Flower, Pew, Malak

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Decaro

smegma stink
Jul 10, 2011
Players Name(s): Flower, Pew, and Malak

Steam ID:
(SF: Flower) – STEAM_0:1:24604993
(SF: Pew - wow o7 Archimedes) – STEAM_0:0:17659870
(SF: Malak) - STEAM_0:0:20833979

Reason for ban: Constant breaking of NLR, returning to battlefield, holstering weapons before death, also disobeying an admin's order.

Proof:
The story goes like this, baldries are skulking around, killing lots of people (that even lead to the creation of this thread) and the Monolith are fired upon by the baldries. Alkaline goes off on her own, finds the group, and kills the three there. At which point, a semi-related chat in OOC has Raygin decree this:

RAYGIN THE MAN said:
'Joe' ([ZULU] Raygin): [OOC] Baldries shouldn't be using their bigger suits
'Joe' ([ZULU] Raygin): [OOC] if they are on
'Joe' ([ZULU] Raygin): [OOC] downgrade them please

Anyhow, time passes, enough to be accepted as an NLR, and Alkaline is shot at while she's sitting in her perch in the base, while we have no more than 3 players flagged. So Alkaline investigates, finds nothing, heads back to base and tries to pray. She becomes upset, grabs a sentinel (Sif), and heads off to go hunting. She finds them not much longer at the motel, and they trade shots.

First encounter.
Code:
Decaro killed Flower using ts2_ithaca
Pew - wow o7 Archimedes killed Sif using ts2_ak74
Purple Sockz killed Pew - wow o7 Archimedes using ts2_vss
Decaro killed Malak using ts2_ithaca
Pew - wow o7 Archimedes killed Purple Sockz using ts2_ak74su
Pew - wow o7 Archimedes killed Sif using ts2_ak74su
Flower killed Decaro using ts2_ithaca
Pew - wow o7 Archimedes killed Flower using ts2_ak74su

During this time baldries obviously returned several times, each time armed, firing upon us, and sometimes holstered their weapons before imminent death.
After I died I was upset, warned them in OOC there's going to be a round two, and went back to the motel. They weren't there for a while but then they initiated S2K from outside.

Second encounter.
Code:
Purple Sockz killed Malak using ts2_svd
Purple Sockz killed Bailol using ts2_ak103
Decaro killed Vladable using ts2_m60
Purple Sockz killed Pew - wow o7 Archimedes using ts2_svd
Purple Sockz killed Flower using ts2_ak103
Pew - wow o7 Archimedes killed Bailol using ts2_mosinsniper
Decaro killed Pew - wow o7 Archimedes using ts2_ithaca
Pew - wow o7 Archimedes killed Vladable using ts2_ak74
Decaro killed Flower using ts2_m24a3
Decaro killed Pew - wow o7 Archimedes using ts2_ithaca

At this point, Purple Sockz and I RP, assuming we finished the baldries in the area. At that point Flower leaps in, wearing a baldry exosuit (as Raygin asked them not to).

Code:
Flower killed Purple Sockz using ts2_ithaca

I begin walking back to base, when I'm assaulted again.

Code:
Pew - wow o7 Archimedes killed Flower using ts2_ak74
Pew - wow o7 Archimedes killed Decaro using ts2_ak74

What would you like to see improved:
I understand that baldries are immune to the "S2RP is the norm" rule and that's not going to change, but are they really immune to NLR as well? It was terrible, it was repeated several times by all three, and generally it was a shitty thing to do. The involvement of baldries in the server needs to be re-examined for basic pros and cons.

Decaro, they were clearly S2Ming or they wouldn't have gotten so horribly trashed by you and your below-average S2K skills. Unless they were total morons it would be pretty much impossible for them to be that bad at pointing and clicking, so there's no way you would have been able to mow them all down with a semi automatic, slow firing shotgun in such a manner if they weren't engaging in S2M.

Are you sure they weren't trying to roleplay? It looks to me like you mowed them down while they were typing.

I mean even WITH them breaking NLR you outscored them 2:1. Do you seriously expect me to believe baldries of all people are THAT bad at S2K?

If you haven't noticed, Raygin took care of that. Please calm down Decaro, because Sif was along with you. We switched out to our baldry priests and you came back twice with an exo and a m60.

From reading the logs, it looks like you broke NLR* before he was killed the first time. Flower - the guy who finally brought him down, had by then broken NLR four** times.

Also, again from looking at the logs, you only brought this clearly professional CS:S player down once. How could he return twice?

Pew - wow o7 Archimedes killed Purple Sockz using ts2_ak74su

Obviously he died once and came back, same hotel with the same gun. Besides most of us, both teams, broke nlr. And neither of us were fussed about it. Purple socks wasn't complaining and instead said it was fun. But clearly some people take S2K seriously.

If there was ever a time to say "he started it", I think it's now.

Code:
Pew - wow o7 Archimedes killed Sif using ts2_ak74

That's the very beginning of the first encounter. If the baldries had obeyed NLR, none of the following kills (or the second Flower kill for that matter) would have occurred, as the whole squad would have been dead.

Just to clarify, this is NOT against baldries in general. This is against Flower, Pew, and Malak for breaking NLR, holstering weapons, and going against what Raygin told them.

I don't think it's reasonable to claim that "they did it too" when they never would have died if you yourself hadn't broken the rule.

To speed matters along, I've created an artist's rendition of the incident. I hope this clears things up. The crow may or may not have been involved, but he's certainly a shifty character and should be watched.
ZAzum3j.jpg

I've been informed by Decaro that an Ithaca shotgun was involved, so I've edited my representation of events accordingly.

PBkaSWL.jpg

Subject to change as the investigation continues.

My weapons weren't holstered in combat. I dropped an AK and another AK, but there were baldries running around snagging weapons. I personally don't care about my weapons.

we didn't holster weapons lol you killed us and took our guns every time. if you're really rustled about some friendly and competitive s2k that you obviously steamrolled us in.... then i guess we're banned........

Flower said:
we didn't holster weapons lol you killed us and took our guns every time. if you're really rustled about some friendly and competitive s2k that you obviously steamrolled us in.... then i guess we're banned........

Before engaging in "friendly" s2k you might want to make sure the other side is also clear that you intend on breaking NLR.

Use your heads some time and you wouldn't only give further weight to the allegations of idiocracy within the baldry ranks.

Sgt. Sergey Nizputi (Flower): [OOC] decaro are you really so rustled about some s2k that you won in regardless if NLR was broken or not, because lets be honest here it was all in fun in games, not out of spite. The fact that you challenged us a second time was really your fault, you knew we would come like we did last time, so I don't see why you and your friends are so intent on getting us banned for something as silly as that. If you don't like s2k then don't fucking challenge us, please. Thanks~

ok decaro

Alkaline (Decaro): [OOC] do you know what rp means
Jacaldry ('Wacko Jacko'): [OOC] riot points

Further proof provided for claims of baldry stupidity.

Proving something isn't synonymous with being true, but in this case the divide is very thin.

We kept our limit of attack at Hotel, where we claimed in OOC that it was baldry claimed. We never came to attack at Monolith. We returned to the place that we were allotted to.

This baldry party must consist of some very shrewd individuals then because I've never before seen someone trying to repel immature play with immature play instead of seeking the option of administrative assistance in one of the few cases where you can be content with the wisdom of their decisions.

Or negotiation. Negotiation and communication with your fellow roleplayer is a part of being friendly, which is what the S2K was.

Those mentioned will be banned for differentiating allotted times depending on their severity.
Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread