'plates', which I took as his exo protecting him from the 850's weapon. Eitherway, I feel that /if/ he had lived, Mark shouldn't be casually strolling around. And only character or not (I feel the pain.), you don't just ignore damage. Plenty of time we have people timeskip the outright portion of an injury that'd keep them bed-ridden so they can talk/passive, without ignoring their actions.

I did, yes. And what I meant was the platings on Mark himself, not the exo. So like the ceramic and stuff on his chest, as an example. And going on from what Broly said, we only had the exosuits to have an IC reason for holding heavy weaponry. He was holding an 80-Watt, exosuit giving him the support to make it easier. I was holding an M82. Although you don't need an exosuit, it felt reasonable. (I don't think you need an exosuit for 80-Watt anymore atleast I'm sure Dave said that).

Edit: So, I can't help but add this to help keep my mind clear, but do need to keep in mind that this lad is a young lad. I think this should be used more as a teaching moment than anything, but that's me.

Just saying this. Yeah, I'm young and not as experienced as all of you, but I doubt that matters that much. There are probably people in their 20s, 30s even, who make similar or even the same mistakes. Age can make a difference, but I think it's more so the amount of experience someone has had with roleplay.

Not to jump on Footless but he does Superman his characters like many others do. I remember during an Asset ambush, we had shot him a plethora of times, and an Asset stabbed him twice with a knife and he managed to double back all the way to Skynet Major to try and save Keagan from capture.

Unrelated but related in the sense that this kind of stuff happens way too often and lets the same players pull really unrealistic actions out of their asses. Not to say you need to be super realistic about things but have some common sense.

I remember doing this. I wanted to get some S2RP done and me and Belowthebelt Belowthebelt got this little S2RP situation into action. Whilst this was occurring, Tech-Comm appeared and it turned from S2RP into a full on S2K raid thing. I just went along with it. Later on as I got captured attempting to save Keagan, we were brought on a HK and later saved in a quick little S2K event thing. I roleplayed the crash with broken bones, shrapnel, possibly even destroyed organs. As we were brought back to be treated, some event was about to start and the medic did a /it detailing that we were fully healed just so we can participate in the event. I didn't no what to do and wanted to join in so I went along with it.

I don't really know what else to say. If this isn't to your expectations, I'm sorry.

Upon hearing this, I actually got upset, because I was enjoying this character and like Broly said above, he's literally my only human character. Furthermore, like Deadeye said, there was no PK auths done and all.
This is really the only thing I need to reply to.

I think you are too used to being able to literally laugh in the face of imminent danger and escape unscathed due to setting enforced plot armor. When our characters told Mark they’d kill him if he interfered with their work, he laughed in their faces, and not even three hours later you went out of your way to do the specific thing our characters said not to do - even knowing they’d just recently nearly killed Mercer for the same thing.

What were you actually expecting? “Mark gets to dab on death once again”? At some point someone is going to hold you to task for your character’s recklessness. We weren’t even going to kill Mark in that last encounter but you made a point of going “lol cya” and walking away even in the re-RP. You need to start taking your interactions more seriously or different versions of this same story are just going to keep happening.

I don't support a permanent ban in this situation but I do authorize a PK.

I think that while Pirate and Stierelexa's characters have been pretty abrasive IC, that's in contrast to the status quo that plot armor is omnipresent. People expect to wave consequences for their actions and in this case payed the price for it.

Thinking over it, I don't think a PK auth is necessary.

I'll be fine to take a PK. Mark didn't take you seriously, nor did he register you as a threat and I should take the consequence of doing that. What I did last night was wrong. Although it was late and I was dealing with something, it doesn't excuse my actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread