FFXIV: Shadowbringers

_Nirri™

Legend
May 21, 2011

Early summer 2019.
New areas into Garlemald.
9 starting dungeons.
New raid & 24m raid series.
2 new jobs. (Rumored to be Dancer & Gunblade.)
Blue Mage in 4.5 patch.
Viera race introduction.
Bunch more...

https://imgur.com/a/5RQCFhF
Album of the keynote panels.​

Last edited:

nec

lemondog
Apr 24, 2013
hope it does well so blizz step up their game (lol who am i kidding)

Malum Umbra

TRP Admin
Apr 18, 2018
Well I know my group lead will be ecstatic that DRK appears to be a central focus, that and Blue mage better be a tank with a shield [parsed from the excessive shouting from my brief talk with him]

If Dancer is a healer I look forward to the 1-70 grind hell once more.

And its most likely will have the gun blade as a job since Nero appears more....well designed to be a actual recurring character now, not just dude in a engineers suit.

Edit: I'm fucking dumb, thought that was Nero in the gunblade scenes, then I saw the tattoo, Its Thancred if I'm correct. I could still be fucking dumb

Bennet Dyson

Non-Roleplay Department Administrator
May 22, 2011
really like the look of ffxiv just don't have enough time to dedicate to two mmo's

Malum Umbra

TRP Admin
Apr 18, 2018
I made a post a while back to see if anyone was interesting, its still free up to level 35 I believe. High enough level to get all the base games jobs and see if you like the systems.

If anything its worth the shot if your bored.

_Nirri™

Legend
May 21, 2011

Big story trailer. Does contain some big lore drops & sort of spoilers if you haven't played yet, so be warned. But it all looks good!

Anri

cute when mad
Jan 14, 2012
Coeurl gang? Balmung gang soon, maybe, depending on whether or not they open up the server for transfers. Though with server visiting, we don't even have to be on the same server, so just hit me up if anyone wants to play.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)