Fitz's Second Unban Appeal

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LilSumac

Zealot
Oct 2, 2012
who said i was comparing

are you saying they don't both fit the bill of a weirdo?
lol @ trying to dumb it down to such a binary state. obviously the actual pedophile is a legitimate offender and has no place in any kind of open community. the line is drawn way before that point

really did just pull out the 'they have cool uniforms' argument huh
no, i think theyre shit. but if someone buys that shit surplus im not gonna immediately long-step over to 'whelp, youre a champion of white supremacy' as you did. when they said it in their intro thread no one seemed to have a problem with it. but now that everyone suddenly dislikes them, its just fuel for the fire i guess

Fitz

Oct 18, 2018
I didn't know the Rhodesia thing was an issue, I just like the camo and the history. It's a bit like a WW2 German reenactor I suppose. If you would like me to change my profile picture and stop making those references, I can. My actual politics are in reality pretty standard "SJW" things, I mean, I'm genderqueer after all.

The dog thing is really just a nightmare now. I made a bad joke, and people seemed to go along with it, like, in the unban appeal the first time people seemed to be going along with it so I was like, "haha, okay I'll go along with it". I was obviously pretty wrong there as they were just making fun of me, rightfully so I guess. I just don't engage with people talking about that anymore. I don't intend on talking about it anymore if I'm not forced to.

Trying to improve, so if you have any suggestions I'll take them.

Last edited:

Fitz

Oct 18, 2018

aight now ur trollin me
Eck, that probably wasn't the right wording, sorry. I meant to imply both regimes were bad, but some still take interest in them. I'm not into any German stuff though.

Honestly I'm the most interested in the French government, I'd much prefer a WW1 French Foreign Legion uniform, but I found some sutlers once who sold them then lost the link.

Eh. Eh. I'm not too good with words, sorry.

LilSumac

Zealot
Oct 2, 2012
Eh. Eh. I'm not too good with words, sorry.
its cool im your state-assigned public attorney. ill be taking over from here

in conclusion, im not advocating for some kind of sweeping community reform on how we deal with people. im simply saying that this particular case was handled very poorly and the resulting punishment, backlash/attacks included, was not at all proportional to the acts that preceded the ban.

i rest my client's case

Last edited:

shinzokk

Your newest internet obsession
TRP Admin
Sep 18, 2015
the only types of dogs we kick and beat here are the levinx and bekah ones, anything else is too far

I'm not smart
But all this reading hurts my brain
It's a virtual community, just unban this dude/bitch and if this dude/cunt does anything stupid or some shit about kicking dogs
Ez ban again
God u guys invest so much into writing and explaining what's right and who's wrong
Just smoke a weed

thats literally the reason they were banned from the server in the first place, and the whole point that was argued about in the last thread. now that some time has past, weve just arbitrarily decided that 'okay, yeah, that wasnt that bad. but now i just dont like you so it stays'. seems like youre just moving the goalposts

i cant believe that the staff are just the ultimate judges of character now. yeah, theyre a fucking weirdo. is it malicious? not really. we keep plenty of fucking weirdos around and yet here we all are, dog-piling on this particular one. i dont get it. remember when our boy @Levinx did a /lev of his female character on srp having frito chili stuffed into their lady parts? pepperidge farms remembers.
Regardless of what some of our contemporaries believe, talking about abusing animals is not and never will be an acceptable thing here nor will the various other things that've been brought up against Fitz. If that's so hard to accept and you have to act as if we're trying to play High Council you're just getting a little too cynical for your own good. Nobody's sitting here claiming to be the master of judging people's morals but I'm pretty sure it's a responsibility of ours to figure out if a player is worth bringing back this early or not, and the consensus thus far has been a clear-cut no.

and tbf the thread only became a spectacle when you started defending em as vehemently as you did m8, nobody was openly mocking them just giving their opinions on process

sorry, still a no from me and that's not going to change for a little while

Jul 21, 2015
if i was in public and heard someone joking about kicking dogs while wearing some weirdo uniform from a white supremacist colony or some shit, ya i'd turn my nose up at them because if that's how they're presenting themselves on the surface i can't imagine how they might ACTUALLY be. it's natural for virtually anyone to look at someone like that, turn their noses up, and go "wow i don't want to be around this person" and that's exactly what's going on here.

u can't make anyone feel wrong for feeling that way either lilsumac i know ur tryna play the underdog here but it isn't really workin.

no fitz isn't a spartan, they're not equals, but they just might be a different type of weirdo and we're allowed to dislike weirdos of all types

LilSumac

Zealot
Oct 2, 2012
If that's so hard to accept and you have to act as if we're trying to play High Council you're just getting a little too cynical for your own good
am i being so cynical? or is the prospect of someone calling out administration for stupid rulings immediately faced with 'psh, youre below our ruling which is powered mostly by the rumor mill that touches every facet of this community'? because i think its the latter. the dog thing this person said actually comes from a sips video, which is linked here:

https://www.twitch.tv/sips_/clip/WanderingChillyWhalePMSTwin

is it funny? i dont fucking know, is any of the shit people say here funny?

Invite your friends. Now. Last warning.

or who can forget the classic gaslighting Rain for like 8 fucking ban request/appeal threads when he clearly wasnt getting that fact that nobody was on his side?

is this really as abhorrent as youre making it out to be by concluding that theres no way of coming back from it?

nobody was openly mocking them just giving their opinions on process
give me a fucking break, dont act like people were not openly shitting on this person on the last thread, the shoutbox, and discord ever since the ban.

if that's how they're presenting themselves on the surface i can't imagine how they might ACTUALLY be.
if youve ever talked to Fitz, youd know that thats not exactly how they carry themselves IRL. certain things dont translate over text, and id even be willing to say theres a certain disconnect of social awareness between the OP that now, thanks to the backlash, they are now extremely aware of. to just immediately assume they are ACTUALLY kicking dogs irl is not a fair assumption. we all say stupid shit here

Kashaving

Legend
Sep 16, 2015
Levinx to trp admin

Sumac I think you gotta realise that they’re not banned strictly because they broke some rules, more-so the fact that no one wants them here.

We’re not going to keep insufferable people around just because they haven’t ‘broken rules’, things can bend to the admin team’s discretion when it’s going to benefit the community as a whole and this is one of those situations.

Jul 21, 2015
if youve ever talked to Fitz, youd know that thats not exactly how they carry themselves IRL. certain things dont translate over text, and id even be willing to say theres a certain disconnect of social awareness between the OP that now, thanks to the backlash, they are now extremely aware of. to just immediately assume they are ACTUALLY kicking dogs irl is not a fair assumption. we all say stupid shit here
i've never talked to fitz and u wanna kno why? cus after that ~RHODESIA~ quirk in em ON THEIR INTRODUCTORY POST, my dick turned inside out. again, you cannot blame me or anyone else for feeling that way whether or not they: DO or DO NOT kick dogs, or ARE or ARE NOT infact in a lusting relationship with white supremacist colonies and their histories. it's the fact that they LITERALLY PRESENT THEMSELVES THAT WAY LOL. THANK YOU FOR COMING TO MY TED TALK ON MY NEXT POST I'M GONNA PUT UP AN IRON CROSS AND THEN GO "JK" AFTER

to edit, no, i personally don't think fitz should be permabanned but i'm trying to make a point that it makes sense why people would turn their noses up at them

Last edited:
Jul 21, 2015

HELLO, MY NAME IS FITZ AND I LIKE RHODESIA. IN THIS POST I AM NOT GOING TO CLARIFY THAT I MERELY LIKE THE HISTORY OF RHODESIA, SO IT MIGHT ACTUALLY LOOK WORSE THAN I INTEND. LATER ON WHEN IT BITES MY RACIST ASS I AM GOING TO SAY "THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT."

FIRST POST: RHODESIA-CHAN. owo

Fitz

Oct 18, 2018
i've never talked to fitz and u wanna kno why? cus after that ~RHODESIA~ quirk in em ON THEIR INTRODUCTORY POST, my dick turned inside out. again, you cannot blame me or anyone else for feeling that way whether or not they: DO or DO NOT kick dogs, or ARE or ARE NOT infact in a lusting relationship with white supremacist colonies and their histories. it's the fact that they LITERALLY PRESENT THEMSELVES THAT WAY LOL. THANK YOU FOR COMING TO MY TED TALK ON MY NEXT POST I'M GONNA PUT UP AN IRON CROSS AND THEN GO "JK" AFTER
I'll be very honest with you, I was pretty misguided on Rhodesia back then. Since then I've read 3 books. I've even read Ian Smith's autobiography. They all make it clear to me that government was pretty bad. If anything, it just serves to show how sometimes a quick and ill planned regime change leads to disaster. Personally, I think Zimbabwe would be in a much better place if Joshua Nkomo of minority Shona decent who lead ZAPU was elected Prime Minister, but instead they got Mugabe. A lot of it can be put down to irresponsible British political machinations as even stated quite blatantly by Mugabe himself.

Zimbabwe is a nuanced story, and since then I've changed my opinions as I've learned more on the subject.

If I could do it again, I wouldn't set my profile picture to that, and so I've changed it to something a lot more positive.

I'm sorry if I offended anyone.

LilSumac

Zealot
Oct 2, 2012
they’re not banned strictly because they broke some rules
no one wants them here
not going to keep insufferable people around just because they haven’t ‘broken rules’
things can bend to the admin team’s discretion
sounds like the making for a circlejerk to me dawg. youre saying 'we' as if you speak for everyone, but in reality, youre just speaking for a vocal few. i have no major qualms with Fitz, as im sure is the case for plenty of others

thats not what it means to be a 'community'. im sure there are people who dont like me, and there are people i dont like. im sure there are some people who dont like Bennet, and people Bennet doesnt like. same goes for everyone here. no ones meant to get along perfectly, and once you start just plucking people out arbitrarily youre left with like 10 active members who all know each other and what fun is that? being a big boy or girl means being able to live alongside people who you may not particularly enjoy every minute of

anyway goodnight

nec

lemondog
Apr 24, 2013
LilSumac LilSumac i'd seriously like you to consider what value fitz can bring to tnb besides being our resident animal abuser and testicle chef

seriously though what good are we doing potentially keeping someone like this around? as bad as it sounds, they're bound to just create more uncomfortable situations in the future that are bound to deter new players, like what happened with their original ban

sneezing slug

thinkin abt those beans
Nov 30, 2015
thing is sumac aint entirely wrong bc yea some of the antics that go around this place are pretty awful esp in regards to condemning people for silly mistakes and/or poor judgment but trying to play underdog for this guy in particular was just such a poor choice of a hill to die on

he aint the worst but it certainly hasn't been long since his last appeal that showed off some ugly colors. too soon if at all.

Last edited:

Wizard

Actually a wizard.
Jul 12, 2015
It's actually the first time I read it, though I agree that a ban was alright I've seen stupider shit happen with weaker responses. I have also been unable to read up on the "TRP Constitution" and this "Article 21" Timed would be about right but you know. I'm a bit soft in that manner I guess. Do not mistake me being friends with Fitz as me supporting him because I find that RP distasteful as well. However, distasteful RP is not (as far as I can see on the rules) a Bannable Offence. How else was Fitz supposed to deal with this then to go to Dave considering that they are getting steamrolled? Honestly I don't know what the hell is going on here but in all honesty neither do most of the people reading just the bloody logs. Considering that he was banned both off the server and off of the forums if he had not gone to Dave he would not of had the opportunity to be looking at unbanning in a month of so. Would of just been sweeped under the carpet. The fact is his actions have given him the opportunity to reform, weather he's ready for that now or not. I suggest maybe sitting down in a discord with them and finding out because in all honesty this person leaving the server because of it sounds like alot of "I'm offended" situations which is becoming a real modern problem. We're allowed to be offended by things but we shouldn't be looking to put blame on others for it.
???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)